You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-02/evs-from-tesla-and-gm-may-start-losing-their-tax-credits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he didn't produce anything useful

SHAME

Literally who

P/E ratio is non-existent because TESLA can't post a profit.

He doesn't like bitcoin. Sorry Elon, but I can never respect you

tsla is grossly overvalued at the moment if you consider it's size and historical net profits.

he's also a lazy thinker.

please tell me there's a video fo this

because I like having my money

Government seems to be doing an okay job

why would i invest in him if the government is already pouring billions on his ass

He is the next big thing after SATOSHI NAKAMOTO!

He’s a fraudster who over promises and under delivers. His entire business model revolves around taxpayer gibs.

Because he's a Chad and I only wish cancer on Chads.

Is Musk the Peter Molyneux of the tech industry?

he's stated that he doesn't care about profitability

Because today's earnings were dismal and they only managed to build a tick over 200 Model 3 cars last quarter.
Also, the $7500 tax break for electric cars is probably going to go away soon bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-02/evs-from-tesla-and-gm-may-start-losing-their-tax-credits

He is not delivering

Because he's losing money and profitability for tesla is a pipe dream. It might happen one day, but by that time investors will have bled to death. Come back here when you have a solid business plan.

he invested in amber heard
its a bad investment

Because iy would literally kill him to find a goddamn supply chain manager who can get factories to make him some goddamn cars. Its TESLA he could get millennials to make him cars for a free internship, just as long as factories would stop delaying they could make profits.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS MUSK I AM THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF MARS!!!!! YOU WILL KNOW ME!!!

He quit Trumps council like a little bitch.

because he is fat. also he is a normie so jokes on you, cuck.