Just bought $18000 worth of bitcoins. I don't give a fuck anymore. If bitcoins crashes I will end myself

Just bought $18000 worth of bitcoins. I don't give a fuck anymore. If bitcoins crashes I will end myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GbdxPe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice
thats the spirit OP

b͍̩̘̖̖̥ͩ̎̚̕ȇ̻̮̖̱͐̾̓̍̚ ̯̠̤̪͙͊̆́̏̔̊̚ͅs̶͇̤͕͉͉͈ͩ͋ͭͯ̄ͩͤ͌u̡͈̭͔̹͙̬̟ͦ̒̋ͤͫ́̚r̢̼̗̬͙͚ͣ̆̑̂̍͑̍ͅe͉̟̘̬̩̰̖̘͍̋͋̑͑̔ͦ̂̎ ̧̫̯̗͈̝̈́̏͛̆̋͜͡ț̵͎̀̄ͮ̍̌̂̓͗͊̕ö͓͎̞͖̾ͪ͐̆̽͝ ̶̡͕̙̀̂̍s̹͈̦̻̯̤͈͛̋̃̍ͤ̒ͫ̏̀͡ḛ̶̘͔̜ͣ͛͑ͯ͌̑̿l̡̹̬̳̾͛͊̆ͨ̉l̥̪͇ͦ̊ͮ͋ ̠̖̖̰̤͕ͭ̕͟͜d̷̙̹̥̚u̞̤̯̳̮̹̟͐̾̈͢͝ͅr̛̩̟̳͈̆ͪͭͤ̏͗̇̇͢i͚͚̱͍̟̻͗ͣ͐̇̉ͯ̀͡ņ̥̦̫̙̝͖̜̋͜g̝̺̹͖̦͕ͯͫ̓̃̈ͮ̚ ̸̨̜̦̳͔͕̖̗̦̯̔ͪͬ̀͋ͭ̽t̷̩̬̫̪̼̗̳͍̳͋ͫ̔͡h̦̦̝̗̘ͭ̆͒̓͐ẽ̛̗͕̭͕̬̜͈͙̎̚̚ ͇̥͉̺̫̘̘͂ͩͧ̃̕͢d̡̡̳̹͎̙̼̫̺̒ͪͤ͛ͅi̗̥͐ͩ̓̂ͣ̕͞p̫͇̭͚̠͇ͫͭͦ̍͊̉ ͇̼̖ͩͬ̀̽̌̑t̢̝̬̝̟͉͓͔̳͓̂͒͗̾̎̌̚o̙͔̗̱ͮ͐ͧͯͭ̈̆̎o̠͉̙̦͒̀ͫ͒͂̔̌͘,͚̪͉̏̐͝ ̡̤̺̼̦̺̥̳ͧͮ̉́t͕̣̻̓ͣ̉̔̈̐̚͠h̰̬͍̰͍ͭ̍̄̀͞ͅa͇̻ͨͪͫ̃͛͜͠n̸̩̺̭̱͖̭̦̍ͣͨ̈̋̃̀ǩ͖͚̾̂ͫ̐̆̃ͪ̊͢͢ş̪̮̆͑̌̄͆!̨̠̳̱͔̘̯͈̐̎ͮ̂̀͞ ̷͎̟̯͖̘͔̱͇̾ͯ̿̄̓̆ͣ͌͜

bitcoin will crash and fail, check my digits

Why did you wait months when btc was just $4000

trips confirmed, outlook not good OP

OH FUUUCK
Everybody buy back your alts

rip op

Because I'm retarded. I thought it would drop, but I've waited for so long and now I cant stand it anymore.

Take me away gods.

Please no :(

fug

You are going to be very happy you did OP

thataboy.
let us celebrate our wealth with some
hot cocoa and get very comfy.

discord.gg/GbdxPe

These fucks will help you flip it

Just don't fucking panic sell if it dips after this run. You know how it does right?

You idiot, get the fuck out of segwit1x NOW, this shitcoin is going to crash very soon.

Dump your 18k into Bitcoin Cash if you actually want to 10x your money. I'm not even larping.

I'm 100% in Bitcoin Cash, go to blockdozer.com and look at the amount of transactions that are being generated. When it forked it was maybe a dozen per block, now it's hundreds and its only 3 months old.

NOOOOOOOOO

I JUST SOLD MY ALTS FOR BTC

lol. you buy at $7300?

>Tfw still hodling my free bitcoin cash
>Tfw I can only win

You will 10x that within a year. Screencap this.

I want to buy $15k but I don't know where to start. I used bitcoin since 2013, for......my own private uses, but sparingly. I need to learn how to get started. Any suggestions?

Even if it DOES crash, all you have to do is HODL and wait for it to jump back up. Bitcoin is on an unstoppable ride to the top, and short-term dips won't change that.

$7056

Of course it will crash, you dumb fuck. Just like it crashed back down to $5400. Just like it crashed back down to $1800.

It always crashes after rising too quickly. But what happens a little later?

The longest drawdown was if you bought at $1200 in 2013 and you had to wait until 2016 to turn a profit.

If you bought stocks in 2008 you'd have to wait until 2012 to turn a profit. Even then, BTC is up more this year than stocks are up since the lows of 2009.

If Bitcoin crashes, baghold like the rest of us.

you win either way, op-kun

fug fug fug fug fug

rebuy alts or go to all fiat?

DAMN BOY!!!! those trips

>Redact

Fucking trips...

delet this

If you have the balls to hodl for like 5 years you can make a decent profit.

That is the safest play but you can sell off a BTC and buy like 10-15 BCH if you want to take on a bit more risk (personally I think it's much less risky)

based

sorry no can do, i want to buy some cheap ones hahahahahaha

Kek is truly real, its crashing already (:

>I'm not even larping
bought 100k

>why didn't you buy in when BTC was just $10000
>why didn't you buy in when BTC was just $7000
>why didn't you buy in when BTC was just $6500
>why didn't you buy in when BTC was just $6250
>why didn't you buy in when BTC was just $6000
>why didn't you buy in when BTC was just $100

Go to coinbase and ask nicely