Bitcoin goes up

>Bitcoin goes up
>Bitcoin Cash goes up with it
>Bitocin goes down
>Bitcoin Cash goes down

Is this finally the one coin that mimicks btc movements? How to take advantage of this? Or just go all in on bitcoin cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it mimics the movements, it won't beat the movements

why invest in bitcoinc cash when you could just invest in bitcoin

makes no sense

because bitcoincash isnt going to crash as hard as btc will

assume bitcoin cash keeps it's bitcoin value as of right now to 6 months from now, and bitcoin has risen to 50k. you'd in theory be leveraged to go up more than you would be to go down. but, it'd probably go the way of ETH, pegging to a certain dollar value then wafting sideways as bitcoin eternally rises. this is where I'm at. I see it mimicking the movements and attempting to break out of the pattern, like ETH did prior to the ETF decision this march. I made alot of money once bitocin "crashed" and ethereum and dash and such "major" alts ended up skyrocketing because their peg at that time (bitcoin) was broken

I could see bitcoin cash doing the movements dash, zcash, ethereum did with the ETF drama and little crash. much like segwit drama and little crash may cause this time.

but, if I do buy bitcoin cash, I know it'll drop like a rock.

Source on that image?

I bet that bitch knows delicious black dick like the back of her hand.

Cause BCH is rising compared to BTC, so I'm all in on BCH, so I'm making more money than I would if I was holding BTC.

Wrong. She only fucks white guys.

Just keep telling yourself that.

Go all in on Bitcoin Cash. And laugh like Dr. Evil on November 10.
theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

KYS you fucken goy.

>you will never have a pale white married-virgin wife which takes care of your children and household

Right? I can imagine her getting ran on by a black train. Choo-Choo

>There’s no way to make money on a thing

I used to fuck a girl with a body like this. God I still masturbate to it as a married man.

Good times.

BCC to $1000 by fork

Why have you not killed yourself?

You live in the easiest, safest, time in human existence and instead of becoming a man or doing anything at all, you live in fear of some animal peenus weenus being bigger than yours.

What a fucken loser you are. How did you lose this hard? It's fucken hard to lose nowadays, niggers don't even have to work! And you embrace your gay insecurity too. I imagine you furiously Photoshopping that image with your favorite animal cock image so you can furiously masturbate to some more animal cock rape, maybe in your fantasy the animal turns and rapes you too! I bet you cum so hard to the thought of Jamal's cock up your ass, thoroughly dominating the little bitch ass cuckboi that you are.

This sounds like hell. If you don't have the courage to transition to ladyboi why have you not killed yourself? You shouldn't be aloud to live and you know it.

Amanda Lee

lol

BBC is the future, short btc and stack big black cocks

I have no money but I have one of those.

Bitcoin value will move away from legacy chain to bitcoin cash, making it the bitcoin, in price and total hashrate.

I wish and dream and cry.

Just like banks, Core is too big to fail. Post fork, PoW change, Core software will continue to produce shitty blocks and grab em by the fees.

What the fuck is the point of BTC if the transactions are off the blockchain?

Sad part is you actually believe this. Xd

Who is dis semen demon I want to watch her take bbc

she doesn't take btc only flat

think like a whale, bitcoin has no much power to raise so fast after fork, bch can go x10 after the fork. where you put ur money in ?

She takes NEO.

and lol at all these jews trying to SHITTED us.

Black boii mad

dat native american swag

Why is Veeky Forums being invaded by r/btc shills today?
You aren’t making any difference to the price of your pnd shitcoin you’re just drawing in a few naive neets