Coins likely to go up after the fork...GO

Coins likely to go up after the fork...GO

>Bitcoin
>Bitcoin Cash
>Segwit 2x

That is all. Every other shitcoin is going to continue plummeting back to fair value (0)

Anything with half decent volume.

shhh

bitcoin

China's first public blockchain

i think/hope FUN, its a cool project and was 3 times higher a month ago so it think after all the forks it will definitely minimum reach that again..

i like that project and you can never do wrong with online gaming/gambling

what do you guys think?

> BCH
> ETP
> XLM

redpill me on ETP

Going up:
>everything people who already have a lot of money are holding

Going down:
>my shitcoins

I suggest avoiding pay and omg, sorry for ruining it for any others holding those bags.

ETN VTC OMG

undervalued Neo competitor, focusing on on-ramping chinese businesses onto the blockchain (blockchain as a service play). blockchain experiencing healthy growth (pic related). wallet offers enticing returns of up to 20% for locking coins up to 1 year for whales holding long positions. booming mining community - same algo as ethereum where the mining competition is too high.

Ark

> blockchain growth pic related

ODN BABY but don't buy yet it's gonna dip again first and I'll be there TO SCOOP BOUYY

didn't know about the 20% thing. You sold me on ETP Pajeet.

When the fuck does it fork ?
Was it announced or is it a surprise ?

Why aren't you faggots supporting Healthy worm coin!?

RLC

is this shit going on any other exchanges Bitfinex is banning US customers.

Why OMG?

I sold all my OMG at it's all time high and have been holding my BTC, Im looking to buy back into Alts at some stage but I'm curious why you think OMG is a bad bet now?

All about that salt

GRS

fucking delete this

Because I have it and am counting on it to go up. The implication in the post is that because I have it, it will not be going up.
It's a joke boy, a joke!

Monero, new privacy tech will be added soon

You kidding right? 20% per year. I dunno man, those chinks..

this

monero is the spiritual successor to bitcoin, and shall take its rightful place as the One True Cryptocurrency

VTC

It feels like GRS is nothing more than a pump and dump.

I was at their booth today at devcon3 I was not impressed.

all of them
for 1 day

Quads

REQ is going Interstellar after the fork

sad

Bitcoin 1x and Bitcoin 2x won't both survive. But yes, I'm betting one will and it will moon.

MBRS

REP

Comfy af holding 0x bags as the fork goes live and dexs explode.

Shit :(

We will ride to Valhalla in style together. I have trippled my load in the last 2 days..stupid cheap

Monero is going to 1k USD next year

Going to be fucking epic!

Stupid

If 2x wins -> 1x dies and bch probably stagnates
If 1x Wins -> 2x dies and bch goes up

NEO for sure, it's gonna have a bunch of trendy new ICOs in the near future so it'll probably go up to around ETHs price over the next few months.

kyber has been announcing partnership after partnership. their mainnet launches in a couple months. it's still not on any real exchanges.

how much bitcoin for this girl?

satan coin without a doubt

satancoin.info

ETP, WTC, XMR. Holy trinity.

Bitcoin ! will survive, and moon for the Bitcoin Silver Airdrop in December. Bitcoin 2 Core 15 is fatally flawed. Bitcoin 2 will have to limp along on Core 14 for 6 months or so until the Script kiddie developer sorts his shit out. Pic VERY related.

5 Alts will soar for 5 hours after the fork. After that, insiders will dump them so hard they will crater to China.

Oh Veeky Forums and their made up shit that they say like it's an absolute truth

ODN

Shhh

ETP
iExec
NEO

Once chinese fud goes away (anyone thinking china is out of blockchain is delusional as fuck) those will moonshot

DOVU and REQ

That time of the month? Run along and change your plug. Gash.

Care to explain in more details?

Ty forgot to, thanks a lot senpai

who else here >100k MBRS

Ark, no question

BLOCKNET,

stox, the devs literally pump the coin with 3k ETH

This is a cash grab project, no one in the team has bank connection, the project is dead before birth

Bitconnect isnt dying and I don't see how it can keep going up the way it has. It needs to die, it has no purpose in existing other than for being a ponzi scheme

may our dark Lord curse your black asshole with never ending diarrhea. you'll paint the streets brown for eternity!