Just bought 5BTC worth of Zencash. Was it a good idea Veeky Forums ?

Just bought 5BTC worth of Zencash. Was it a good idea Veeky Forums ?

no are you an idiot?
Bitcoin is supposed to moon till the fork and you buy an ALT?
Retard

Depends on if it goes up, or down.

ZenCash is cool. I wouldn't be buying altcoins right now though, unless you don't mind price averaging when it continues to fall

You really think Bitcoin is going to stay at 7k$ ?

of course not you retard. It's going to moon till the fork and that means 10k or 13k

Nice.

10k ? It will not go higher than 7k5

btw btc is losing momentum/losing RSI/losing stochastic

Actually making money while bitcoin is doing nothing.. Feels good

Yeah, I moved a lot of bags to it. Starting to pay off.

It's on 8k already at this time tomorrow...
It'll keep wedging until it breaks out and explodes upwards

if u know anything about tonight you know its a smart idea.. i am pretty sure u do because i dont think many ppl just drop that much on a random guess without knowing anything .... right?

The talk in a few hours is going to be focused on new investors, they'd have to shill a privacy coin. With secure nodes releasing in the near future it's a good buy anyway and another reason why they would bring it up.

Also some people are ballzy:

I'm a nice dude, poor but nice, would you mind to share what do you know about tonight?

Nope it will not be mentioned tonight and I positive it will drop to $12 before stabilizing. I sold my ZEN bags for BAT

im also poor haha....... But dont let thAT stop you. ThereZ many diffErNt coinz thatll pump tonight

HAHAH

THERE ARE STILL 2 WHOLE WEEKS OF ALT-KEKENING TO COME

YOU BOUGHT ALTS WAAAAAAY TO EARLY

ENJOY BEING KEKED

ALTS WILL BOTTOM OUT IN 8-12 DAYS

YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE CRYPTO, THIS SHIT REALLY ISNT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT

any possiiblity to see My bags To skyrocket Later?

whales are suppressing the price and buying all the weak hands

biz is going to buy this coin at around 400k sats

I'm a bit more reserved on this but have a position ready to buy once we close in on the fork. Any idea on when the secure node news is going to come out?

Checked, can confirm. Big holders have been taking advantage of BTC alt-bleed since ZEN's second big peak. You can watch it during BTC spikes, people selling off their few hundred ZEN and change in desperation.

This market is tiny and very easy to move. There are so few of these in circulation I doubt people realize what they're playing with

I made the same conclusion.. That's insane how this coin is manipulated

it could skyrocket at any moment

Fucking toblerone again

It's going to skyrocket as soon as the whale remove his wall