I didn't sell btc at $7k

>i didn't sell btc at $7k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ah69UYskCKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this man?

so what faggot, shits going to be 10k in a week what are you crying about. did you buy all time high or something, cuckwipe

Dummy, it'll be back at 7k later today

You really think that it ran out of steam already? institutional investors will push this past to 10k

An early adopter.

Tim Heidecker

How do you sell BTC, I can't find anything on localshit, and Coinbase doesnt like me

for posting this picture you dont deserve happyness

Samothy Warehyde

Isn't that guy the one Jewish terrorist?
He exploded a bunch of Palestinian children in a school before shouting "FOR ISRAEL".
Pretty sure that's a picture of him.

kek I dont know this either actually, I should probably learn now for when I REALLY need to

Samir Al-Hayeed

Mohamed al Fayed

$JWOKE

youtu.be/Ah69UYskCKM
He can't keep getting away with it

>mfw btc crash is waiting right around the corner

That fucking face will haunt my nightmares until my last days.

Proof that crypto is literally a world of it's own. No fucking real world adoption, just money circling around NEET hands. Absolutely disgusting bubble

i love this pic

maybe the fomoing retards are finally beginning to understand that B2X is not easy free money like BCH or BTG.

But you sold at 7300 didn't you? :)

lena dunham's boyfriend

Christopher Poole

it's 6970 again

Steve Huffman

This man is being reported as being the sole person responsible for crashing alts...

His face looks really bloated. Is he sick or just fat?

Its the face of a sociopathic killer, Samir Al-Hayeed. He has done many mass shootings but he keeps getting away with it somehow

>Samir Al-Hayeed. He has done many mass shootings but he keeps getting away with it somehow

It's ok because he's Muslim, and that's "just a part of their culture."

You can sell now at 7100 :)

Protip: wait until Asia wakes up and sell at 7400. Then buy the #AmerifatDip and repeat for the next 5 days. Easy 100% at least

I probably need to add a *sarcasm* tag before some faggot ass liberal starts crying on this thread.