Did anyone sell at ATL?

Did anyone sell at ATL?

>all time
kek

ATL was around 0.00045ETH if you don't count the ICO.

>was out drinking the night it hit $0.52
>was at some randoms' apartment
>go on their macintosh
>look at binance chart
>it sure looks like it's mooning
>too drunk to daytrade
>having fun anyway
>looks like a moon mission
>decide to go back to carousing
>eventually end up at some other chick's house
>next morning it's down to $0.36 and dropping
>oh well

LINKED

ATL will probably hit right before Sergey's presentation tomorrow.

Laughing hard at the faggots that just entered crypto and got into link. Probably sold at the bottom

>macintosh

what are you british? kek

I sold at 0.22 and bought bitcoin instead. Have made all my losses back. Yeah I started crypto with LINK. But whatever it's a valuable lesson.

>not just checking blockfolio

Maximum pleb

>see people on Veeky Forums freaking out about it
>do some research, big if true
>finally get around to buying some yesterday for 15 cents a token
>already made a profit

good times

>LINKED

sell link low
buy btc high

welcome to Veeky Forums

I made my money back though. I can buy more than double the amount of LINK I sold right now.

I don't see how this was a bad choice. And I bought BTC at around $6000

I was getting temped too and starting to feel depressed and hopeless and dump it all and give up.

That’s exactly the moment I realised this is the bottom when I entered complete panic and doubt.

Don’t get me wrong I dont think well recover back to the prices we were any time soon without some new unexpected news out of
nowhere but there’s no denying this coin is way oversold right now.. if btc is nice it will trade sideways for a week now and let alts breath again

It's still above ICO price so no I don't think anyone has.

Sell right now. It's going to dump again after Defcon3 like what happened after SIBOS. Don't be retarded user.

Hold some BTC until the fork is over and then buy LINK back at a bargain. I also believe in its future but you are throwing your money away by holding it right now. I also got Veeky Forumsed by buying it at a far higher price than I should.

Should have listened to me when you had the chance. RIP

>sell the bottom
Kys

When I told people to sell it was 0.18 cents it's now at 0.15 and approaching 0.14.

You were throwing away free LINK by not selling the peak right now.

I sold at 0.22 and bought bitcoin as explained above and I can now buy 22K LINK instead of the ~14K I had

It's 16 cents now though

He was right lol. Anyone with half a brain saw that coming. BOught at 2100, sold at 2690. Easy money.