Help

I need to write an essay on any historical topic I want, dubs decides what I write about

homosexuality in Victorian Britain

The gangrape of our glorious and beautiful Saint Joan of Arc by the dirty, sinful and animalistic Anglos.

the continuation of the western canon.

Normally I am not attracted to East Asians but I’d make an exception to shove my dick in her, briefly.

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have

Sexual practices of pre-contact Native Americans

How a confederate victory leads to a pregnant Anne Frank

REY CARLOS

The sexy kiss shared between Brezhnev and Erich Honnecker

who is the true heir to Rome

Muhammad's totally-not-statutory relationship with Aisha

Also, deliver

Finno-korean hyper war

How Polan has saved the Human race from extinction at least a dozen times

if

Pedophilia being a huge part of LGBT groups in Americas history.

That the eastern roman empire is roman

power rankings of Henry VIII's wives

The holocaust

>
>
>

ANCIENT ALIENS

Torture machines

Welp. Best got on that torture essay user.

Shit, I was gonna mention pregnant Anne Frank going back in time to save the Romanovs and putting an end to the Bolsheviks with her Confederate army.

OP really lucked out not having to write about the adventures of Pregnant Anne Frank and her Rebel Band.

I took a class last semester called "History and Politics of Hip Hop" and it was pretty chill. pretty much just listening to some songs the professor selected, having a discussion about "what did he mean by this", then going home. pretty easy A and far from the worst ethnic studies I could have had.
pic related is my favorite paragraph from the syllabus

I know there are a lot of people on this board who are super racist and wouldn't even open their mind to music that brown people like or created, but Hip Hop at least when it is done well is truly a very fine form of music and expression.

I have been listening to the entire MF Doom ontology in the last couple weeks, and I have to say some of these artists are very cerebral and have an enormous command over the English language

Not to mention though its roots come from all over the world, it really is originally American much like Blues or rock and roll.

We Americans may only have a few good writers, Mark Twain and Herman Melville, Joe Steinbeck and Hemingway, but when it comes to musicians we definitely have our fair share

Anthology** phone poster haha

Pedophilia and religion.

>Hip Hop at least when it is done well is truly a very fine form of music and expression.
This is what 56%'ers believe.

the patriarchy in tartessos

What's a 56%er?

And what have you done to contribute to society today sir?

rude