Day before my younger sister's birthday

>day before my younger sister's birthday
>get her a bitcoin wallet and explain how to buy bitcoin with her wages each month
>explain how she can watch it each day and see it just grow and grow
>now for the gift
>transfer her 0.0835 BTC to get her started
>overnight we hit $6.5k/btc and she has earned an extra £15 pretty much overnight
>point out how cool that is and she says "yeah that's cool"
>today
>Amazon parcels appear at the door with her name on it
>use blockchain.info to check
>she sold half of it to buy clothes
>question her
>"I didn't spend everything I pulled out, I will put the rest back"
>next day
>we've hit $7k/btc
>she's gonna be getting far less bitcoin back

I'm fucking livid guys, I gave her it and told her to save and she just bought material bullshit that will be worthless within a month. I checked and she would have earned an extra week of wage just from the growth if she'd kept the full £400 (she works part time while in college) in there. I could have had that, she could have had that.

Has anyone had a similar experience with introducing people? I need a bitcoin feels thread to not flip out at her.

by today I meant yesterday, I wanted to vent about this for a while now.

you sound like a little fucking bitch, OP.

What do you care what she does with it?

that's how girls are.
Lmao my sister isn't as stupid as yours is though. My sister would never be so retarded

>thinking women know how to save and invest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Giving £400 to a British sixth form girl

You deserve to lose that money, you're a total bitch

Most women are BRAINLESS when it comes to numbers, finance or maths. They don't care about internet coins, they can't show them off to their friends like they can with a dress.

Fuck her pussy, that'll teach her.

Just fuck her. You'll feel a lot better.

Good. Sell now, crash imminent.
Your sister knows what she is doing.

She bought low and sold high, you should be proud. Protip: don't try to advise friends or family when it comes to money or investment in general. You'll be the bad guy if it goes wrong.

Live your life, not that of your relatives.

Bro you need to slap your little imouto in the fucking face. jesus what are you doing man? give her a lesson, you are the man here

does she need a male provider? with those spending habits she's prime to be someone's whore

Just do what I did and eat her out. You might have to wait until she is sleeping so you can get her to cum before she realizes whats happening and has a chance to resist or reject you. Once you've made her cum tell her that you'll do it every night that she keeps the bitcoin in her wallet. She'll earn the money and like you a lot more. It's a win-win.

>women are stupid with money
>women are stupid in general

Call the fucking news. She is still yours sister, dumb or not. Give her a hug and just never put yourself in a position where you depend on her financially.

The Man Who Was Cucked to Death

I mean if you gave it outside a birthday present that’s fine. But that’s her birthday present, pretty lame gift...

I've introduced 3 male friends into cryptos. None of them cashed out. They keep investing.

Females are materialists

Here's my experience. My gf (0 knowledge of crypto) bought a shitload of BTC ETH and LTC a few months ago and hasn't touched it except to sell LTC when it was at 90. I've constantly shilled alts to her and tried to get her to invest but she constantly tells me she doesn't want money in shitcoins and that Alts are scams.

Me (a smart investor) played the altcoin markets and am barely up over my original investment.

I'm annoyed because she ignored my advice to save it, and annoyed because she missed out and I want the best for her.

yeah, I thought she would be different to your typical women..

you aren't wrong, she got an infinite% return on investment on her coins.

her boyfriend is of the same age and works in mcdonalds, hardly a """provider"""

yeah, I also got my manager a work (male) to invest, and he stuck a chunk in 2 weeks ago and had got a good return - let's hope it doesnt crash and it turns out I misadvised him...

I bought 100 BTC way back when the price was around $10

i ended up making a deal with my younger brother (I'm in my 30s, hes 10 years younger than me) that if he got his life together, got off drugs, got clean, started working, that I'd teach him about finance, budgeting, basically how to manage money and prepare/accumulate for your future. He was happy about that and he kept his side of the bargain, he suffered through rehab, got a job, found his own apartment, was doing well for himself.

So I'm teaching him what I said, etc. and I decide to tell him about BTC, set him up with a wallet, and give him 10 of my 100 BTC (didn't care if it ended up worth $1M per coin, he is my brother, want him to be successful). He seems to understand everything, the only caveat I gave him was to never sell it, or at least not without talking to me first. He agrees completely. BTC was worth around $250 at this time I believe.

Couple months ago I talk to him and I mention BTC, saying how happy I am to be holding 90 at around ~$4k or w/e the price was. He sounds dismayed and sort of says "heh.. ya" and I can tell right away somethings off. I say "Ya I bet you're happy too, 10x $4k aint bad bro" and there's a pause of silence for 5-10 seconds and I can hear him crying.

We talk a little longer and he reveals that he sold all 10 BTC at $500 per a long while back so he could go on a cruise ship vacation with his whore ex-girlfriend. I had known about the vacation but he had said that her parents paid for it or some shit.

Makes me fucking ill. especially now that it broke $7k knowing that me or my brother could have been 70k richer if he hadn't been a dumbfuck

Good for u larping faggot

All I hear right now is that bitcoin is gonna crash soon. Your sister might know something we dont.
Is it just a meme or should I be worried?

Yea you're a moron. Why not hold it for him if you don't want him to sell. I got 4 accounts in my trezor each for different people that give me $1 a day to sink in btc . I hope you lose the rest of your coins u feggit

I'm so sorry to hear that..

thats why i literally vowed to never try to talk anyone too hard into it. i would get sick to my stomach when they pulled something fucking retarded as if it was my loss too.

That is what you get for actively trying to help people, faggot. The correct way to do this is leading by example: prove your success and those who are ready to learn will come asking about it.

ahahaha this thread made me feel better

>Me (a smart investor)
Kek
>played the altcoin markets
Keke
>barely up over my original investment
Kekekekeke

I called him a larper did u see guyz xdddd ebin if big :D

Back to /pol you go.

Men make money.
Women spend money.

It's how it's always been, user

Yea I will go back, this place is a fucking scam coin ad forum. I'm up 30k this week u pussy boi

This would make me irate as well. You clearly got all the intelligence genes in the family.

Most people have very little future orientation OP. Women even less so. Let this be a lesson.

My sis bought one hour after i told her to

She literally ran home and called me to aks me how to do it after i told her

She holded and has now her first 2x

Op your sis is RETARDED

Is she hot?
Do you day dream of fuck her?

Be honest OP, we're between friends here, you can tell us.

you pulled a Homer Simpson when he got Marge a bowling ball. Gifts are supposed to be about what the person likes, not what you like.

part of it was from the hope I had for him. we grew up without a dad in the picture, so being 10 years older than my brother I always tried to set a good example and be there for him through anything. I thought giving him ownership of the BTC would make him feel responsible and possibly some pride in having an appreciating investment that he knew was truly his. It wouldn't have felt the same if I had just held onto it in his name.

i regret it a little but whatever, ultimately it's his loss. I have a good job, own my home, and have other investments outside of crypto, I'm fine no matter what happens. Brother is pretty much living paycheck to paycheck though, rough for him.

AWALT dude, AWALT.

At least she's promoting usage among the normie

Giving free coins to brainlets you got what you deserve..

Send them to me instead

put 0.0835BTC into a wallet now and give it to her for her next birthday. That'll teach her about saving

>women
>money

Who's larping now fag?

This is a solid advice. Hope OP follows this through.

HAHAHA that makes me feel better. I have 25 btc lil bitch, do the math

His priorities were different from yours, I think. Don't feel bad for that, mate. You are such a good brother, and you did your best.

I do still remember when I heard about Bitcoin for the first time. I said "Hey, let's mine this stuff, I have nothing to lose". After a few weeks my parents told me "user, stop wasting electricity". I did it. I thought I backed up the wallet correctly, but I was wrong. I don't even know how much money I lose back then.

A few months ago I started trading coins, really small amounts. I learned a lot, I felt that "excitement" when you win, and the depression of losing. I went from 100 to 40, to 250. I've been disconnected for some weeks, so unfortunately I only have like 80€ right now.

Some people enjoy the heat of the moment, others are into the safe investment. You are the wise guy here.

Keep your bitcoins and be her provider in 10 years.

>I pulled out, I will put the rest back
Shes telling you the same lie that chad told her LOL

please sir, tell me where the smart money is

>women not planning for the future

Its your own fault OP. At least you learned

aw these brother feels, I remember me and my bro discovering bitcoin at $10...... god dammit if only we had known. Actually come to think about it we heard about doge coin first..... and it was a meme.... heard about people mining it for money. also read that it wasnt worth shit. oh how the clock keeps on ticking.......

How would they access it if you died?

>gives a gift to a sibling
>puts conditions on it
Nope. Right there, you goofed: you *gave* her "FREE MUNNIEZ" and her whore brain just decided to cash out of that investment and go all in on "wardrobe" like a dumb cunt.

If you wanted to save for her future, this is what you should have done:

>create btc paper wallet with multi-key protection
>make walled with three keys:
Give one passkey to your sister, another to your father (not your mother) and keep the third.
>withdrawing funds from this wallet now requires the use of any 2 of those 3 passkeys.

The fact that you didn't do that indicates that you know less about cryptocurrency than you know about women, and I'll wager you're a virgin.

>give money as gift
>moan when person spends it

Teach her a valuable lesson by never giving her btc again, ever.
Every once in a while notify her of milestone prices and how much she missed out on.
Show her how expensive those clothes really were.

Women only know how to spend, not save.

hmm

genuine laughter*

I want to fuck Op's sister