I FUCKING SOLD EVERYTHING AT 2...

I FUCKING SOLD EVERYTHING AT 2.3K THINKING IT HAD TO DIP BACK AND NOW IT'S FUCKING MOONING BUY WALLS ARE FUCKING HUGE AND NOBODY IS SELLING

TO BUY BACK MY ORDER I'D HAVE TO PAY ALMOST 2.7K

I RODE THIS DOWN FROM 10K AND FINALLY WANTED TO TRADE A BIT TO PRESERVE SOME OF MY MONEY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>link is mooning

sage and report

BUY HIGH SELL LOW, THE Veeky Forums WAY

That's what you get for trying to trade you fucking degenerate

hada feeling it was a trap

good job!!!!!
buy high sell low
now buy again during these crazy times when btc can shoot up 5% any second and watch it drop again and sell even lower!!!
isn't market psychology fun

LMAO. I'm that gay ass tsuruko poster (fuck that hoe btw), I remember you.
How much did you own?

Let this be sign, the weak will be punished, they shall pay for their lack of faith.

Same op.

Sold at 2400 yesterday and left a buy order at 2k and it never filled for some reason.

DISCHARGED

i fucking did it, i bought back in at 2.6 cutting my stack by 15% after riding it all the way down to the very bottom

i just want to die

This is nothing.This is a friendly reminder top wallets aka smart money held through all this bs. An very small percentage of link was being traded. If people start buying, the price should go up fast. A lot of people believe in this project. There are the 300 EOY jokers, but seriously, how can anyone not see this as a golden opportunity. I thought it was a golden opportunity at .30 in the long term. Personally, I’d buy half of what you’re planning now, then wait to see if it dips again. No telling with bitcoin and this fork.

enjoy the second ride down

and it went back to 2.4 again. kys op, kys

For future reference, you don’t have to move your stack all at once. If you think there is a downtrend, sell 100 at a time, then set those 100’s in a stair of buys at lower prices. Reduces fomo and can help increase your stack.

We're green on the largest volume we've seen in the past two weeks. This is it boys, get in now or stay poor forever

I'm gonna dump in one or two days. Enjoy.

top fucking kek
herse a tip user - when you want to sell, dont. when you want to buy more, sell.

YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS M8
YOU'RE LITERALLY BEING PLAYED BY 10 LINES OF CODE, WRITTEN BY SOME OVERWEIGHT SMELLY CHINK, HOLY SHIT.
enjoy your ride back down when the fake buy walls get pulled.

You are human, we all make mistakes.
Fortunately for you our Lord Sergey believes in second chances. Don't waste it.

Daily reminder that this shitcoin is unheard of outside of Veeky Forums

u little bitch how dare u sell, we told u not to!

tfw you sold at a huge loss at the bottom

hahahaha

weak hands deserve to get burned, fuck you

the buy high sell low meme is real

You stupid fucking pajeet. You, Patelson, I'm talking to you, street-shitter. You just cost yourself thousands of dollars. Thousands of dollars, and one moon ticket. That's right. What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about it, *asshole*?

You're fucking shit. WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO TRADE, YOU STUPID FUCKING PAJEET, YOU ALOO-GOBBLER? Whoever told you that you could trade with white men?

Oh, I'm gonna ban you from crypto, toilet dodger. I'm gonna talk to Sergey and Vitalik. I'm going to *Nakamoto.* I don't care which cousin you're married to, who you know, how “Aryan” you think you are, you're going out. I swear to you, you're going *out.*

This is like antshares all over again

In the final purge the weak hands have been culled like sheep.

Thanks to you I managed to get my 1820 sats order going with 51k LINK. I've been waiting for this glorious day to get such a fucking huge discount for LINK. Thank you all for supporting me.

dont worry it will be sub 2k by the end of the weekend dip

AMEN

>like antshares

i kek'd

Why try and time the market?

Op, if LINK is a real play, it is a long term one. If it makes huge moon gains, how much will it matter if your entry point is 2.3k or 2.7k? Will that difference be worth trying to time the market? You have incomplete and inaccurate information. All of us do. Trading like that is just spray and pray.

This is a long play, don't day trade a long play unless you know what you are doing. Better yet, delete blockfolio and don't check the price everyday if you believe the product is good overall.

Or just stagger your buys to average down.

this
living the dream
you learned the lesson OP, don't day trade, just hodl for fucks sake, if everyone hodled there would be noone to feed the whales, and because of pussies like you the entire market works like: rich gets richer poor gets poorer
you got shaken out like a small fruittree

OP I'm sorry for your loss, but you should've been watching the volume, which was extremely low ever since SIBOS.
This was a textbook low volume pullback.

OP's mistake was trading when it bottomed out. Trading when it's on a downtrend is easy because you can always buy back cheaper if you wait long enough. (assuming you want to increase your stack)