ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>ETH still sitting at $285
Meh, it'll jump back up within a few months. I'll just sit here.

>While BTC breaks 10k
I bet on the wrong horse

The true suffering hasn't even begun yet. This shitcoin isn't even worth 100 bucks.

actually it's worth 400$. I calculated it.

Yeah, but you've missed the boat. Segwit2x has a good change of fucking BTC in the ass and throwing it back down to 5k, which will in turn push ETH up because of people fleeing BTC. Use that opportunity to buy BTC at a low.

There is a chance Segwit2x will do nothing, but 1k a week gains are not sustainable and anyone who tells you otherwise is entirely deluded. At some point the castle will come toppling down and be a good time to by.

>not worth $100 bucks
Oh I'm laughing.

ethereum is objectively better than bitcoin.

even if market cap would be equal to BTC, ETH should be trading at $1240.

Why would segwit2x fuck it over? Seems like its just going to make it better tbqh

Vitalik here

You're objectively wrong

You won't be laughing in a few months, faggot.

At the present moment, sure. We'll see how that valuation looks come December.

I have a decent stack of both. I plan on buying more eth until btc corrects. Then I'll buy more btc after that.

It's easy to valuate ethereum as it's a token that is valued by its usage. This held true from 2016 for most time until the hype in march 2017 where the price overshooted. Now that the price consolidated to the usage again we have for the first time the case that usage > price due to outer influences.

This model correctly estimated the bottom of the June/July massacre and is yet to be falsified. Sell your ether for less. It's only going up with more adaption.

>You won't be laughing in a few months, faggot.
Yes, because we're really going to hit a point where Bitcoin is 500k and no other coins exist and Bitcoin jumps by 1k per week permanently ad infinitum.

Forks always cause a scare and we have too many normans in the market now who are easily spooked.

I bet you would've said the same about 5k some years back, you short-sighted faggot. Keep holding your shitcoin though, I'm sure at some point it'll reverse it's 73% slide against the BTC since the 0.15 top, lmao.

Did I ever say I was planning on holding forever? I plan on waiting until after Segwit and the drop/hike to sell out of ETH and buy BTC.

Again, the 1k a week rises can't last forever, if you think it can you're deluded.

Bones or GTFO

And hasn't the block reward been reduced as well?

Jesus fuck, every week for the past 4-5 weeks I'll buy into the dip thinking it's just GOT to correct itself. But it never does.
Remind me, what's the definition of insanity again?

not increasing your ETH stack every month

Why would you want to increase your stack of a worthless shitcoin?

It's the right play I think

You are gonna look like a crazy fuck in that lambo

give me my money back you ruskie.

I'm scared lads

anyone scared here