Why does this image trigger Indians?

Why does this image trigger Indians?

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indus_Valley_Civilisation_sites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganweriwal
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sindh-in-national-anthem-probably-a-mistake-HC/articleshow/9642828.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Background: Discussing history of currencies on Bitcoin forum.
I post this
2 Pajeets go berserk and get me banned from their thread.
What the actual fuck.

>ancient civilizations map
>whole Nile is highlighted

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah

>>Nile =/= Subsaharan Africans
Egyptians built shit as far south as Sudan.

The P*ki has got to find the worst maps possible to support his tribal internet war to claim the Pakistani origins of the Indus valley civilization

Pajeet, I am not a Paki. Please explain this autism to us non-Pajeets. Why the fuck does a map trigger you?

I am not a Pajeet, you autist, it's just annoying to see Muslim wewuzers trying to claim a civilization as theirs

Dude, we are not talking about a religion. Its a fucking map. How do I de-muslimize a fucking map?

Are you also this upset about Egypt and Mesopotamia being in Muslim lands?

Don't most Pakis just descend from Indian Muslims who were sent across the border when India and Pakistan separated?

You know very well that the Indus valley civilization extended well into North and South Western China

My wild guess is that Indians believe that all civilizations begun in the Gangetic plain.

Now you confirmed you're a pajeet. Thanks for coming.

Fortunately not. We call them Muhajirs. They are 7% of the population and total cancer.

Poor little baby he can’t accept history and resorts to calling me names

Now you're really really confirming it.

T Butthurt Paki

Pajeet joins the chat and everything turns to shit.

OP:
Pajeets want the Ganges river basin included in the map. They do not like to be left out. You are hurting their snowflake feelings.

I like how threads about India always turn to Indians first pretending they're not Indians. Then when the truth is revealed, they resort to insults and name-calling.

Anyway, the truth is obvious. 97% of the Indus river is in Pakistan. Indus = Pakistan.

Your feelings don't change facts.

T Paki
>Gange
Strawman, never mentioned it

The indus river, not the indus civilization

>you’re a Pajeet!!11!1
No, but it’s clear that you’re a butthurt Paki or anothet Muslim freakshow

>Muslim immigrants are trash no matter the country.

100% of the Indus Civilization was in Pakistan, what are you even talking about?

They were ethnically similar to persians and they died out.

Pajeets believe in a three-wave migration theory. i.e We waz all Dravidians. You are all rape babies.
A tectonic plate is our border. etc etc

>100% of the Indus Civilization was in Pakistan
This is false though, why do you lie, don't you know people in first world countries can use the internet?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indus_Valley_Civilisation_sites
As of 2008, over 1000 Indus Valley Civilization sites have been discovered,[1] of which 406 sites are in Pakistan and 616 sites in India,[2] while some sites in Afghanistan are believed to be trading colonies.[3]
oh Yeah I forgot Wikipedia is a conspiracy to undermine the great Pakistani people

How come this triggers pakis and indians so much? You're both considered subhuman by almost everyone and are probably immigrants to an euro country.

By "sites" it means places where some pieces of history such as a "cloth" or a "weapon" were found.

All the major cities, such as Harappa, Mohenjodaro, etc are in Pakistan.

No, by sites it means settlements.
>All the major cities, such as Harappa, Mohenjodaro, etc are in Pakistan.
No, they weren't. Lothal and Dholavira in India for example were full fledged cities, you revisionist.

>full fledged cities
>pale in comparison to Harappa and Mohenjodaro
>literally outposts in comparison to Harappa(800k square km of land) and Mohenjodaro

good one m8, you sure are the home of the INDUS VALLEY civilization.

Based Portuguese wiping the poo off their soles

>pale in comparison to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganweriwal

Its size is comparable to Mohenjo Daro

>>literally outposts in comparison to Harappa(800k square km of land) and Mohenjodaro

not really

kek, its that Italian Pajeet, again.

>this is how easy it is to spot out specific pajeets
>kek

because those are among the three most polluted rivers in the world right now

That site is actually based along the Indus rivers, in Pakistan nonetheless.

Pajeet, there will always be some overlap, but Indus valley region accounts for 90% of Pakistan's population, while it accounts for less than 3% of Indian population.

All the dravidian memes aside, it's quite clear which country has an ethnic claim over the Indus region.

Serious question: I thought Indians had a good history of their own, made of Dravidians and other peoples native to the Ganges, and not the Indus. So why do they try to take Indus history as their own?

Hahahaha, I remember Italian pajeet, "I'm allesandro". Should become a meme desu

Because Babylon is not only on the wrong side of the river but also too far down stream

>Indian
No such thing.

>I thought Indians had a good history of their own

Because they literally don't

Indus valley is the precursor to modern Indus region ethnic group.
Sanskrit came from Central Asia, and developed in the Pashtun regions of Pakistan
Vedic religion originated the Indus region
The number zero also came from the Pashtun regions of Pakistan
The great army Alexander fought was in the north Punjab region of Pakistan
Buddhism only made it to East Asia because of the silk road and trade with Gandhara, also in Pakistan.

The Ganges region is literally known for two things.
The most disgusting holy river in existance where millions of dead bodies are dumped each year
Taj Mahal, which the Muslim built. Not the local Muslims, but the invading Persianised Turkic Muslims.

Naturally Pajeets can only cope by wewuzzing the Indus region.

>No such thing.

Correct, but only because too many regions went by that name. Map shows 5 that I see

>a word can have many meanings
>Therefore, none of the things it refers to exists

brainlet_wojak.png

>I am a retard who cannot seem to understand plain English

Pajeets think they can wewuzz all the definitions that Europeans assigned to the name India.
Ultimately your entire country is named after a Pakistani river. Cucked.

>Be Pajeet
>Name your country after your worst enemies river

>Be Pajeet
>Name your religion after your worst enemies province. (Yes, foreigners had to name their own religion for them)
>Mention the province in your national anthem
>Be upset about it

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sindh-in-national-anthem-probably-a-mistake-HC/articleshow/9642828.cms

>all this shitposting

Jesus OP was right, this apparently is a triggering topic.

Pajeets get riled up because the Indus river valley is where half of classical Indian culture originates (the other half coming from Indo-Aryans moving south from the steppe). It was where the Harappans and aforementioned Aryan cultures blended together and evolved into a civilization that gave rise to Hinduism, the language family that differentiated into Sanskrit, architectural styles, and so forth.

But because of where the border between Pakistan and India was drawn to separate the Muslim and Hindu populations of the subcontinent in 1947 because of escalating violence between the two groups, the Indus river valley is contained entirely within Pakistan's borders. So Pakistan technically holds claim to the origin point of Hindu-Indian culture despite their own culture being derived from Persian-Islamic expansionism. This then leads to Pakistanis claiming online that their country is one of the oldest civilizations on Earth, despite it not existing as a concept until the mid-1800's - meanwhile the more direct cultural descendants of the region all live in India. This naturally leads to online shitflinging between Indians and Pakistanis, as the latter get (understandably) annoyed.

fuck, we need to make one of these threads daily just for entertainment

ITT Muslim inbred tards getting butthurt thinking Wikipedia is a conspiracy

Ironically Elephants got extinct in Pakistan and only survived in Dravidian lands, the same happened to the IVC people

>as the latter get (understandably) annoyed

Annoyed is an understatement. I see pajeets tripping balls at the mere mention of Pakistan

Though it's not justified. 93% of Pakistan is native to the Indus valley region. Pajeets might have a claim on being the cultural descendants, but Pakistanis are the ethnic descendents.

>the same happened to the IVC people
> Because humans are also extinct from the region
Muh dravidians.

This is true.

But it doesn't make it any less fun to troll Indians by saying it was Pakistan

>cultural descendants of the region all live in India

>What is Punjabi, Sindhi and Pashtun culture.

Well Sudan had its Kerma culture at the same time as ancient Egypt...

THIS

Not him but it's funny that it's you inbred freaks who get med over this shit, I can see it as an outside observer
By the way what hesaid isn't true, the Gange river was home to a great number of Aryan cities since the iron age

ITT Pajeets getting angry their BJP government history books are only used in Hinduland

>Explaining to the BBC that your countrymen have tiny dicks

When you have to say "not him" it's obvious you're him, you did the same thing in the old threads. HOWS IT GOING ITALIAN PAJEET

yeah I'm the only person in the world to say not him, I'm no pajeet Muhammad

YOU'RE THE SAME DAMNED PAJEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU REALIZE YOU'RE TALKING THE EXACT SAME WAY.
>If you want to pretend to be a diff person use diff vocab and sentence structure pajeet, ik english is a second language to you so meh.

I'm not a fucking Pajeet you inbred tard, go fuck your little goat and stop polluting this board

Post your hand and a timestamp then pajeet

Ah, the deja vu vibes I'm getting rn. Please tell me why you're so worked up about this Indian thread then pajeet?????????

Damn. This post must trigger some Pajeets real bad.

Yup

>Islam
>founded c. 632 ce
>Pakistan
>founded in 1948

Why would anyone be arguing about this and calling each other pakis?

>Gange river was home to a great number of Aryan cities

Muh Aryan ganges

Its just never fucking ending with these guys

Why hasn't this been posted yet.

You are slipping Veeky Forums

Not complaining, the Pajeet history books are entertaining

The Ganges suffers from extreme pollution levels, caused by the 400 million people who live close to the river.

Varanasi, a city of one million people that many pilgrims visit to take a "holy dip" in the Ganges, releases around 200 million litres of untreated human sewage into the river each day, leading to large concentrations of faecal coliform bacteria. According to official standards, water safe for bathing should not contain more than 500 faecal coliforms per 100ml, yet upstream of Varanasi's ghats the river water already contains 120 times as much, 60,000 faecal coliform bacteria per 100 ml.

After passing through Varanasi, and receiving 32 streams of raw sewage from the city, the concentration of fecal coliforms in the river's waters rises from 60,000 to 1.5 million, with observed peak values of 100 million per 100 ml (meaning that parts of the river are 99% human waste). Drinking and bathing in its waters therefore carries a high risk of infection.

After the cremation of the deceased at Varanasi's ghats the bones and ashes are thrown into the Ganges. However, in the past thousands of uncremated bodies were thrown into the Ganges during cholera epidemics, spreading the disease. Even today, holy men, pregnant women, people with leprosy/chicken pox, people who had been bitten by snakes, people who had committed suicide, the poor, and children under 5 are not cremated at the ghats but are floated free to decompose in the waters. In addition, those who cannot afford the large amount of wood needed to incinerate the entire body, leave behind a lot of half burned body parts.

Wtf

Thank God the Indus is in Pakistan, otherwise imagine what the i*dians would do to it

Poo in it.

Not even a meme anymore.

Pakistan has nothing to do with indus valley

Pajeets, when will they learn.

Just wewuzzing Dravidians who want IVC to be their ancestors, despite it being impossible.

ok, that is just fucking disgusting

PAJEET, THE INDUS VALLEY IS LITERALLY PAKISTAN

Muhammad, Alì and Ahmed chimping out whenever anyone speaks the obvious truth

You think the IVC was dravidian?

It's impossible to know, certainly it wasn't Punjabi

No one claimed it was Punjabi. But it is certainly impossible that the IVC is related culturally or genetically to Dravidians. It is certain that the IVC is related to Northwest Indians and Pakistanis genetically and culturally.

I'm north indian and unironically side with my pakistani brothers over these disgusting hindu subhumans

>impossible to know,
>certainly it wasn't the people who have always lived there
>certainly
>impossible to know
>certainly

The absolute state of pajeets.

Thanks brother. Hope North India and Pakistan unite one day. We have superior blood.

Not UP or other shit states though. Only the whitest. Kashmir included.

This, the descendants of the people who populated the IVC are most likely northwest indians + most of pakistan.

Street shitters get the fuck out.

We unironically do. I feel more brotherhood and patriotism between fellow punjabis than I do with so called manlet brahmins from central/south india.

because it shows that pakistani aryans created civilization while they were shithole savages

Why would you even want that.

I accept that Indian Punjab is part of Indus valley, but they chose poo over pak. Its a fucking shame though. Punjab should never have been divided. Too little too late.

I just want Agra and Delhi back. They're our relics and we deserve to have them.

to any hindu indians here, why are you still hindus?

your entire mythos, religion and culture comes from us (north indians/punjabis/kashmiris, aka descendants of actual aryans who brought civilization to you monkeys after you started worshipping us as gods)

Should partition for Northwest Indians who speak Indo-Aryan languages and South Indians who speak Dravidian. Let Northeast be free as well.

Either that or Punjabis which are also indistinguishable from Indians.

I doubt there is any Sindhi, Balochi or Pashtun here.

>not one cradle in europe
What did wh*tes mean by this?

I personally hate the fact that I have to say I'm indian, hate the fact that I share a country with street shitters who worship cows, drink cow piss (ty gaumata), dunk their kids in cow shit as a holy ritual, worship literal rats, rat feces, monkeys, monkey feces, make a complete bastardization of a once ancient and holy religion that we brought to them. North india/pakistan are the real india as well, anything below delhi are subhumans who are not the actual indians of history, just a bunch of street shitter shit flinging monkeys.

It's a good thing people here realize there's a difference between us northies and other indians at least.

>certainly it wasn't the people who have always lived there

Look everybody, WE WUZ KANGZ at its finest, Indoeuropean languages were brought by invaders from the North, you fucking idiot. Dravidian is native to the subcontinent.

The Mughals spent 800 years trying to clean up the Ganga, but the never ending stream of shit from the eternal pajeet was their ultimate downfall. Mughals left them Urdu (shamelessly renamed to hindi), Taj and Red fort as a permanent reminder to hindu pajeets that this is what civilization looks like in region that otherwise looks and smells like a sea of utter shit.

The minarets of the Taj symbolise the Pathan cocks that entered their mothers and daughters on a daily basis for 800 years.
The name Hind is to remind them that civilisation started in Sindh. you are welcome.
The name India is to remind them that a river called Indus exists in the Indus valley that is still characterised by 2 hydrogen atoms for every oxygen.

It's all done and dusted bro. Pakistan is the best thing that could possibly have happened.
1971 cut our last ties to Ganges. The real kicker: Bengal is downstream so they are literally drowning in shit.

Pak remains pure, as was envisioned by Allama.