Rights exist as universal principles

>rights exist as universal principles
>rights aren't just arbitrary applications of objective morals created by mankind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oh3BbLk5UIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its what your body can do on its own, basically

I really like the jellyfish wojack. The other brainlet wojacks are so grotesque, but this one just seems lovably dopey. I would give it a hug as long as its tentacles don't sting me :3

Could you elaborate

Rights, which are the substance of human rights or animal rights, are considered by the U.N and the U.S to be given to use by virtue of being human. I disagree, as even though there exists objective morality and we should let people exist and partake in the good life, the forceful application of such does not exist by virtue of itself, only through the arbitrary perceptions of governments or human systems.

Hey OP there's a great video about that hold on
youtube.com/watch?v=oh3BbLk5UIQ

>secular appeals to natural law and human rights

That's why every year china grow stronger

>there exists objective morality
Does it?

>your rights end where my feelings begin

>my ideas are rational
>u ideas are feelings
l o l

Your objective morality isn't doing much for me. I'd rather go with people who can enforce rights, subjective as they may be

I literally don't care if rights aren't real. Monetary value and mathematics have no concrete existence either, but that doesn't mean society would be better off discarding them.

>I think chickens are made of bananas therefore you have no rights.
>hee hee Rick and Morty
>burps

> lol I'm muh rational, accept my failed ideology

If someone need to say and explain all the time how "rational" their ideas are, those ideas are clearly not rational

I literally don't care if rights aren't real. Race and eugnics have no concrete existence either, but that doesn't mean society would be better off accepting them them.

>no argument, better go for a wild shot in the dark and hope I hit something

Standards are slipping around here i see.

>these brainlets using real to refer to concepts

Improve them by leaving.

Grug no understand words
Grug no understand that the applications of something objective means they can't be arbitrary
Grug no state if "objective" in this sense is meant to be understood in the ontological or epistemological meaning
Grug sad about brain no good but still feel good when Grug look like a faggot on a Mongolian Basket Weaving conference