Could have invested into bitcoin back in highschool

>Could have invested into bitcoin back in highschool
>I could be worth literal millions now

Fucking KILL ME!!!!

You and everyone here dude.

dont think like that. Do you also beat yourself up for not buying shares in apple?

I think what makes everyone feel regret is the fact that in hindsight, early adopters were able to mine millions of dollars back in 2009/2010.

I can't mine company shares with my computer.
Most shares don't go up thousand-fold in 6-7 years.

>be in senior math
>they tell you all about savingds accounts and interest rates on loans
>it's 2011 and they're not telling me to buy bitcoin

I blame the jewish education system for this

Back then it was worth pennies. What makes you think you would've had the foresight to invest time into learning about crypto and mining for pennies? Don't give yourself too much credit.

I knew about it and wanted to, but I was the poorest of poorfags and couldn't justify even a tiny amount. I bought $30 worth of ETH in 2015 though, so I can't complain. Loading up on XVG and Golem now. So far for the year I'm up about 3200%.

Huge part of those miners have sold their mined coins years ago.

tfw mined over 1k amazon stock in 1994 with my dell

I ran one of the very early e-commerce sites accepting bitcoin. I had a comfy little niche and over 1000 BTC ran thru my wallet in 2011. All sold under $10 I believe, kek

See? Are you willing to hold any of your crypto for 5-7 years, going through all the pnd's and crashes?

don't be so sure.
how could u even find a bitcoin vendor before exchanges were a thing?

spent $100 on an ounce of hashish back in 2015, dont even really like smoking and still have most of it.

this block of hash cost me $3,500 in todays market

JUST

>Not buying salt in Nov 2017
Don't say this^

Everyone always says "I could have been a millionair" but would you have held btc if you got it for 0.10 and it shot to 15 or 100? I know I would have sold.

but if you put 1k into bitcoin at 15 cents you'd have ~4k BTC and at 50$ that's like 200k, nothing to sniff at

Shoulda woulda
Just invest all your savings into ETH. Its like investing into BTC in 2013 all over again.

I paid 7 BTC for an eighth of some really good bubba kush. $49,000

QUICK OP
It's not too late to buy bitbay

nah I'd rather not buy a coin where people literally throw thousands of it to people in ICOs who scam them then dump it on the open market

asd

Oh my christ shut the fuck up. You understand nothing about finance. Every fucking day with this fucking post - can people actually try lurking before posting here?

Fuck you.