Palm Beach pump

Apparently this is palm beach pump of the week...
You have been total dicks to me often, but for some reason I still love you, get the fuck in faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uygUQms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IM IN

discord.gg/uygUQms

TO THE MOON

I honestly think it's storj too

This is such a shitcoin it makes me question what the fuck Tiwari is thinking. Also there is no way he would actually promote this coin.

Not even out yet. Braindeds

no true. this is one of the only coins with an actual live working product that works well. Teeka loves coins with actual use, he says that all the time.

storj has been massively undervalued and easily pull a vertcoin and go upward of $5, just has to reach 400 mil marketcap

>just 400 million

15ksats faggots and get out

This is for noobs. He has to give them something that they can hold without wild swings or they will spread crap about him. It has to be xrp. It is his only stable pick under $1

HAHA it's SNGLS you fucking MORON

Just look how it's steadily going up... there's 100% something going on beyond regular pnd

Why is it not going up then, people already have info.... and are buying fucktard

Nobody has the information. It is pure speculation.

Yes, insiders know already its Storj and filling their bags, soon when info is published volume will shoot over 200mil. or more

NO THEY DON"T It is not a published release. It is a webinar for noobs. There will be no written information. Keep that in mind when you start seeing all of the photoshop crap.

anybody can confirm its storj?

just went all in

Watch the Volume and price increase. Only insiders/whales are capable of that

No one can confirm something that has not even been announce yet. the webinar is at 8pm eastern

It's actually ripple but everyone knows it won't pump so they're hoping STORJ will get a little mention.

they are announcing dropbox + storj partnership/buy out

Cup and handle forming.