Who else is still holding this shit coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update-d75696cd31e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supply still not updated on CMC

shut up, you fool. nothing shit about this shitcoin

Except its only on shittopia and is back at ICO price

I thought it's a shitcoin at first but just wait for the app release. It's gonna be actually a real use project, not an idea for 5 years ahead like most coins. I really see a demand for it, but then again, it's fucking crypto, dogecoin may rule the world one day
also I think its MC is like 7m right now which is tiny compared to all that trash in top 100

When the fuck is the app going to be released. I'm thinking I got jewed by the developers

Yea, those devs are not gaining my trust, especially blackstone sounds like a smug fucker, but the app is supposed to be released in december I think, still the 7m market cap is the best thing aboout the project so far kek

What does a 7m market cap mean for retards like me?

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update-d75696cd31e2

small market cap = more room for growth

these fucks need to hire a designer. The letter spacing hurts my eyes

that image is fanmade. Unfortunately it still looks better than the real Obsidian design.

>30 days
>rebrand, new website

Thank fuck. Rebrands are like money generators in crypto.

It would make sense to release the app prior to the fork.

>Setup the server for the first production version

white paper

The Obsidian Project thus takes the power of existing secure messaging services one step
further, by fundamentally changing the architecture from a server-centric network to a
decentralised network that is owned and run by its users, and financed with the Obsidian coin.

decentralized messaging my ass.

Well, an anonymous messaging network which is decentralised and not under control of anyone, neither companies nor governments, including a bulletproof payment gateway, is pretty much Pandora's box. No censorship, no regulation.
(((They))) will hate it.

And that's just the first of many apps that can be made on the platform.

why is this shilled so hard on biz? It was an easy flip. You faggots need to move on, you're getting rekt by opportunity costs

O D N ME THAT PUSSY

the ego and emotions of trading are so much stronger than i expected. i know in my head to sell this shit but for some reason i cant

It means that a coin with a huge ass team and good product/branding is most likely undervalued at that point. It's a shame that it's only listed on cryptopia/hitBTC where reddit normies are afraid to go.

>what is long term investing
We're not all shit coin flippers playing with tendie money

and buy what instead? make a suggestion

I dont see a coin on the market more promising.

Where do normies go?

Out of exchanges that actually list semi obscure alts, Bittrex/Binance/Poloniex mainly

I AM fuck and I will be holding this until I can sell for a profit