ALL SHA256 MINER TURN TO BCC

EASY TO UNDERSTANT BITCOINCASH IS THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN.

1 - SAME SOURCE
2- PRIVATE TRANSACTION
3- 100 000 FASTER

WHAT YOU NEED MORE ? THE WOMEN OF YOUR FRIEND....

TAKE BITCOIN AND PUMP UP AFTER TAKE THE WOMEN

YO

do you really see this shit replacing BTC

Ok now in English

ew shut the fuck up.

Satoshi's vision will finally be realized. The flipping will most certainly happen by the end of this month.

buy 21 of satoshi's vision while its cheap, user.

stash it away as insurance

How's the weather in India?

I'm from Ohio. Quit projecting pajeet.

He's obviously a korean you idiots.

Remind that today you can buy bitcoin for $600. BCH is bitcoin. Understand that or prepare to get wrecked.

10 minutes is "virtually instant".
They have to lie to market their coin which has all the same problems at bitcoin

I think itll hit 1k desu. Replace Bitcoin? No, but more pelple going to become aware of the underlying issues with the team/tech.

Just to be clear I'm referring to Bitcoin Core and BTC.

How is Ohio? I have family near Salem

Also to be clear, regardless of what I think about Bitcoin Core, this is still an awful way to promote Bitcoin Cash, and will just do more harm than good. People will find out for themselves, please DYOR.

In what universe do BTC transactions take up to 10 hours?

VERY TRUE MY FRIEND. THE STREETS WILL RUN BROWN WITH THE POO OF OUR ENEMIES

Fuck me bought 5 at 375 and ot didnt do shit for a day so i sold

I'm from Columbus. Great city during college football season. Boring as fuck rest of the year.

In this one.

yes sir, don't worry my white friend soon we will replace your faulty bitcoin with one that works for all my people

Koreans wants this to be the new bitcoin.

Look what Korean money did for Ripple and ETH, BCH is next.

Untrue, bitcoin cash devs removed the software feature known as RBF (replace-by-fee) which core devs added to allow double spending with 0-conf transactions. 0-conf transactions can be relied upon with Bitcoin Cash.

this. There are a lot of subtle difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash and I don't think people realise that.

I doubt it will ever become the chain with the most work though

Here's the problem with BCH: if the market and community is going to go through all the trouble of a major "flippening", then why wouldn't people just switch to a coin that has fundamentally better tech altogether?

BTC, BCH, BTG, and B2X are ALL shit when it comes to the actual tech, so what's the point of arguing which of them is 5% better then the other?. If BTC dies, why bother switching to a clone shitcoin version of the same thing with slightly less shitty tech? Why not just switch to something like ETH, NEO, or, any of the more privacy-oriented coins, or even something that's just a strictly better version of BTC like LTC, VTC, or GRS?

sha256 is (as of today) the most secure PoW algorithm because ASICS put is very close to the thermodynamic limit of computing, making the chain very secure