There is no alt coin right now with an actual use case but chainlink and eth

There is no alt coin right now with an actual use case but chainlink and eth.

Prove me wrong. The rest is just using blockchain tech for the sake of using it. As soon as chainlink is done traditional applications will just use trustful decentralized API oracles to store their data on the eth blockchain.

We already know this user :)

Ripple has a use
being the top shitcoin :^)

Another Link thread...

You realize Neo, Stratis, Qtum and Neblio are just different versions of ETH so if ETH has real use case they must as well...

MONERO dumbass

Will Eth and Link rise during Devcon or will attendees be checking bitcoin prices during the conference?

>Devon Day 3
>One-two presentation punch:
>Muh Oracle problem (blockchain)
>Muh Oracle solution (ChainLink)
>Hmm....
>Interest brings some new money in
>New $0.58 ATH
>Whales crash the price down to ten cents

Ripple is actually used by banks

Thanks. Just put a sell order of 100k at 0.579.

Can anyone please explain what chainlink actually does?

Exactly. Different versions of eth. Meaning they copy eth's purpose. A copy is not sustainable unless it has something better to offer. None of these have better fundamentals, team, ecosystem, adoption, recognition etc etc than eth.

Just look at the eth Enterprise alliance and tell me which other coin has this? None. They are light years behind.

GREAT, it's such a bummer that the XRP token does literally nothing...

literally bought the 1800 dip today for 51k LINK. this is gonna be huge. thanks for the FUD and thanks for selling retards. It feels quite awesome to get a chance for buying it this low after the ICO.

ripple is just fiat with a distributed ledger

they can literally print more of it any day they want

Etheroll will make well over 1million dollars this year in profit, without the devs even doing any marketing yet .

Meanwhile biz is buying 'utility coins with buybacks'

Just lol , if you want to some coins which actually have value

Rialto
SIFT
dcorp
Dice
Block

Chainlink is garbage

You do not want confidential data stored anywhere on the ETH chain, medical data will need to be used elsewhere

good thinking user

Etheroll needs ChainLink. It is currently using Oraclize as its oracle. If Oraclize a centralized service gets compromised someone end up fucking Etheroll badly no joke. When every dapp uses Oraclize the incentive to wreck it would be to huge to pass up on.

B I T B A Y
I
T
B
A
Y

It will btfo Syscoin and later Ebay

There is no altcoin right now with an actual use case, period.

ETH is just the most overvalued of the shitcoins. BTC will ravage it's asshole like it has to so many other worthless shitcoins.

> they fell for the link meme

it seperates fools from their lifes savings

>What is encryption

Not even a Linkie

>implying anyone will build noteworthy DAPPs on QTUM or Stratis

kek

Syscoin is far superior than bitbay.

Syscoin has real usecase
XRP has real usecase

One of these will be pbc coin.

Um, MOD for one. They use blockchain application to track pharmaceutical manufacturing quality using sensors which are regulated by the government, can't hack your shit and sell some fucking somalian quality drugs anymore.

I work in the pharma industry and I'm telling you, this is fucking retarded.

I FUCKING SOLD EVERYTHING AT 2.3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I work as a supply-chain analyst for Novartis, and I can assure you, this technology will help.

i just need someone to tell me what alts to buy before the fork.
i have most of my money in BTC right now.
i also have REQ sadly.

If you did, you'd know loggers are already tamper proof and can submit data to the server in real time. Even if that were not the case, I doubt any of the gigants would rely on out-house solutions.

I put 700k sell order at 0.569.

thanks, just set my first sell order at 100,000 satoshis