Correction to 5K

cointelegraph.com/news/7k-bitcoin-traders-gaze-at-moon-as-analyst-predicts-5k-correction

Correction to 5K predicted by analyst. Think and act.

HODL. These analysts are always wrong

(((analysts))) said it shouldn't go up more at
.01$
.1$
.5$
1$
5$
10$
25$
50$
100$
200$
300$
500$
1000$
1500$
2000$
3000$
4000$
5000$
6000$
7000$

How many times have they been wrong?

>inevitable fall back to $5,000
>inevitable

>the fallout over SegWit2x will trigger a correction

More FUD bullshit. Everyone and their mom knows there will be a big flash crash after mid November.

Funny thing is, we're pumping NOW.

Funny. I feel like these from Cointelegraph are often pretty accurate.

i really fucking hope so

These analysts are always wrong. And how the fuck can you be an analyst for bitcoin lmao? OP is an alt faggot. Keep dreaming it'll go that low.

I feel like you suck children's dicks for fun

From what I see, it surely won't break 7,2k anymore. Don't you see? Or you're blind because you bought high.

>surely this is the end of bitcoin's campaign

wow baseless speculation how nice

Bitfinex do you copy? Print more Tethers we need volumes.

No I don't see. It will 100% break 7.2k. No I din't buy high. There are still almost 2 weeks until the fork. Way too many dumb fucks on here.

Every red candle gets bought

I sure hope for you that the price will hold til the Koreans wakeup again. Or else ...

He's right though, goddamn it. He says "as far as we can see, the only reason to buy bitcoin is to make money" and he's fucking right. not 1% of btc owners are using it to transfer funds.

oh no, it's crashing. What are you gonna do?

here we go

You can't make it in the "big analysist" world without making an unforeseen prediction.
So what do you do? You predict all the unlikely scenarios and hope to be right one day.
Broken clock still right 2 times per day and people buy it.

Sounds great, I'll buy the dip.

2 Weeks is long enough for a crash into the alts and a rebound in time for the spit

It's a well known fact that science had discovered, people "remember the hits and forget the misses"

Analyst said. Think and act
And eat a lot soy like a good goy
I dont even listen to any nigger who did not believe in BTC

For fucks sake, I knew a correction would happen but now the that (((analysts))) have predicted it, it won't happen.

I think it will drop to around 6k and then be back up to 7. I don't think it will stop climbing until after christmas.

>predicted by analyst
In that case, I just bought some more

Funny thing is, TA also says that at some point, it has to revisit the 2500-3000 dollar range.
I think that won't happen any time soon, if it happens at all.

You don't sell bitcoin you fucking idiots

Hold it until more places start to accept it. This is a buy and hold

Its a deflationary currency!

Inflationary currency goes down
Deflationary currency goes up

Just buy and hold till $100k

anal-cyst said too high, its time to buy
im going balls deep selling all my alts

starts to look like sir john mcafee might not have to eat his dick on national tv after all

Will it dip? Yes. Could be before the fork and alts could see a nice pump, or not till right after. I'm playing it fucking safe. Holding and buying up till the fork, day of the fork selling and waiting for the inevitable dip, buying back in.

>google _sir_ john mcafee
>books written by
>The Secret of the Yamas: A Spiritual Guide to Yoga,
>insta order the book, cant go wrong

Crypto is unpredictable