How will history remember Kurz?

>>He was the only child of a teacher and a secretary, and joined the party’s youth wing when he was 17 and made his first political campaign as a candidate for a town council, featuring the slogan “Schwarz macht geil,” or “Black makes you hot,” reflecting the party’s grim colors. He rode through villages and towns atop a black Hummer called the Hotmobile, surrounded by young women in bikinis, and tossed black condoms to the crowd.
>Austrian Chancellor at age of 31

He will be irrelevant desu

I see a future Caesar/Hitler forming. He seems to have the personality/power to do it.

Why do you not think so?

>He rode through villages and towns atop a black Hummer called the Hotmobile, surrounded by young women in bikinis, and tossed black condoms to the crowd.

Reaching high political offices in their 20s isnt really that unusual and has happened often. Jean Claude Juncker or Wolfgang Schäuble for example.

Also, austria is too irrelevant for him to ever become a real factor in global politics.

He can climb in to EU politics and make a power play there. It's not THAT irrelevant.

literally who

kylo ren wanna be lookin ass

Chancellor of Austria at age of 31.
Foreign Minister of Austria at age 28.
Chairman of Austria's largest political party.

Austria is a realy small player in global politics, and correct me if I'm wrong, but this guy doesn't seem to have any revolutionary, mass gathering politics.

Are you him posting on Veeky Forums ?

Irrelevant neoliberal puppet.

He is a populist after all, he riled the voters and took the opportunity presented to him in the shape of the immigration issues.. That's how he got from a nobody lowly government official at 22 to chancellor at 31.

>Austria

Well, then, let's put another shrimp on the barbie, ya cunt!

I don't know. Does anybody remember anything that he has done besides getting elected ?

The EU doesn't like people who talk about immigration issues openly. He doesn't stand a chance in the EU while Juncker and his buttbuddies are in power.

This guy already arranged the closing of the balkan route. Austria being the richest of the conservative central-eastern european states and having a special relationship (heh) with germany could be a soft power leader of the extended visegrad group.
Also, when the muzzies start chimping out in germany (and it WILL happen, at the latest when the boomers retire and the economy dumps), austria is in prime position to restore order. They could create something like a renewed german confederation under austrian domination.

This

>This guy already arranged the closing of the balkan route

No, that was Merkel who made a deal with Erdogan.

And 5% population scattered over the whole territory will never be able to start shit, especially considering those muslims hate each other more than they hate germans (kurds hate turks, sunnites hate shiites, etc.)

Shitty kike

lmao this so so fucking wrong
the closing of the route started when Hungary closed its borders and then others followed that
that was the main reason not even the EU-Turkey deal

EU starts at greece you fuckwits. Immigrants not flooding greece anymore is completely down to Turkey-deal.

wrong
They come through Greece to go to Germany
if they can't they won't enter Greece in the first place
but who gives two shits about Greece anyways

5%population is still a couple million and even 1 hundred of those decide to become guerrilla fighters they can turn their society upside down and have everyone suspicious of everyone and bring governmental oppression on Germans who fight back.

>5%
Look at the relevant age groups there. Then keep in mind how many of those "germans" are muslim already.
Also, remember I didn't say they would win, just chimp out - couple that with economic crisis and it might be the germans starting the war, but it will be chaos all the same.

For guerilla warfare you'd need weapons. Germany is not like the US, nobody here has weapons and getting hands on them is extremely hard.

Also, as I said the muslims are rather going to fight each other than unite and fight the germans.

This graph is definetely wrong because 30% of the refugees are female. In that graph it looks more like 10%. Also, the number is exaggerated. 2 million refugees have come to germany since 2014. In this graph just the males 20-25 years old would be more than that. Its probably just a typical unsourced /pol/-infograph some user made with paint.

>getting hands on them is extremely hard
Yup.
>In that graph it looks more like
I don't know wether the graph is correct. But we can do a bit of calculation on the matter. Germany has roughly 500k males per year of age in the younger age brackets (this graph is from wikipedia, I hope you trust it). Give a fighting age period of 20 years, that's 10 million men - those 2 million refugees just became 20 percent.
Either way, I already pointed out they won't necessarily win - they WILL cause tremendous trouble once the money to spend on them runs out, one way or the other.

Damn, I forgot the pic.

Its actually more like a million because 30% are female and from the males not everyone is in fighting age.

Most are, a lot of them lie about their age.