Bitcoinereum

Just slowly accumulating for profit..

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MmXHNwG
discord.gg/aArWA3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone has some mining tips?

I've been getting about 20% of every block reward, but i'm not going to release my parameters until i've accumulated more.

Still top 50 whale, Im doubting the validity of this coin. The team behind this coin is leaving us in the dark and the team should be transparent with future plans, activities, Ext.
What if we're mining and sending the etherium to some dude who has no further plans to do anything???

You dont deserve to be a whale if you are really this misunderstood about how the coin and it's gas fees work.

Yeah, it's literally a proof of concept. A mineable ERC20 token... okay. Now what do we do with it?

But I do agree that we need some more info.

And fuck it ill clear it up for you, the gas fees we are sending... they go to the miners. You can check the account that the gas fees for this coin are being sent to and see that he hasn't received a single micro percentage of an ETH.

I think there's no team, and there are no plans. The contract code is literally 100 lines of code wrote in 5 minutes by one guy. I hope it won't turn out to be some wasted opportunity because creator doesn't give a shit.

If this is the case we need to get all the other top 50 whales of this coin and agree to sell the coin at 0.001 each. This shit has potential to moon, yet we're selling them for pennies.

In the early history of this coin, I inflated the coin to be valued at 0.45 etherium but the autistic on ether delta are fucked up all my work.

I agree, there was an user saying we should start a Discord the other day. I've never used Discord tho so I didn't do anything about it.

People dont realize just how easy this is to mine. And that it has the potential to be more competitive than Mining with a Mining Rig.

On my personal skype I added 2 other whales in the top 50

But us alone cannot save the future of this coin if panjeets are just selling out for a quick dollar on autismdelta

Or maybe we need to shill it harder on Veeky Forums and on this pumping discord that people already use discord.gg/MmXHNwG

Do you guys actually discuss anything?
We' definitely need some more news. The original Poster on bitcoin forum "btcmtoken" just got on again yesterday for the first time in a couple days, hopefully something is in the works.

If not tho, I've only made money on this coin.

Alright so I mined 100 of these.
Now I'm just going to wait like 10 years and hope something on the scale of Bitcoin happens.

I will just make my own discord about this coin. Whales are rich fags only. Cannot risk panjeets getting ahold of private information.

The issue is relying on hope...
but we can force value on the coin if the whales stick together

It definitely needs to be re-named.

We are gonna sent up bots hopefully to trade the coin with each other to inflate the price hard. But we need more whales to comply with a selling standard after we inflate otherwise we will waste a bunch of gas

I'd be more than willing to get in on that with you guys. I've been looking into the EtherDelta API just for that reason. Do you have somewhere I could contact you?

I'm top5 whale but I'll just wait till this gets higher, no point wasint eth fees to trade it.

I'm also a whale, we should have a group to discuss the future of this coin indeed...

>A total of 514 Token Holders found
That's -50 from yesterday, soon we'll be the only holders left and there will be nothing to discuss.

That's because they transferred their funds to etherdelta, they are still holders while they don't sell, and when they sell they will transfer them to new holders...

The top 1 address is from etherdelta

How many coins do you need to be a whale? Please inflate the price boys.

The only thing I dont understand is how is the contact address sending us coins back with no ether in the wallet for gas?
Is that normal?

?

The sender pay the gas (you)

I don't understand how is it that the contract address generates more than 50 tokens when it shouldn't be possible.

Pic related is from last round.

discord.gg/aArWA3

Whale here, created a bitcoinereum discord link, join to discuss future of this token.

This token is worthless and it's trivial to make a mineable token. Someone explain to me why you think this will be valuable.

Just leaving my address in case another bizbro wants to help out; any amount is fine
0xD6F302944dbc6C8239B693EeF672342f63e13D1e

What’s the point of this coin
Also the name makes it seem scammy

No, i mean the gas required to send the token back, from the contract address to the 50 winners.

Yeah thats strange.

Bump

don't think that's because it generated more than 50, that's probably a round where for example only 2 coins were mined and then the next one 50 were mined.

Or for example if in one round 25 were mined and then the next one 27 were mined...

If you look at the code it is impossible to mine more than 50

Considering I have a bot that is capable of claiming up to 10 of the coins every block I dont know how that would be possible for some of them to not be rewarded.

The gas of the transaction that the contract sends back to you is pre calculated by ethereum and you (the sender) pays it, so the cost for both transactions are already included

No, that was from the single round, my mining script is monitoring this every round.

Ah I see. Okay. So let me go check something then if that is true.

Can you show more info?

So I ran a script that mined about 100 transactions at 0.1 gwei over the course of 10 minutes this morning just to see what would happen.

The transactions are slowly getting confirmed over the course of the day.

But now when I try to mine normally (5 gwei) with geth, the transactions don't show up on etherscan.

Did I fuck something up?

You're an idiot and don't understand the smart contract.

Also I mined with 50 gwei for 2 days so I shouldn't be talking. This piece of shit better go up though.

Yeah, not gonna lie, I don't really understand it. But so far I've gotten 5 BTCM from those minimal gwei transactions so it paid itself off already.
It would be cool if you explained what happened though.

Nothing happened, you just low balled the miners so they made you wait a while.

stop fucking giving them away on etherdelta wtf is wrong with you pajeets

Nevermind, just learned how pending transactions work on geth and fixed it.