Now in Blockfolio

Now in Blockfolio.

Great news!!! Thanks...except the price. I guess it is a chance for those that missed the low price a couple of weeks ago, though. I am hodling!

Yeah, it was having a nice run, and bitcoin happened. However this will take of in no time, specially since it's beating walton on that blockchain competition.

I saw that. Also that the WTC sub reddit begging people to vote for them because Asch was winning.

People don't get it. This is the Lisk of China. This is like antshares being the ETH of China.

When the BTC bullrun is over - this will explode. 5x coin.

Also when added to more exchanges.

where buy at?

It was botted. I saw the asch count rise by like 20 votes every time I refreshed the page. It gained 600 votes in 5 minutes.

at cuckcoin

And it's better than Lisk. But don't worry, I believe this is due to this is unknown in the west, so it's still an opportunity to accumulate. It's basically Javascript ETH with a huge chinese fanbase and working DApps from other, unrelated, developers. So I'm holding for a while, because now there is an exchange coming and uses ASCH's tech.

The thing as I see it is that western market didn't get the new website. It's pretty simple and too technical. However there underlies its value. It's really useful and it will be adopted by more, this brings the blockchain tech to the masses, and the chinese always are gonna to prefer their own things, so big players could be involved.

Nevertheless, most people were waiting for two things. a) Team info. and b) Roadmap. That seems to be the standard right now, so it's natural to demand it. However, Asch core team don't want to include that info. The reason is because they want Asch to be a community, hence it's open source, and prioritizes decentralization and autonomy over all. The objective is that even if the founder is dead, this will go on. The founder basically doesn't want that much attention.

Maybe right now isn't the time to this gem to moon, maybe it's waiting for Binance like Walton did. And it's known that the devs are in contact with Binance, so I hope it's just a matter of time.

Having said this, see pic related. I got this from the devs, it's not out in any other place. it's the presentation they use with investors, and clearly there is some kind of roadmap there and other useful info.

1 of 4.

2 / 4

3 / 4

4 / 4

Kucoin and Bit-Z. However Kucoin is waay better, and no fees for a month. Lol if my post was useful for you could use this code if you register there E3xvMP

So fucking hyped.

where are the chinks

Thanks for the info!

Well, I guess it's better than being right next to the shitter...

They are in the second zhongguancun Blockchain competition.
Salty Walty

Is the coin with the venture capitalist or hedge fund guy investing in it?

But... Lisk is shit anyways.
Why do I want the think version if something shit?

OP expanded here.

This is a good question, see, even if they call this the "Chinese Lisk", this isn't a Lisk fork. Both came from the same original project, wich is Crisp. However, just from a technical point of view ASCH is superior to lisk (see pic related). And from an investor point of view, Lisk has a big marketcap and it's worth about $4.5. If this reaches half of that I'll be happy, but I believe it will be superior.

Chinks love their own chink shit. People hype up Neo, but it looks like a fucking shitscam. Who gives a fuck about neo? why is gas so high? you shouldn't need both. how many dapps off this thing?

XAS is gonna moon once on exchanges and China lifts their ban. Communist congress is over, I bet we should hear about them opening crypto back up soon.

Fuck neo chinkshares cuckgas or whatever the fuck these faggots call it

True!
The Chinese market is resistant to outside influence:
Ebay? Alibaba/Aliexpress/Taobao.
Uber? Didi.
Facebook? Weibo.
Paypal? Wechat, Alipay.
Twitter? Wechat.
Messenger? Wechat, QQ.
Google/Bing? Baidu.
Ethereum? NEO
Lisk+++? Asch