Free mod airdrop?

> Go on etḥerdelta.com/#MOD-ETH
> Find out that somehow you were given 250$~ worth MOD

did this happen to anybody else?
about to sell it for some weed

Other urls found in this thread:

smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/
ddginc-usa.com/text-compare-tool.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what?

you are going to sell one of the most promising 4x's after the fork, for some fucking weed?

agreed on that statement but wtf did he really get 200 mod free?

So tempted to buy now but I'm worried it'll tank more before the fork

Try to withdraw it. Also, don't sell this mooncoin.

The support line is somewhere between 1.15 and 1.20. There are too many eyes on this coin for it to tank. People are scooping it everytime it dips. I really thought about swing trading it, but I'm even more afraid of missing the moon mission.

Probably dump 3 ETH into it later

To all those people who dropped this with the alt slaughter, worst possible time. Major announcements all lined up throughout the coming weeks.

I bought 20k at 90 cents, held through the drop and accumulated another 10k through the dips. I'm balls deep in this bitch it better moon like crazy.

genuinely, do some research on this coin, I'm not shilling, I just think enough people on this board try to fuck you with PnD's, its good to finally feel committed and engaged in a real fucking project for once.

What was the all time high again?

I just got phished guys
Don't click this

$2.50 or so

>this
the swing trade plays are real here. Any autistic user consistently combing this board every second they possibly can to find any tid bit of information to react upon read this and buy this bullshit shitcoin and read this:
smithandcrown.com/sale/modum-io-blockchain-based-monitoring-reporting-supply-chain-conditions/

Already read that. It's good.

On kucoin tomorrow

people are scared because they think it's a security and will be shutdown
it's not
and even if it was it's 100% legal in switzerland

of course US exchanges won't take it but once it's on a big euro or hong kong one it'll have its moon mission anyway

Move that shit asap

this. didnt even know that shit was possible, wtf. i mean having that stupid h in the url

Don't be a retard like OP, enjoy the free MOD and hodl

sell that shit and buy a coin with longterm value

wtf I won all my MOD

What's up with that h? I can only see it when I run it through a diff tool to compare to the actual url? I just transferred all my coins out of ED just in case.

Get a screenshot?

got 250 too

weird

WTF I LOST ALL MY MODS

Just copy the link from this thread and the one on ED and run compare on this site:
ddginc-usa.com/text-compare-tool.htm

They are different.

Only open it in incognito mode.

Incognito mode allows javascript -> you're fucked.
Also thread reported for obvious reasons.

It just saves the private if you import/create one.

You're fine as long you didnt import an ETH account to that shit

*private key

Is the javascript leak fixed?

>implying I don't forget the ED account after I'm done using it for the session

Sucks to be you fags who just leave it saved in your browser.

No idea. But that only worked if you had an ED account, so it's useless if you open a new incognito session.

Even if you dont, how would they sniff it?
Just dont import your account

Huh? I use a different browser just for ED, chrome for Veeky Forums and other crap.

ANOS THIS IS NOT A DRILL! DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK!! If you look closely there is a dot under the h. I REPEAT DO NOT CLICK THAT SHIT!!!

AHA.

Holy fucking shit I was wondering how the fake myetherwallet.com sites worked. I spent like 20 minutes just looking at the URL for one of those which people were saying was a scam and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the fucking address. Now I get it.

Since I use parity I don't have a private key saved on ED so I guess I'm safe.

Phishing link, fishy thread. Stop posting let it go to oblivion