INCOMING PUMP: XVG

Insider info: next pump will be XVG. Buy early. If it hits 2 cents, you'll quadrupole profits. Buckle up

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XVGBTC/eEP47BBs-XVGBTC/
github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How heavy are those bags ?

>pls buy my bags

>If it hits 2 cents, you'll quadrupole profits
Wow thanks for doing the math for me!

>making privacy a choice
XVG is the new bitcoin

not a drill

Dont give me false hope AAAAHH

IT'S HAPPENING. BUY BUY BUY

Annnnnnd it's gone

WRAITH INCOMING

I want XVG to grow slowly.

I like the fundamentals behind this coin.

I WANT TO BUY HOOKERS NOW!

this

Cup and handle forming
150 sats withink a few days is realistic target
>inb4 50%? that's shit
good luck then finding a better coin
>tradingview.com/chart/XVGBTC/eEP47BBs-XVGBTC/

This coin didn't crash like all the other Alts, I am just going to hold this. And if the wraith release is real it will be huge

looks promising

and this as well.

While everything else was crashing and burning this one stood its ground.

thats because WRAITH Protocol (tm) is immune to BTC suppression due to its ethereal programming style and +5 to hit.

this shitcoin might go to 2 cents by 2019.
but it will probably just die with all the other unnecessary alts.

>t. xmr bagholder
How heavy are they, Pajeet?

Verge is gonna make me a lot of money. I have 0.5M of those small money makers.

The future is golden.

>acknowledges the potential, but says it's more likely to just be bullshit

>U R LE BAHGODLER LE BAGS IS LE HEVVY

getcha boycunt shredded, cocksucker.

bags of gold are heavy. but atleast it's worth something. unlike your shitty wannabe privacy coin. verge is the worst student of the class. the nigger who shouldn't even be in the class but is allowed in because else it be labelled racist for not having atleast one nigger in there. that's how retarded verge is

Monero is the smart asian acing all test with minor effort.

Verge is the nigger who shouldn't even be in privacy class.

sorry. the truth hurts.

God speed.

so you're racist and stupid

Ask yourself: which coin would you use to buy/sell drugs or CP? Would you really pick the runt of the litter XVG?

Two XMR bagholders triggered within 2 minutes, beautiful.

C'mon Pajeets, you know it's time for you to lose your Vergenity. Join us or forever be left holding your bags.

Right now? Hell no. But when Wraith is released in a few days and XVG is the most private coin, yes.

Personally I don't really care about privacy; but I might in the future, I'm just in crypto to make money. When the fork is closer I'll put some of my BTC back into alts and thinking 10% XMR and 5% XVG
Will XVG really be better than XMR because of wraith? Why?

Shit better be true, is there a chance they will fuck up?

nah. Wraith is optional privacy. So not actually private.

it's a joke really. You are either private or you are not. there's no inbetween.

but vergelets are to dumdum to understand this. that or they are just lambo chasin pnd shills.

The concepts are solid, of course there can always be issues with implementation. If you really want to go down the "implementation" rabbit hole though, you can't assume that the pseudo-random number generator in your computer isn't backdoored right now and generating numbers that are easily guessed by spooks at the NSA/FSB/GCHQ/ETC. You can't assume that the CPU you're using doesn't have a wireless interface, a broken pseudo-random number generator, and that it doesn't send all the "random" numbers it generates to the NSA over its direct Ethernet connection, or that it doesn't broadcast them when illuminated by radar from the FBI surveillance van outside.

>Wraith is optional privacy. So not actually private.
Salty XMR bagholder FUD.
>You are either private or you are not. there's no inbetween.
There's a lot of inbetween. You can never assume complete privacy, but Wraith, if implemented correctly, is the closest anyone has come in crypto so far.
>but vergelets are to dumdum to understand this. that or they are just lambo chasin pnd shills.
Irony.

Preach brotha

Should hit 110 again today as asia gets in

tell me the technical details of wraith right now.
point me to the code so i can see what it is.

until you provide this info you will remain a dumdum verge shill who has absolutely no clue what privacy is about.

github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf

> blackpaper

told you it was for stupid niggers.

>being this butthurt
Selling those XMR bags would probably make you feel better, Pajeet.

Should I stick to xvg or go back to btc?

Ideally you should be holding more than one thing, but assuming this is just about BTC-XVG, I'd hold XVG until the next major BTC run.

Which is in 15 hours...

TWENTYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

I wonder if he's still holding.. (LOL)

yea I would stick to xvg at least until the btc - bch fight solves out

Lol it went from 125-80. Nearly 40%.

No, it went from 80 to 125 and back to 80. It's at 88 right now, slowly climbing in spite of BTC.

I own both XVG and XMR. I think they are both targeting different investors even though their proponents are saying a lot of the same things.

Monero has the technical advantages as an actual privacy cryptocurrency thanks to the completely opaque blockchain and RingCT, but Verge seems like they want to target the entire crypto community, as well as normies, with the promise of ease of use + "privacy."

I think Monero has dropped the ball on the public relations/marketing front. The coin is great. The people that represent it? Complete douchebags. They've made a killing off of it (probably?) and don't really seem to care about their perception at this point.

We know anything Verge does re: privacy will be inferior to Monero since stealth addressing isn't "perfect privacy" like Monero, but at a certain point, is it "good enough" to gain traction? Yeah, I think it is, which is what makes it a good investment.

Have you seen the new "Blackpaper" on Verge?

why would a drug dealer care about shitty marketing?
why would a drug dealer choose a less private coin with TOR as the only feature? if you really want to you can use tor with XMR.
don't get caught up with the Veeky Forums pumper retards. This coin has NO fundamentals behind it.
McAfee has his own interests and probably is just pumping it because he knows his brand has value.

Can you altfags just give it up already. That shit aint pumping at all

Everyone is a drug dealer. Read that post again faggot.

edward snowden is going to endorse XVG
MARS!!!!!

Yeah.. the fatal assumption is that normies care about privacy.
1. Normies use gmail, skype,FB, snapchat, IG, shit that converts their speech into text and sends it to servers where cuckerberg can read it. Normies don't give a fuck.

2. Even bitcoin provides more privacy than banks, so it's "good enough" for the normies who don't give a fuck. Why switch to a hard to get shitcoin?

3. If normies gave a fuck, just a little research shows Monero works better.

>Have you seen the new "Blackpaper" on Verge?
Yeah I've seen it. I'm not a cryptographer but I've read enough about Monero to know that the way they handle privacy is pretty much as good as it gets. If you were involved in DNM or if your life depended on a transaction being private, Monero is where its at. I don't think Tor is meaningful when it comes to thwarting three letter agencies at this point, so I don't put a ton of stock in Verge's claims of privacy. If people buy into it, great because I bought some pretty cheap, but I wouldn't bank on it catching on in DNM.

A drug dealer wouldn't care. An investor looking to make money off of the crypto would. I'm in the second camp. Only idiots think Verge is more private than Monero, like I just said. That doesn't mean it won't see mass adoption and huge growth. Dumber shit has happened in crypto than a coin with fast, cheap transactions, built in Tor and normie appeal going parabolic.

a pump & dumper should see this isn't even worth trying to pump.
some retard spent hours crafting a PBC verge fake and biz immediately identified it as fake.
Wraith protocol has been shilled for months and it tanked.
if not even Veeky Forums gets hyped for a low sat pump that could go 2-3x, you need to fucking drop it.

I really hope this shitcoin goes up.. I have like 5btc invested jaja

if you compare it tho the established king of privacy offers... it's a complete joke.

And if it hits $0.00125 I will be quadruple my losses :)

I never said I was in XVG for a pump and dump. The marketcap is too high for that unless you're a serious whale. Also don't let Veeky Forums speak for the rest of the world. People here aren't like your average Joe Normalfag so it's not surprising they aren't hyped about Verge.

Honestly, you can't afford NOT to have at least a mil tbqh.

monero is a honeypot norman

i dont think anyone actually thinks xvg has better privacy, its just fun as fuck to troll xmr holders since they are all autistic /g/ fags

it does tho

i think PBC will select XVG.

We'll see the monero faggots and Fudders on Monday. EZPZ

F
Download the free report and see. First mover advantage.

IS IT HABBENING?!?!?

it's 100% this coin

HOLY SHIT ITS HABENDNDING

The time has come

DON'T DO IT IM NOT DOEN ACCUMULATING

Starting

WHYYYYYYY\
WHAT HAPPENED!

Don't buy their bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOL!!!
hahahahahahah

exactly .... buy mine!

The Palm Beach pump is coming goys

LOL

WHY IS XVG PUMPING!
!!?!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You wish

OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING