"But I can say that it's disrupting one of the biggest industries in the world..."

"But I can say that it's disrupting one of the biggest industries in the world..."

"And dozens of big companies – whose names you would recognize – have recently partnered with it."

"It trades for under $1, but it's become a favorite within cryptocurrency circles... and is starting to get some buzz... but it hasn't hit the mainstream yet."

"favorite within cryptocurrency circles"

Um guys... Tell me this is not Chainlink?

-----------------------------------------

"Disrupting one of the biggest industries in the world" = Banking (SWIFT which every bank uses to send money), finance, insurance, Oracle

"And dozens of big companies – whose names you would recognize – have recently partnered with it." = Sony, AXA, SIBOS (SWIFT) etc etc

"It trades for under $1, but it's become a favorite within cryptocurrency circles... and is starting to get some buzz... but it hasn't hit the mainstream yet." = It's extremely popular on Veeky Forums which I know Teeka browse from time to time, also a little Reddit but not as much. So Circle = Veeky Forums. It has not yet hit mainstream and is def 4chans favorite. Also "under $1" includes 0.20 which he from another source said trades around 20 cents which Chainlink did at the time of writing

I know people think it's STORJ but is it? Have STORJ partnered?

The answer will arrive in a few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133
etḥerdelta.com/#LINK-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’ve been telling people it’s LINK. Fuckboys won’t listen.

Deluded Linkies using muh pbc feature to shill their shit coin
Pajeet tier

Fuck off

nice madeup quotes

who the fuck are you quoting?

Also none of those companies have partnered with sergey and Co
Try again

Source on these quotes or get outta here.

faggots not realising he's covering the chainlink devcon run up to $1

I'm a LINKmarine to the very end, but who the fuck are you quoting boy

> LINK rising!!!!
> still dirt cheap

It's from one of his colleagues paid membership newsletters. I always get 2 sides of Teekas stories trying to puzzle it together.

Seriously this is not a shill, it could actually be Chainlink.

They won a contract 2016 with SIBOS to work on oracle blockchain. How the hell can it just be worth 50M when even Dogecoin is worth more than that. It's obviously undervalued.

Depends how you define partnership. All those big names did directly use Chainlink.

Link to all this?

Steve Jobs

lol

Not a partnership
And they didn't use chainlink
Sergey used their information in a demo for smartcontract.com

Could this be the reason why this is happening right now?

Why is this important even if it is Chainlink?

Who's this Teeka guy and what's the big deal?

Researching cryptos for his subscribers (whale subscribers lol).
He is very good at finding promising coins.

Tell me this face can't deliver returns!

>Link has gone up for a few hours and now we go back to how it was back in October

this seriously could be LINK
you guys are lookin at this project through Veeky Forums glasses, but Sergey is serious about it, and I think it's a project Teeka would like, could be wrong tho, I'm not shilling

>And they didn't use chainlink
>Sergey used their information in a demo
They GAVE their information. As though they were users.

He runs a crypto research paper
Every call he makes is long term and doesn't advise to sell until months later (first sell call for xmr was over a year since he said to buy)
The coins mentioned in the papers usually never pump because they were mentioned in the paper

But lately pajeets have been using "THIS IS THE NEXT PALM BEACH COIN" to pump their dog shit from retards hyping and fomo into it

Hasn't it been said that the coin will be one that was in one of the past PBC reports?

It can't be LINK because he only recommends coins listed on Bittrex.

So did axa and Sony "directly use chainlink"? Are they partnered with smartcontract.com?
Answer me yes or no, fucking pajeet

He is a god in crypto any crypto he touches shoots up 1000%

>So did axa and Sony "directly use chainlink"?
Yes.

>Are they partnered with smartcontract.com?
Chainlink is a service, it has users not "partners".

^^^ its bittrex coins only lads

If he sees a great opportunity in a coin he's not going to be limited by exchange. That would be silly.

>Underestimating Dogecoin

maybe he finally taught his boomers how to sign up on binance kek
and I heard a rumor that bittrex gave Sregey a green light, but this mofo gave 0 fucks kek

He never said he will always confine his picks to Bittrex though.

Doesn't matter, it will pump up to 5k sats before Sergey's speech tomorrow anyway, at which point I'll reduce my position

>Yes
Show me how they directly used it. And no, sergey himself doing a demo is not the same as axa and Sony etc using the chainlink network directly

>Chainlink doesn't have partners
But smartcontract.com does
And they as rent partners with the companies you rattled off

TRY AGAIN PAJEET

I'm all in on LINK but it's highly unlikely he'll shill some coin on pajeet tier exchange that is Binance.

Price of 20 cents checks out but he said he already mentioned it before?

I was thinking more 3500 sats, but yah, as logn btc doesnt go for a run, it should keep rising.

Then again, do the opposite of what biz says :D

Where does this 20 cents rumor come from?
I only read that it's being traded for

He's bringing forward TC and Intel SGX though. Chief architect of these projects is Ari Juels, advisor to ChainLink and coauthor of the whitepaper. It's no secret they are working on mutual integration and the presentation has everybody on their toes. I wouldn't be too surprised with 5k, but i doubt it could go beyond that.

Im only in for 10k and I picked that up at 2100. I'll be selling within the next few days. Wont be bagholding this after lol

Im a hodler for life. Link is the shiznit you grubby little faggots. Link commercials during the superbowl in the next 2 years. Screencap niggarachees

>Show me how they directly used it.
Pic related.

>no, sergey himself doing a demo is not the same as axa and Sony etc using the chainlink network directly
The Sony/AXA thing predates SIBOS though, see pic.
You're thinking of those 5 major banks (including BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, ...) that were directly involved in the demo. And they did choose to be in the demo as conceptual users, so effectively they were using Chainlink.

>But smartcontract.com does
Smartcontract.com is a service, it has users not "partners".

Here's a link btw.
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133

Or google "sony axa smartcontract.com" if you don't trust the link.

>Link commercials during the superbowl in the next 2 years.
That would be pointless considering the kind of customers who would actually need ChainLink. For most use cases a centralized oracle with a good reputation like Oracalize will do just fine. ChainLink is for people who are moving a lot of money based on external data and absolutely cannot afford for their transactions to be compromised by a malicious, hacked, or bribed oracle. In other words, you're talking about banks, insurance, and other large financial businesses that are moving onto the blockchain. You get those deals by going to THEM and interviewing, not from commercials on TV.

A decentralized oracle solution can do everything a centralized one can. The same isn't true the other way around.
Chainlink effectively makes centralized oracles obsolete.

You've still yet to prove anything that user claimed, and you've failed to prove that Sony and AXA are directly using the chainlink network

Go back and read the original posts, stop trying to move goal posts and damage control

ChainLink The Solution
The Chainlink Network is the first decentralized oracle network; allowing anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to key external data, off-chain payments, and any other API capabilities. Anyone who has a data feed, useful off-chain services such as local payments, or any other API, can now provide them directly to smart contracts in exchange for LINK tokens.
Becoming a ChainLink Node Operator allows developers to monetize their experience with a specific API. It also allows data providers, payments providers and various online service providers (for example e-signature) to sell their API based services directly to a smart contract.
By creating a decentralized infrastructure for smart contracts to access critical off-chain resources, there is a scalable, secure and auditable way to add data, off-chain payments and APIs into a smart contract.

>You've still yet to prove anything that user claimed
What?

>you've failed to prove that Sony and AXA are directly using the chainlink network
I literally posted proof of Sony and AXA directly using Chainlink.
Sony and AXA each separately signed the contract.

Read op
He says dozens of companies are partnered, lists off Sony axa etc
NONE OF THEM ARE PARTNERS
NONE

And that is still not proof they are directly using the chainlink network
Keep trying

Spend more time trolling chainlink investors than researching your next move. These are the intellectuals.. hmmm

Sometimes people use words a little more loosely in colloquial parlance.
Let's just wait and see, try not to get too upset.

>And that is still not proof they are directly using the chainlink network
user, AXA and Sony literally signed a chainlink smart contract.

> etḥerdelta.com/#LINK-ETH
> being this deluded

So no partnerships then? Thanks

>signed something
They are still not directly using chainlink network
Go set up a node and run their data through it right now. Oh wait you can't!

Lost all my LINK aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Like a 12 year old that hates girls.. hmm Im buying more when it dips mother bitch!!

>So no partnerships then? Thanks
Oh there are partnerships; IC3, Town Crier, Confido, Swift, ...
I wouldn't call users like Sony, Axa, BNP Paribas, ... partners, but I can see how someone might apply that term casually.

>They are still not directly using chainlink network
They signed a chainlink smart contract. They are DIRECTLY using Chainlink, such as it is.

Damn, that's so accurate.

what if the small pump happening right now is insiders accumulating? guys???

LINK Fanboy here who saw the Sony and AXA contracts. Wait so Sony and AXA were actually involved in those? I thought they only used the companies as "examples" on how ChainLink can be used by corporations and didnt have contact with Sony or AXA at all.

Also the Paypal and other logos in the ChainLink website that they keep using, does that mean they are likely to be partnered? Or did they just use their logo?

Sony and AXA did indeed directly sign a smart contract.
Not sure where you saw the Paypal logo, context matters.

linkies don't be happy with just 19%, if you want real gains you will have to buy into ZAP zap.store's token. It solves the oracle problem LINK doesn't

Are you fuckimg stupid? They can't just use official company logos to advertise a product on their website without permission from the company in question at least

Nice one

I was wondering this as well. It's IP infringement to use a trademark of a company unwilling to be associated with you... And all those logo's are definitely trademarked.

Yeah I'm not sure how ethical it would be to present at SIBOS talking about the future of blockchain and oracle with the top rich important white collar kind of people and copy nonesense logos and "just using names" from google.
Pretty sure they had their consent on this.
Sony and AXAs' contract is still active and it's an example of Firewall insurance where the decentralized oracle registers if the Firewall is ever turned off in case of breach (like happend years ago to Sony which cost them dearly).

This way, the liability cannot be faked.

What logos are you talking about?

Zap isn't decentralized like LINK is, fuck off Ranjeet

these ones

>Chainlink effectively makes centralized oracles obsolete.
ChainLink is going to be slower and more expensive than centralized oracle services. That's just the nature of the beast. If you read the whitepaper, you'll see that for every query you're going to be paying multiple nodes and waiting for the aggregation to complete. Those same nodes will probably also provide their services individually on places like Zap on the side. The benefit of ChainLink is that you don't have to trust your oracles, so only users who are willing to pay a premium for that, even if it ends up being a small one, will be using the service.

it is. Every second you waste you're costing yourself more.

Sorry im a bit slow, but how exactly can we confirm that Sony and AXA signed the smart contract aside from the logos.

I mean that contract was meant for testing so I guess they could use hypothetical scenarios such as a certain company using it? Dont get me wrong I'll be glad if its 100% confirmed.

Is it possible to ask for permission to use logos for a tech demo without partnering? I mean for example i have a startup that uses a theoretical tech and I ask permission to use the logo in a just for examples of what it can do.

Can someone who works in a company that handles trademark permissions answer this? So we can confirm if this is VERY bullish.

Those are some of the most common methods of retail payment.
Nothing in that pic in any way inappropriately implies any kind of collaboration.

>using link is a common method of payment

>ChainLink is going to be slower and more expensive than centralized oracle services.
>If you read the whitepaper, you'll see that for every query you're going to be paying multiple nodes and waiting for the aggregation to complete.

The decentralized network is basically a free market of nodes, with nodes competing for business and setting their own prices.

Compare that with a centralized node which basically holds a monopoly.

Yeah that was what I was thinking too even though Im bullish on LINK. But is it really legal to do that? Say for example I start an ICO and I do the same shit.

Request.Network for example never had Amazon's logo in their website even though their UI design clearly showed a screenshot of the Amazon interface but without the logo.

They can use a company's logo with their approval, I'm pretty sure this is why MCO had Visa up their ass about using their logo because they had no approval.

3 payment methods sure... but the others.

the fomo begins again

u cant shake me pinkposter

I don't need to. I don't care if you stay poor.

Yes, the nodes on ChainLink are competing with each other. And ChainLink as a whole is competing with all the other oracles. A single oracle can always provide its services cheaper and faster than several. ChainLink's competition may drive the price of other oracles down, but they can always go lower than ChainLink can because of the simple fact that it costs less to run one oracle than the combined cost of the ChainLink nodes you're querying.

There will always be a market for them from people who want cheap fast data and aren't too worried about the trust issue, whether because their transactions aren't that valuable or because they estimated the risk of whatever oracle service they chose providing incorrect data was low enough to offset the potential loss they could suffer from said data.

Fucking bought 51k LINK at the 1800 DIP. Let's see how fucked I am or if I'm going to be rich.

I already have 10k linkies

>how exactly can we confirm that Sony and AXA signed the smart contract aside from the logos.
Well you could ask them. Or trace back the data feed source that's listed on the contract page.
Or simply trust that Sony and Axa wouldn't think twice about slamming Sergey with a cease&desist for making false claims about their involvement.

I was talking about the paypal, visa, and mastercard logos.
But thanks for playing.

They've been using those logos for a while now. You bet your ass they're authorized to do so.

Same exact principle. Those are all fair examples of the respective groups.
They used a few company names like Standard&Poor's during the SWIFT demo, so there is zero doubt this is all on the up and up.

i've been so long in this god damn place i've started to be disappointed when there is no dick in pics like this.

no homo, though

>A single oracle can always provide its services cheaper and faster than several.
And with Chainlink you can use single oracles.

Only difference with a centralized oracle is that you can also use multiple oracles. For instance for confirmation, or in case of complex transactions with multiple oracle inputs from different parties.

Oh, so they're definitely authorized to use it but it does not necessarily mean they are partnering with them.

How likely is it that these companies allowed them to use these logos without the intention of partnering with them? Because this is making me very BULLISH.

Because I think its unlikely from them to allow them to use it just for the lulz. Can someone with expertise in this shit confirm this?

It's not LINK you deluded linkie fags.

im holding 20,000 link

BIG if TRUE

Chainlink wouldn't really partner with any of those parties; that wouldn't make much sense.
Chainlink would simply build the decentralized network, and then those parties could just start using the services.

The partnership with Swift made more sense, because Swift is itself an overarching network. It makes sense for Swift and Chainlink to do some development together.

got almost 10k link

bought at 19, 26 and 34

i'm holding regardless

are you me?

You don't know that. You cannot predict the future.
*Talking about deluded*

However, you are guessing, and maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong. 1 more hour and we will find out.

What is Chainlink disrupting?
They work WITH banks and other companies as blockchain middlewear. That's not disruption.

I did a lot of IP research on LEGO Group. IP is a fucking huge assest and large companies take care in making sure their property is not used for commercial gain by other companies. Research patent applications over the past 20 years. It's exploding. Most tech startups rely on their IP assests to get bought out by one of the larger companies like google.

This, they're the complete opposite of disruption.

Kek. And the Omisego crew was kicked out of the Google offices in Thailand because they took a photo with the Google logo behind them. Skateboard 2.0. That goes to show the difference in marketing. Omisego shills to plebs. Smartcontract doesn't gives a shit about Link or link prices , they just want to nail the partnerships not shill about it.
Even if they pull through Idk if the token price will go up because of that

>middlewear
lmao

Chainlink will put many in the unemployment line bc their job will be obsolete. Pretty disruptive

Smart contracts would upset legacy finance and commerce ENORMOUSLY.
It would change commercial law as we know it.

Link is extremely disruptive, but it is low-threshold and very beneficial for banks.

Lawyers on the other hand might have a massive employment crisis.

>And with Chainlink you can use single oracles.
You're still dealing with the order-matching contract and the use of LINK tokens, neither of which would be necessary if you queried your Oracalize (for example) smart contract directly. With a single oracle you pay the oracle fee and gas. With a ChainLink single-node query you'd pay the node's fee (in LINK), the exchange fee for buying said LINK, and the gas for the order matching and the query.

Yes, you could do it and it would be cheaper than a larger query, but you would still be better off not using ChainLink if you aren't going to take advantage of its decentralized nature. ChainLink has a very strong use-case as the most secure oracle proposed and the only* truly decentralized one. But I don't see it becoming the definitive oracle for everyone everywhere big and small.

*strictly speaking there are others that deal with boolean answers suited for prediction markets, but ChainLink's use is much broader than that and would probably obsolete them since it can do all that and more.

That's not disrupting an industry, that's making it more efficient.