Most underrated coin on Veeky Forums?

Most underrated coin on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/The_Blocknet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Civic, 0x, Augur, and ETH are the only shitcoins that interest me.

Identity (civic), corporate structure (0x), prediction (rep), and infrastructure for exectution (eth).

The rest might as well be benis coin.

civic still wildly overpriced, needs to retest ICO price before it's worth bothering with. 0x i feel the same about.

nah,

blocknet will be the king of decentralized exchanges

TokenCard TKN did not pump yet. Release Q4, 20 Employees -> 40 Within 12 Months will be the WhiteLabel CryptoDebitCard for ERC20 Tokens. You keep your Private Keys.

The mobile Wallet will be the most popular Mobile Wallet.

I forgot they will be added to Kraken within maximum 6 Months.

And only 20 Million Marketcap for TokenCard.

MCO was at 220 and TenX at 550 Million Marketcap at the peak. Do the Math.

Buying more ZRX, ready for the time when the alts come back

I second BLOCKNET. Hands down the most underrated project in the entire Cryptosphere. twitter.com/The_Blocknet

CHAINLINK

Verge

CRTL + F "Bitbay"
0 results

Stay poor faggots

LMC

0x is great but too inflated. MOD has a low market cap and will pull a Walton

Look into Kleros then. If you like those coins you will love this one.

You're welcome.

Airswap will be superior on a long enough timeline

got a long way to fall before ico price. all of these ico's are going to test or drop below ico price in the next 12 months.

what you think of blockstack for identity

Wrong.

lets keep it that way for longer

This fucking coin, been holding these bags for months now, only thing it does is drop, hope november will be the time this shit moves

The Blocknet is about blockchain interoperability.
In other words, it enables blockchains to talk to each other.
Put differently, a technology on one blockchain can be invoked as a service from a dapp on another blockchain.
To take this one step further, dapps powered by the Blocknet can avoid having to re-code features that already exist on some blockchain. Instead, the dapp can just be an orchestration of various blockchain services - regardless of which chain they're on.
The result of the above is to create a "token ecosystem," which will surpass the current "API ecosystem" by monetising APIs frictionlessly, and by offering a fundamentally better security model.

Bitbean. It's one of the most stable cryptos out there

would you say it solves the oracle problem

At current price ? MSP
At .09, it's rediculous to not be donating plasma in order to accumulate more.

+1 BLOCKNET

It's pretty highly rated and moderately shilled so I'd say no.

There are much more underrated coins that are barely talked about with extreme growth potential like Hubii and ModulTrade.

For some reason biz doesn't care about Salt either even though it seems like a pretty solid undervalued token that will get faster return than BTC over the next 4 months, the rise starting at platform launch next month at the latest.