The Tether future scandal

Reminder: Bitfinex prints Tethers out of thin air and buy Bitcoins with them to create pump impulses. You're gonna lose big if you use USDT on Bitfinex, Bittrex and other platforms that use USDT.
Read this guy's tweets for more info. Educate yourself:
twitter.com/Bitfinexed

bump and pump

>Prints

Lel.

stfu nobody cares

Delusional.

what other choice do you have?

This is the cancer that's killing Veeky Forums. Next time OP, don't short BTC.

Use a platform that permits you to cash out. To sell BTC for USD/EUR.

Bitfinex acid washed their tethers!

Repeating this story over and over doesn't make it (more) correct. Give yourself a break.

There are plenty of proofs provided by Bitfinexed. You just refuse to read because it hurts.

reported

I'm sure Finex is spoofing Tethers, but this isn't Mt. Gox era anymore, there are so many exchanges across the world that to think one exchange can manipulate the whole market is silly. If I pump some shitcoin up 500% on Yobit is it going to do the same on bittrex? No.

Arbitrage bots. Ever heard of them?

Exactly, Japan and Korea have been leading the rallies of late.

>If I pump some shitcoin up 500% on Yobit is it going to do the same on bittrex? No.
That's because Yobit has low volume.
Bitfinex has the highest BTC trading volume (~13%) that is bigger than all Korean exchanges combined.

tether foil hat guy kek everytime

just a poor person trying to get cheap entry on btc

dont come posting wojaks here when btc is at $10k

You mean Kraken? Are you fucking kidding me?

Reading comprehension. I'm telling people not to use USDT.

test

stay mad retard. made 165k$ wit btc this year. thank you finex

No you didn't. Do you have BTC, USDT or USD? If you don't have USD, you don't have any money.

Hahaha! Fuck off Pajeet, this year is the crypto happening. Only a fucking retard would think it's about to end

Funny how you don't sound intelligent for someone who call people "retards".

I'm drunk as fuck. Selling 40% of my stack at 7k was a dream come true

OP is right. Something will happen to finex soon.

Pic related, its whats going to happen in the next 3 weeks.

Thanks for supporting the hard truth. Just trying to help people here and there. But they shit on me. Reminds me of the story of this Jesus guy.