Who /all in bitcoin/ here?

Who /all in bitcoin/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All in cock and balls for lyf

Feels so great watching all these smug altfags get destroyed for months and months straight, likely back to 0 or even below their starting capital. These are the stupid faggots who heard about crypto this year alone and think they know the market, and spout off that bitcoin is useless, ancient tech, etc.

Now here we are at 7k and they're absolutely livid. Words can't describe how smug I feel that these faggots are getting washed out.

BTC going up in price doesn't make its glaring failures disappear.
If Veeky Forums tech analysis doesn't convince you, the hundreds of retailers that have dropped it should.

But, go on, tell us how smart you are for holding the biggest shit bubble in the history of mankind.

>ETH is no longer an altcoi-
ETHBTC is now lower than it was when I first bought.
Thank god I sold

Cheers.

>Veeky Forums tech analysis

biz is full of faggots like you who don't understand the first thing about the crypto market, that joined in 2017 but think they know all there is to know.

Muh tech is a fucking meme. You know why BTC is the best? Because it's got the strongest blockchain and the most liquidity, period. The people that are going to control this market going forward (traditional finance institutional money and hedge funds) don't give two shits about tech, they give a shit about there being enough liquidity for them to actually get in and out of positions without pushing the price around too much.

Whine about muh tech all you want, it doesn't matter and the market is showing you this in real time. Not my fault if you wanna put your hands over your eyes and ears and scream like a demented wojak

>I'm salty, the post.

I don't "hold" altcoins, I trade them...so far through trading alts I've tripled my holdings and when btc corrects after the fork I'll be set to 5x-10x what I had before all of this fork nonsense. Stay mad, faggot.

Haha exactly what I'm feeling but couldn't be bothered to type out. Altcoin faggots.

>it's the best because it has the most users
>yet its use case is being overwhelmingly dropped by customers

K. Just remember I warned you.

LMAO. I literally made that post as a larp.

>Muh tech is a fucking meme.
nigga i called the recent ATH from the ascending triangle we were in. So did every other trader.
TA works on BTC

t. altcoin trading larping as OP

Wow, flipping your 0.05 btc into 0.5 btc, congrats. Big trader over here.

What use case? As a currency? Seems like there are plenty of new adopters by the day, judging by new coinbase account opens and general fund flows. Sounds like another shitcoiner trying to cope

for every 1 piece of quality TA posted on Veeky Forums are 100 charts with literal shit strewn on them.

75/25 FTW fggt

im all in bch

its the same bitcoin which was mooning in march, except with bigger blocks

new bitcoin is literally a different thing but blockstream took control of the "main blockchain"

how would you like to buy actual bitcoin for less $600 again?
time to put your dogma to one side and just use your own brain desu. if youre one of the people who wishes you had the balls to back bitcoin when it was low.. well.. nows your chance.

Oh look, another deluded fucktard wondered off /r/btc
Here ya go, bud: reddit.com/r/btc/

>tfw bought in at 312 bucks each

thoughts for what happens to BCH after B2X is out?

I love these posts.

Keep them coming.
Clear sign of a tiding turn. Overly self-confident team BTC

nice denial.
Whales will push for 10k then i'll think about buying alts

Your fucking mempool is running full. And bitcoin cash is about to be more profitable drawing some of your miners away.

Fees will rise from 4$ to 5$ to 6$, money will flow to alts.

Who is in denial here?

Delusion - The Post

see

Could you please explain why that if the difficulty of bitcoin is 1,452,839,779,146 and the one of Bitcoin Cash 113081000000 why miners would mine btc when BCC is over 0.08 BTC?

F2Pool and BTC.top will switch tonight. Mark my words. Mempool will spike, transactions will take more time, price will drop.

Man of course they know about the crypto market but they are scammers, at least they teach us important things to look out for so I can educate my village,

manipulation

nice thats my tweet

SysCoin is my first Lady but I LOVE BTC too!

I've figured out at this point that if Veeky Forums is saying to do it, it's probably a bad idea.

hey hey
I only swing trade alt coins to accumulate more BTC, at the end of the day I always have 100% BTC