KEK If you sold your OMG

Now that Coinbase will have tokens for sale you might want to buy your omg back now before you end up buying it from a normie on GDAX for $20 plus next year.

coindesk.com/coinbases-gdax-exchange-sets-out-criteria-for-token-listings/

Just wait till after the fork, or a little bit before to cash back in.

All jokes aside, this looks to be a winner for 2018.

Lol at retards who sold quality alts due to

>muh fork
>muh digital gold
>muh normies are talking about it
>muh fomo

Fucking faggots.

Only thing I've done the past few weeks is stock up on omg, link, req and other coins at fire sale prices.

already all in, bought at $6, seeing as were number 15 on cnc theres a good chance.

Why OMG?!

Joseph Poon and Vitalik Buterin

Plasma and McDonalds

You bagholders might be able to break even eoy.
>inb4 I bought at ICO
Yeah, you're just as dumb as LINKies.

buying back in once it goes below $5
then again its got boomer support so that might never happen
but whatevs... overyhyped vaporware IMO

k

It's going to $2 you idiots

skateboard

What will price be end of summer 2018

50$ per coin

Besides OMG, what other alts do you guys suppose will be added? I think a dark horse has to be Enigma, due to institutional connections and their ties to exchanges.

Pajeet kill yourself you dirty stinky foreign garbage.
There really is nothing worse than foreigners. You stink like shit, you make crowds look ghetto, just looking at pikes of you Pajeet people is depressing. Nobody that has first world white class and skin color wants anything to do with you. Brown people are disgusting.

Muh white raaaaceeeee mastahhhh raceeee!!!

Everytime

mad shitskin detected

street shitter here, how are those omg bags? you feel comfy knowing me and my pajeet cousin have 21 btc each? you feel comfy knowing majority of whites are hodling FIAT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lol not even a pajeet, born in small town Pennsylvania

hopefully zrx

why?

Fuck your mother if you want fuck. Show me vaegene. Take owt bob. Pusy lik curry. Send vagaene to Facebook. Spicy curry nigger special tika misala sand nigger shit in street Pajeet

I told you guys 80k was the price to buy in. The shit coin pattern was completed and a new cycle has begun.