Ark PUMP INCOMING

ARK's volume is going PARABOLIC!!

Get in NOW, or miss the bull run to 50k SATs and beyond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cbrTVcAnsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARK is literally retarded. It's a token for vaporware. Avoid

you are the retarded one that cant understand how big Ark will be in the future

shut the fuck up and dont shill this lest people start dumping bags because Veeky Forums said it was good.
Just silently get in on this reversal trend and wait

If by vaporware you mean the strongest and easiest to use crypto wallet that gives me more ark just for holding it, then yeah, its totallly vaporware

Its a shitcoin like all the rest. Wheres the revenue generation plan.

wheres bitcoins revenue generation plan

If you cant see how strong this coin is just with pure memetics alone then you are fucking faggot. Enjoy your linkie dink bags cock knocker

ITS LITERALLY AN ARK

buywall is getting thin now, get ready for the dump

youtube.com/watch?v=2cbrTVcAnsU

This is why it sucks. This guy is spot on.

ark is the only good alt

>tfw wanting to buy ark for days
>watching the charts obsessively
>coinbase usd deposit STILL pending

>some youtuber literally who neckbeard tells you not to buy something
>actually listen instead of doing your own research

If you actually listen, you'd see why ARK is retarded. It has no product!

The founders are serial ICO founders, gee I wonder why

>The founders are serial ICO founders

Untrue. The actual dev team has experience with Lisk and working on other cryptos before, but this is their first truly major project. If you're talking about the "advisors and investors" that were listed, those are just whales who fund early ICOs.

>it has no product

And neither does Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other cryptocurrency. They're not products; these aren't stocks. You're investing in a currency.

Lisk, ARK, Crypti.

Three ICOs in a short time. Serial ICO founders is a true statement.

>comparing this useless token to digital currencies with 100b marketcaps

hahahaha

Lisk has been around for a long while, and the lead dev only worked there for a couple months.

>Crypti

Only a few of them were involved, and it was just a small project that started in 2014 and has been dead for a while. Ark was launched in March of this year.

It's just as useful as BTC and ETH, if not better in every technical way.

>556 views
Tells you all you need to know.

This dude is an idiot, there's a reason nobody is heeding his opinion.

His entire argument hinges on a fundamental misunderstanding of what Ark's business purpose is, and a purposeful obtuseness as it relates to the crypto sphere in general.

>"Ark hasn't done anything"
This video is live as of 10/27/2017. As of 10/27, Ark has a functioning consensus mechanism, novel delegate staking system, fast, nearly frictionless, low-fee transactions, two block explorers, an optimized desktop wallet, the ability to easily exchange Ark for Ethereum using ACES (proof-of-concept reveal released in early Q3, eventual production roll-out near end of Q3 2017), and a thriving development environment which will release a functional mobile wallet yet in 2017, and side-chains in early 2018. Sure, it's not as developed as Ethereum, but Ethereum was founded in 2014 with little more than a bare-bones blockchain and mining scripts. The first smart contract wasn't deployed on Ethereum's mainnet until 2016, and it crashed spectacularly.
>he's upset because Ark doesn't have the ability for him to generate sidechains yet
Not the most influential aspect of the network; if he really wants to produce crypto-tokens for his shitty board games RIGHT FUCKING NOW, he can learn solidity (lel) and code it on the Eth blockchain.
Ark VM and smart bridges will drive adoption in the existing crypto space, sidechains are a secondary concern to be undertaken once underlying technology is developed.
>He thinks Ark isn't a cryptocurrency
blatantly false. ACES functions by using Ark; in order to exchange your funds through the ACES protocol, you pay transaction fees in Ark. The Ark team is also working on real-world adoption by developing NFC and hardware-based devices to allow you to use Ark to purchase things in the real world. How is that not the most base purpose of a cryptocurrency?

cont.

>He thinks the fact that devs worked on Crypti/Lisk is a detriment
Founder and core developers have been in the space for years, built connections, they are experienced developers and blockchain experts. Crypti was a proof-of-concept more than anything; Lisk is a top-15 cryptocurrency platform allowing for much of the same functionality as Eth except using a coding language people can actually code with (JavaScript); the current iteration of Lisk is incomplete/insecure, but that's mainly because the devs left don't have the skills or desire to improve the platform. Certainly not Ark's fault.
>"math problem"
lol shills ZCoin in his bullshit "math problem" which is essentially misrepresenting Ark as a token, which it clearly isn't. Ark is every bit as much of a currency as Eth or BTC or LISK or ZCoin; they all have unique blockchains using a basis of cryptography to drive blocks which track transactions on the network. This is the very definition of a cryptocurrency; this is what Ark does. I'm not sure where he got the mistaken impression that Ark having a Day 0 token distribution automatically excludes it from being a cryptocurrency, but clearly he's wrong on a fundamental level.

Shilling and FUD at its finest folks. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when sidechains get dropped and the first Dapps are produced on the Ark blockchain.

lol I love this meme. It's great. It totally absolves the poster of any need to actually argue the merits of this project, and essentially drags discussion down to meme form.

Whatever; I've made $250k off my $2500 investment into an Eth mining rig, and about half of those funds have been redirected toward Ark.

As I see it, there are only two projects in the crypto space right now that have competent dev teams, a well-articulated proof of concept, actually improve upon the base functionality of Satoshi's vision, and allow for automation of financial transactions. They are Ethereum and Ark. I also like Monero, because it has a knowledgeable dev, a clear purpose, and has actually proven its value as a privacy coin (go look up the results of the FBI raid on AlphaBay for proof; the US Government still has no fucking clue how much Monero AlphaBay collected in the course of their seizure operation; if that's not proof of concept, I don't know what is).

Beyond that, I honestly don't see anything worth investing in unless you're already wealthy and are looking for dividends, in which case consider Etheroll or a similar functional BTC gambling platform, since they are the only functional, active projects in the crypto space that *actually* make money and aren't completely based on rampant speculation.

But, if you'e going to speculate, at least choose projects that have a sliver of hope of beating out the investment banks. 99% of this market doesn't.

Honest question. What's so great about Ark? Don't know anything about it.

>250k
>half into ARK

lol I've doubled my income stream with this investment. Smartest thing I ever could have done.

30k Ark = 5 Ark per day = $20+ per day. For doing nothing. Literally nothing but support a delegate. Where else will you get free money like that? Even mining Eth costs me a considerable amount of time and effort, plus electricity costs.

I have my day job, my "night job" (mining Eth @ ~2 Eth per month), and my passive income stream, which is set to dwarf my mining income as soon as sidechains become popular and mobile payments are implemented.

After that, I may not even bother mining Eth any more; just take all my Eth profits, dump it into Etheroll, and sit on my money bags and wait for Eth to roll to Casper so transactions become more fluid.

But you do you, mr. meme man.

yeah but how much did 30k ark cost???

only take you ~6k in gear to profit $20 a day in eth

>Ethereum
their webpage is a shitty fucking popup book, noty
>smart money
>i name things smart because they are smart, as me, the smart creator, creator of smart
trademark

costs around that atm to buy 30k ark, not saying ark is good or anything, just do math before asking that kind of questions

So uh. Pump when? This shit is crashing -hard-

in 464 hrs CAP THIS

it's going down to 25k btw

I invested in ark because I didn't want to cash out my crypto to upgrade my setup. I just slowly do it with my day job funds.

>costs around that atm to buy 30k ark, not saying ark is good or anything, just do math before asking that kind of questions

You are bad at math 30k ark would cost 60k not 6k

I was asking the poster how much he personally paid for ark, he could have paid more or less than current prices, ARK was dirt cheap earlier this year

His math was based entirely off of speculation.

Allows for separate blockchains to communicate with each other. Essentially, using ARK is like using all the abilities of the other chains.

Ark is a long term hold. I expect it to hit 120k by the end of the year.

It did early this morning. I was wanted to buy but cuckbase still has my usd deposit as pending. I'm fucking dying.

>ark down to $2
is it dying?

It's on sale.

>Ethereum
>Hardforked to reverse a transaction
>Satoshi's vision

C'mon, don't feed the troll.

Are you voting for biz private?

I have the same thoughts about ARK and XMR,

I feel like ETH is a great project but think LTC is a better chance at providing good returns in the short to medium term.

>As I see it, there are only two projects in the crypto space right now that have competent dev teams, a well-articulated proof of concept, actually improve upon the base functionality of Satoshi's vision, and allow for automation of financial transactions. They are Ethereum and Ark.
If you believe this explain to me why NEO is now worth 12 times more than ARK

>no reason for the token
Holy shit this guy is stupid
>no working products
Already has ACES, dev progress is solid
>same as lisk
I should have stopped listening after the first point.

>12 times more than ark
It's not.
1.6b/200m = 8

Kek, you have shit for brains.

here's a question arkies

can you provide me with a single shred of documentation regarding ARK VM, or proof of its existence? there is literally two sentences about it on their site, no mention of it whatsoever in the whitepaper, and they claim its 55% done

if i deposit to bittrex do i lose 1 ark ?

Costs .1 to send

Based. Screencapped.

The tx fee will be lowered to .01 Ark after the next core update.

I'm going to ask the slack this in a little bit. Will report back with results.

Just sold 100k thanks for the tip

The chain forked and consensus was maintained, except now its on two chains (still fewer than bitcoin).

I see no problem with this.

rampant speculation, as I said. Market cap does not define a project's merit it commitment to a vision. I see little to no vision from the leadership of neo.

Marketing is not vision. Vision requires establishing a plan and executing against that plan.

if the masses see no value in ark then it's worthless

> The masses
Do you mean the thousands of people holding and staking the coin?

Mass adoption will come after sidechains are implemented for developers (planned for early 2018). Shortly after that, nfc and hardware payment terminals will go live. Then we'll see what the masses have to say about ARK.

>Then we'll see what the masses have to say about ARK.
I can say right now I like sending with Ark way more than with Bitcoin. It's a really nice change to see transactions confirmed in seconds compared to some minutes or hours.

And that sexy wallet gets me hard everytime I use it.

Ark really is a perfect currency coin but the fixed transaction fee really has to go soon.

Agreed. Fortunately the transaction fee will be lowered to .01 Ark with the next core update, which should be coming fairly soon. Voting fees will also be lowered to the same. They've said that it's easy for them to change the transaction fee algorithm and doesn't require a hard fork.

It always touches base before launching up. The time is upon us.

Would be great if it did just that

damn, i hope so but can't really see it mooning until the forks bs ends.