Long term outlook on alts? No FUD pls I cant handle anymore

I'm still bagholding 50k LINK and 100k REQ and plan on doing so until 2019. I honestly don't see me "making it" anymore. I know you fags hate me for being a spoiled brat in my previous Kylo Ren posts. I'm not going to even accept the 100k usd from my dad anymore, I'm too fucking exhausted. He can keep it, seriously. Im too exhausted.

BTC forks are literally minting billions out of thin air. It wont be long before the top 10 will be BTC, ETH, BCash, Segwit2x, and 6 other major fork coins. Do you guys also think Seg2x is definitely going in the top 10? IMO this fork bullshit is more irrational than the uncapped ICOs. I wont expound on how much bullshit BTC Gold is and it pumped the price near 5600. Seg2x is a hostile fork and it caused people to flock into BTC instead. To those that believe that the CME futures news caused the pump, how do you explain Bitcoin at $5500 during BTG and $6600 in anticipation of Seg2x even before the news was released?

Bitcoin could hit 20k without alts recovering if the BTC futures gets approved and I will end up killing myself. Mock me all you want, but you fags are the only people I can talk to since I dont even have the energy to shower at this point. Even if i hire hookers she cant relate and i am not in the mood. I havent eaten for around 48 hours even though i stopped the hunger strike hours ago, for some reason i just dont want to eat anymore.

Also, sorry for being a dickhead a few days ago, i was in despair. How likely is it that alts are dead? Im starting to think we wont make it. As much as I believe in the tech of LINK Im having a hard time seeing $10 or $5 in next 2 years because of the bear market. Is it really possible for it to have 1% or even JUST 0.5% of BTC's current marketcap in 2 years time? I just want to impress the non-slutty girls that i like that i can profit on my own effort. I consider it as money lost and will just hold, but is there a chance of "making it"? What is your honest long term outlook on alts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do it like me. Already 780k REQ here and taking a loan to buy more. I am insane right now, but who cares.

Patience nigga.....do you have it?

What, how can you handle the stress bro? I mean i wont go hungry even if my LINK and REQ investments go to 0 but still thinking about BTC mooning to 20k and my alts going near zero is stressing me out.

You weren't around in July, right? Time to sell everything right now. And do it.

Link and req are absolute shitcoins.
You're completely fucked. You should probably kill yourself.

I know but the fact that unlike the July dip where every coin including BTC dipped, this time everything is dumping while BTC is rising. So there is a possibility that the event where alts rise wont happen unlike before.

Sorry, that was quiet misleading. Sell all your assets and buy more alts.

Altcoin hodlers are between capitulation and anger rn, you seem to be at depression.

You have a lot of money to only own 2 coins but LINK has too much value to not moon during next bull season

Yeah but last July everything dipped including BTC. Someone will always invest back the fiat pulled out, but this time, it seems possible that investors will focus entirely on BTC until it reaches 20k dumping the alts to the dust.

People dumping alts to hold BTC in hopes of small (by crypto standards) gains are thinking too short-term. Money will rush back into alts as soon as a critical mass of people realize that BTC is stagnating or dipping, and that money will come in the form of market buys. The real winners will be those who buy solid alts before the critical mass of people come flooding in.

The biggest winners will be privacy coins and utility tokens. Best short-term bets are XVG, REQ, Golem, SYS, iExec, and LINK. I can't stress XVG enough though, and LINK longer-term.

There is a possibility the sun won't rise tomorrow, there is a possibility that Apple and Google will go out of business this month. This shit is cyclical just like everything else.

I know it's nerve-wracking to watch your Blockfolio right now but keep in mind crypto moves fast and people here have the memory of goldfish. The push from 6k to 7.5k happen in 2 DAYS. Just wait a few weeks and alts will be back and probably even higher if you pick the right ones (for example NEO has new ICOs coming up).

Do you really think after this fork whales and day traders will get bored and retire and never day trade again? They will be right back to alts just like always.

>forgetting Walton

But if the CME futures really gets approved this December that could trigger an alt bear market that can literally smash alts even OMG back to cents. I dont even want to think about what will happen to LINK and REQ at that point.

You should stop browsing Veeky Forums. I've only been here since June but I can already see that the quality of this board has dropped massively in the past few months.

There is literally nothing useful for you here, it's just a constant stream of shitposting that is somehow managing to convince people to lose hundreds to thousands of dollars.

Alts that have a team behind them that regularly produces news and promises will pump again, meaning LINK is a very good bet

The CME thing could go both ways. Why shouldn't they manipulate BTC down? Way more money can be made in the crazy flactuations with short and long potential. The market will be crazy if it really gets approved. Not bullish on it though.

Accumulate more and forget about the investment. Q1-Q2 will be the glory days for REQ,

Cannot speak about LINK, because there is no real use case for nodes right now. In theory it sounds good, and in long term it will be needed but not the right time.

Between now and December there will be many more bull/bear cycles. Whales and day/swing traders literally have ADHD, have you ever watched Whalepool's channel on youtube? Those guys are literally incapable of pulling their eyes off the charts and looking for opportunities. As soon as BTC shows hints of not going up 1000+ per day people will pick up juicy deals on alts.

i hope so bro, because ive seen a lot of speculation lately that even after the fork the money wont return to alts for quite a while because of the CME Futures.

Oh shit, you're the guy who wanted to kill his parents because he was an entitled brat right?

GRS

Anything else is a fucking meme.

Req?, you should be good if you hold
Link?, yeah your even more fucked if you dont sell now.

But why? The tech is good, the "possible" partnerships are good. I developed toy dapps for fun a month ago and can totally see how important LINK is and how much of a bandaid Oraclize is.

Zap is going to cut into the use case for LINK pretty heavily until SmartContract gets some real players using LINK.

Put $100 in Bitbay and forget about it for a while
Moon mission soon

Isnt Zap a centralized oracle store? Pretty sure Ari Juels wont bother writing the decentralized oracle paper with SmartContract if Zap already figured it out.

the way I see it:

>bitcoin: currently 110 BILLION dollar marketcap, needs another 100 billion to even double
>alts: marketcaps in the millions, massive growth potential

now, if you think logically, which option has higher gains potential?

Bitcoin, right?

Zap is centralized, but most small-time players won't care about that.

Then why would they use Zap over Oraclize? I dont get it... I mean its a meme that Oraclize will wreck decentralized oracles but if they are both centralized Oracles, its quite likely Zap will get BTFO.

I mean why not use a client server architecture webapp instead? The dapp you're making would be centralized with Zap and Oraclize anyway.

Zap has a better approach than Oraclize and will likely capture much more of the "non-trusted oracle" market. They want to make it easy for people to monetize their devices and themselves, which has normie written all over it.

yes, one trillion dollar market cap soon.

I guess its possible but im more bullish on LINK though since it solves an actual problem with trust. I hope my alts don't get BTFO by Bitcoin till early 2018 because for some reason it really brings out the bad in me.

I might end up going back to my old ways if Im still wrekt by then. I really want to "make it" so bad.

OP hang in there. I made the other thread asking about you. I hope you are doing ok.

I also went all in on Link at the top with more money than I could afford to lose, it was what I saved up over the past years of working and investing in crypto. At least you have your rich parents to fall back on, I have nothing.

Reading threads like these, and the BLACKED cuck who spent next years tuition money, help me get through the tough times. We are all in this together. Link wasn't just a pump and dump and the meme power is unlike anything we've seen on Veeky Forums, it has to recover. Too many people believe in it, and I believe in the posters here.

I just want to make it through Link, just not for me, but for everyone here. I want us to all make it together. Watching those fucking cucks on Reddit celebrate as Bitcoin pumps and we get destroyed is sickening, we do not deserve this. These forks are a joke and maybe crypto will get destroyed because of it, it feels like that way. But we could never have predicted this level of mass retardation. We made a good investment at the time.

If BTC hit 20k then Satoshi would become the wealthiest man in the world. He mined some coins at the very beginning to test the network and we can see that they are just sitting in his account to this day. He is either dead or lost the Hard drive it's on. I don't care, nobody can resist the urge to cash that in, true believer or not.

I'm also bullish on LINK, just not as much short-term. Most people don't need trustless data so much as they just need data period. Once the ChainLink network is up and running, and they've hired more people, and have clients adopting it for real world use, LINK could be huge, but until then it'll probably be pretty stagnant with small pumps and dumps here and there centered around news.

survival of the fittest.

hopefully you will never pass on your retard genetics now that you are poor and destroyed your new worth

I agree, I researched everything about it. Everything was great including the backers. Its the only peer reviewed whitepaper for fucks sake. Plus dapps that use centralized oracles are ripoffs. Whats the difference between a dapp that uses a centralized oracle and a Web app that uses a client server architecture? The dapp is slower and more expensive to use. It has no competitors whatsoever at the moment for being a decentralized oracle.

I just want to make it so bad bro. I'm willing to do anything even if i will end up in morally questionable situations. This fork bullshit is so fucking annoying.

You're a fucking idiot, you didnt even give a reason why LINK is a bad long term investment. Every alt is dipping in case you havent noticed.

You're that stupid faggot Phillapino chink that wanted to kill your parents because you are a nasty, selfish, disgusting, sub-human, spoiled rotten, scumb of the earth, lower than dogshit, literal maggots crawling in cancer sewage, absolute filth of a subhuman aren't you?
Here's a tip. Take whatever alts you have and leave them to your much more deserving brother. You don't deserve the money and you certainly don't deserve to live. I hope you get stage 4 cancer in your ass, brain, and spine and have to shit in a bag before you die within 6 months. You are chink human trash. I wish I knew your parents I would tell them how fucking nasty your are and how much of a little disgusting nigger chink 3rd world little garbage devil you are. You have nothing but negative karma headed your way. Your life and the after life will be nothing but hell for you

No wonder Bitconnect is pumping along with Bitcoin. Retards that want "muh free coins" are also likely to end up investing in Bitconnect.

My parents are also giving him money when he grows older. Its only fair. We get 50/50. Stop being so trigerred, its not like they are your own parents. Be concerned with your parents and not mine faggot.

Also kek for believing in the afterlife. Why do you even want to "make it" when you believe in heaven or being given 72 virgins?

Ok, here's some info for you chinklet. I'm white, live in a first world country, have enough money to buy and sell your chink cousin fucking village, and also enough leftover to buy your mom and fuck her in the ass. You are a massive faggot. You are the epitome of filth and greed. You are part of the problem not the solution. I hope you die in a car accident or a plane crash. If you really are an ugly, flat faced, dark skin, island boogie woogie, subhuman filth of a fillapino chink, you won't ever make it. You will be some rich American's lady boy soon taking it up the ass just to try and stay afloat faggot

Thinking logically is your ticket to JUST

Not everyone in 3rd world countries is poor you know. The distribution of wealth here is much more concentrated mainly because of corruption and disdain for the poor. For every hundred thousand people that can't afford a bowl of rice per day there are dudes that are literally richer than the most first worlders.

Stop comparing me to the average person in a third world country. My uncle is a fucking NEET and is probably more wealthy than you could ever be thats why im so pissed. Now fuck off loser, Im not trying to pick up fights anymore.

Alts are worthless shitcoins that briefly got a burst of life in 2017 because a bunch of newfaggots like you strolled into the market thinking you knew what was good.

The market is now correcting back to normal and washing filth like you out of the market. Sell your alts and come back home to BTC or rope yourself in 6 months.

You do sound like a raging douchbag though.

Gonna +1 for complete human garbage.

People like him are just toxic. They hold BTC and lord themselves over everyone else, even if those people are trying to make significant gains. They don't want to see others make it--they just want an ego trip.

>They hold BTC and lord themselves over everyone else

Because that's how the game is played. Watching you filthy altcoiners scurry around like rats trying to desperately flip your worthless shitcoins to one another in a degenerate game of hot potato makes me sick. You're worse than fucking vermin and you've infected this entire cryptospace with your toxic mentality.

I'm glad BTC is back to wash you faggots off this market like the scum you are.

What did he say?

Join our collaborated pump group. Where we discuss what coin we will pump Next Period the next pump is tonight November 2nd at 8 p.m. The coin is already up 41% for the day because of my efforts. When you join do not mention where you came from we will all be co-founders we will all be multi millionaires soon. I'll see you there. One more thing I don't fuck around I know my shit so let's get paid. Sincerely rocket
t.me/joinchat/GlRSG0Po444c7gw8rld96w

Honestly do you see BTC pumping and destroying alts even after the fork? I remain convinced that this pump is purely because of the free coins.

BTG brought it to the $5500 range. Segwit2x anticipation brought it to $6300. By the time the CME news was announced it was already at $6300+.

The pump caused by CME was absolutely pathetic compared to the pump from $4500 to $6300 by the forks. In fact you could easily argue that the pump to $7000+ was mainly caused by further Segwit2x anticipation and was hardly affected by the CME news.

You fucking BTC holders are deluded just because people are falling for the "free coins" meme. Can you honestly say that Bitcoin isnt overbought at this point?

We were at $4500 before the "free coins" frenzy for fucks sake. Most are altcoiners waiting to get back after the fork.

>But we could never have predicted this level of mass retardation

The only instance of mass retardation was the rise of the alt market fuelled by moronic degenerate gamblers like you. This retardation is currently being cleansed as BTC brings your shitcoins back to fair value (0).

LINK and all these other shitcoins will NEVER have long-term use value and you WILL lose all your money and i WILL laugh at you from behind my stack of 80% BTC, faggot.

BWAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
calling me a loser? You are the stupid garbage filth trash of a subhuman asking biz how can you efficiently kill your parents for money not but a few days ago. You are scum, trash, lower than dogshit. I literally believe maggots are more intelligent and produce more value than you. Don't you get it? You are a disgusting 3rd world ugly fillipino chink nigger brainlet. It's hopeless, give up. The whole world thinks your scum trash and hates you. Nobody cares how many neet bux your fat ugly slanty eyed cousin has, the rest of us wealthy white 1st worlders will still spit on you filthy chinkeys in disgust. You mean nothing in this world, absolute 0. The value of your life is less than a house fly. Chinks repopulate like rabbits. All you slanty eyed, flat faced, dark skinned, ugly motherfucking, scamming chinks are the same. You lost. Give up, get it through your head. Crypto isn't for you. This board isn't for you. Nobody wants you here. Your parents probably regret having you. You will never accumulate wealth. You will die soon in a fire

Yes, it is going to keep growing. BTC is brand recognition for normies, and it is a 'bank' for cypto until crypto expands.

> My uncle is a fucking NEET and is probably more wealthy than you could ever be thats why im so pissed.
So you're throwing a temper tantrum because you don't get to be a lazy, hedonistic useless consumer? This is why the human race will be subjugated. Crypto is a legitimate , actual force for good in this world. Put aside the black market memes, and all the 'no use' bullshit--it's an actual financial revolution which can ACTUALLY improve people's lives by removing them from banking servitude and government oversight in some way. Don't get so riled up by people who appeal to larger meanings in life. You'll be relying upon them eventually in yours, trust me on that. Ignore my pseudo-passive-aggressive rant and take that away, please. You will be needed a larger meaning in your life at some point. Don't throw them all out of the window to get some edgy internet points.

So youre not planning on taking profits after the fork? You're absolutely deluded if you think the price isnt pumped because of free coins.

The altcoin market isnt in a bubble, shitty alts get pumped and dumped all the time. People lose money for investing in shitcoins and it goes to the more promising altcoins.

By your logic you're saying that tech in general is in a bubble. Take a look at Silicon Valley startups for example:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-04-19/silicon-valley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze

Does that mean Silicon Valley startups are shit too?

The only thing overbought was worthless shitcoins. Market is now correcting this imbalance. Alts don't deserve even 10% of the global crypto marketcap, so there's still plenty of wealth transfer out of shitcoins and into BTC that needs to occur.

>unironically comparing his dime-a-dozen worthless shitcoins to Silicon Valley startups that look to actually produce something of tangible value

deluded fucking altcoiner. Oh and I've taken tons of profits on BTC, I just don't buy worthless shitcoins.

ALTCOINS ARE THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MAKE IT BIG WE HAVE NOTHING WE WILL MAKE IT SHUT UP

I hear amazon will use DASH soon

Whatever I'm going to ignore you now. You are obviously bitter because your parents dont love you as much as my parents love me. Who the fuck would type so much incoherent insults without being completely jealous? KEK. You'll never get parents like mine.

this guy fucks

100k req dude? Fuck you need to relax. You'll do very fucking good in early 2018. We're talking VERY good. don't know about link.

You can't claim that alts like ETH,XMR,OMG and BCH don't deserve at least 10%
t. former btc maximalist

Why 2019? Why this arbitrary date? If you can hold until 2019, why not until 2020? If you need money for something specific in 2019, why not just wagecuck part-time for a bit to hedge for crypto volatility?

I said sorry right being a douche the past few days right? what the fuck. Yes I'm jealous of my uncle nothing will change that.

I mean, do you see BTC growing even after the fork without alts recovering at all? No large correction because of the fork pump? Because thats what Bitcoin maximalists are saying.

Uhh no reason in particular I just gave 2018 to 2019 as an example to emphasize that im in this for the long term. I was worried that alts will NEVER rise and BTC will shoot to 20k straight.

ETH is the shittiest of the shitcoins and doesn't deserve even a third of it's current valuation. The 10% will largely be composed of BTC fork coins and MAYBE XMR.

OMG is a complete fucking dogshit coin that doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as those other coins. Why does some chink with a skateboard command a SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR valuation? Do you have any idea how many tangible, value-creating businesses will never obtain that kind of valuation? OMG would be incredibly overvalued at a hundred million mcap, let alone six hundred mil.

You're never going to make it at this point, faggot. Accept your fate or keep losing money on shitcoins, your call.

Good boy, I have over 800k. I’m all in. Can’t take any loans but

>muh basketball
>muh chink shitcoins
>no girls will ever like me
>I have a shit tier lower middle class car, and still can't get laid
>I want to kill my parents yet somehow they love me more than yours love you even though you don't want to kill them like me
>I'm holding only 50k LINK and 100k REQ and not BTC
>I'm a disgusting subhuman, slanty eyed, ugly, dark skin, chink, 3rd worlder Philippine brainlet yet somehow I feel I am better than you
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Alts are FUCKING doomed. There will be some survivors, likely NEM, ETH, BCH and maybe a few others. But likely alts will never truely die, they won't just dissapear they will go to 1 sat... buy the dip!!!!

Whats wrong with comparing altcoins to Silicon Valley startups? Most tokens like OMG, REQ, and LINK are literally altcoin startups you dumbass.

Look at what happens to VC funding in startups, some lose a lot of money but some end up being rich when they find a goldmine like Dropbox.

Can you even say with a straight face that Bitcoin is used for something other than "making more money"? You have to be deluded to think a lot of people actually use it aside from buying altcoins.

Why the fuck would I use bitcoin when theres Visa and Mastercard? The other altcoins offer more.

I get laid all the fucking time but with bar sluts and hookers. I'm 177cm which is quite tall in my country. My car is an entry level 2016 Mercedes Benz now fuck off. I said sorry about being a dick last time already ok? What more do you want? I already said I'm not going to take the 100k usd for crypto. Im sorry ok? Now lets stop arguing about my previous posts.

Im genuinely asking about the long term potential of altcoins.

Because guess what, when a VC invests in a startup, they get an EQUITY stake, which means that any VALUE that the company actually PRODUCES accretes to SHAREHOLDERS.

Tokenholders, on the other hand, are NOT equity stakeholders in the network and thus there is no tangible reason that any value should actually accrue to them.

Anyone that uses bitcoin to buy shitcoins is a faggot, too.

Kek bitcoin isnt even used for anything other than "making more money". How can you seriously say with a straight face that this recent pump is rational and not because of the fork frenzy?

Its only other main use is buying altcoins which ETH can do just as well since its starting to have as much trading pairs.

Take a break from crypto. That's what I'm doing right now. Instead of trading shitcoins allday now I'm working on my small business. We're all gonna make it brah. With or without crypto

Why am I even arguing with someone that thinks ETH is a dogshit coin? Its obviously much better than Bitcoin. The infinite supply meme has been disproved again and again.

thank you for that.

the way i see it is we are in the early 1990s of the internet, there has been an OG rush now of people getting rich which has just happned, but i think we are still only at the tip of the iceberg with what blockchain can accomplish, i think we dont even understand exactly what we have created yet, but in future blockchain will encompass our lives in ways that we havent even thought possible yet.

honestly, atlot of these crypto companies are total bullshit. They wont be around for much longer. But i honestly believe that right now there is an amazon, google, apple, just being born and it is up to us to do your research and find those gems. THAT is what is going to be your ticket out of this hellhole. So just keep thinking long term. Because it is what will happen long term that is going to change our lives for the better, not that short term.

What wealth transfer? It all transferred to shitcoin devs.

Bitcoin is a digital store of value. It's censorship and government-resistant and unlike fiat currency has a fixed supply that will never be altered. People clearly see value in that. It's also got first mover advantage and BY FAR the strongest network, both in terms of users and hashing power to secure the network.

ETH is a worthless fucking dogshit coin. If it was actually better in any tangible way, it'd be worth more. But it's not, because it isn't.

The transfer out of worthless shitcoins and into Bitcoin.

user that just sounds retarded. I think btc will always be the most important and valuable cryptocurrency ever. But to call ETH, which certainly has the most enterprise interest from companies trying to do something with it, a shitcoin, is retarded. And OMG has a parent company processing 9 figures in USD every day. They aim to create the cheapest network available and move their core business there. How can you call that dogshit?

> censorship and government-resistant
Ohhh so thats why Segwit2x is a real threat. If they keep this up for several years, some fork is going to end up winning against the Core devs.

How is ETH a worthless dogshitcoin? ETH is just as tangible as bitcoin. They're both NOT tangible. Can you even touch your Bitcoins? Are you retarded?

>Bitcoin is a digital store of value. It's censorship and government-resistant and unlike fiat currency has a fixed supply that will never be altered
Totally agree with this btw. Most people dont get it. Bitcoin was initially supposed to be more of a payment system but that right there is why it is so valuable today. Not because you should be able to buy coffee

Yo, do you hate money? Get into GAYCOIN kekeke 29% mooning in 24hrs (nojoke)

Dude, this recent BTC bullrun that lowered the alt's value is making BTC holders fucking delusional. They even think ETH is a shitcoin just because BTC pumped in value fucking kek. Its the fucking fork you BTC holders, not fundamentals that caused this.

textbook euphoria phase, always funny. first it was linkies, now the bitcucks.

Yeah, I don't understand why people don't like both btc and alts. I used to be a btc maximalist for years before accepting that some alts actually can be valuable today. The funny thing is that the 2x fork should have actually crashed bitcoin because of uncertainty, not bring it to 7k

How is it not a worthless shitcoin? Why should the platform itself have any value? Muh smart contracts? ETH is basically just a really slow and inefficient programming language. Do you honestly think their "business partners" are going to actually buy ETH to process their smart contracts? And not just reverse engineer the tech to create private, intra-company blockchains?

ETH is a hype piece of shit coin supported by nothing other than the fact that it was the platform for even shittier ICOs that forced you to buy ETH to participate. How much ETH was raised in ICO's that is still locked up in smart contracts? What happens when those contracts expire?

No, the rise in alt value this summer made you fucking faggots delusional and you literally ruined this board with your 24/7 spamming of shitty fucking scamcoins, all of which had no value besides the fact that you could play hot potato with a bunch of other retards and hopefully make money on it.

Bitcoin has been around since fucking 2009 and has been through literally hell and back and has never died. Holding Bitcoin and some worthless shitcoin in the same regard should be a crime.

>The funny thing is that the 2x fork should have actually crashed bitcoin

the shitstorm that will ensue when newfags learn that B2X is not a free coin will be hilarious.

Learn from Rothschild, you noobs. When there's blood on the streets it's time to buy. Not when everyone is buying the same shit.

> ETH is basically just a really slow and inefficient programming language.
The important factor is trust not performance you imbecile. The same reason you Bitcoiners are using on why people should use it compared to Paypal.

Right now smart contracts are trustless only with data confined in the blockchain, which is why its usage is stuck with ICOs. This is EXACTLY why i invested in ChainLink you dumbass.

>Holding Bitcoin and some worthless shitcoin (ETH) should be crime
Kek you're fucking deluded. No wonder Bitconnect keeps pumping recently. People like you who are falling for the "free coins" meme are also likely to invest in Ponzi schemes.

stopped reading at XVG.

Smart money is buying other coins right now. Dumb money is buying BTC.

>The funny thing is that the 2x fork should have actually crashed bitcoin
patience

Linktards went 2x ICO. BTC made people millionaires and free from wagecucking. Youd be ecstatic as well. Apples and oranges

Explain yourself. I fell for free coin meme, but cashed in 15% gainz because of it.

Sentiment is that this will mean more free money. When everyone finds out this is not true, many people will end up selling all their coins for rope.

Yeah and how's that "investment" in chainlink going?

The only people falling for "free coins" are the idiots spending their valuable BTC on literal shitcoins in the hopes some bigger retard will come along and pump up their value.

> Yeah and how's that "investment" in chainlink going?
Thats your reason? Alts like ETH and LINK are a failures because they dipped in anticipation of free Bitcoin fork coins?

> The only people falling for "free coins" are the idiots spending their valuable BTC on literal shitcoins in the hopes some bigger retard will come along and pump up their value.

What? People who want free coins ARE BUYING BTC. Are you fucking stupid??????? Did you just call Bitcoiner's stupid?

No, they're failures because they've both been dying for months now because the market is realizing they're fucking useless shitcoins.