Why did Germany have like 5 different military police organizations during ww2?

Why did Germany have like 5 different military police organizations during ww2?

It was that famous German efficiency at work

I believe part of this was inherited from the Empire, which ran a National police and Bavarian Police force and part was due to Nazi strongmen making thier own power blocs.
Didn't Himmler eventually collect all the titles? I know Goering was initially in charge of the Bavarian police.

Better question is why they had two fucking armies

are you sure you mean military police? not the RSHA and various other security institutions?

Competition, Hitler felt that by making Generals, units, and formations compete they would contrive superior strategies akin to competition in the market place.
In actual fact it wasted time and forces made retarded promises that they couldn't keep like the Stalingrad air lift, Lufftwaffle preparing for Sea Lion, and in the East the IJA and IJN shitting on each other more than the Allies ever could. Even Stalin had his two generals compete for the race to Berlin.
I don't understand why everyone in WWII felt the need to do this, whilst the allies worked together for much better efficiency the times they didn't were fucking retarded, operation Cartwheel was a mistake and Monty vs Patton led to shit like Market Garden.

I think the best one Hitler ever came up with was when Rommel and Von Rundstet were arguing over who should have command of the Panzer units and Hitler decided to divide them between his own command and theirs, satisfying literally no one

Yes.
I mean units like Feldgendarmerie, Feldjägerkorps and geheime feld polizei

you need to create a new force to watch over the first force you created and so on

>Competition.
Paranoia*

What was wrong with operation cartwheel?

Name

>I don't understand why everyone in WWII felt the need to do this
It's unavoidable unless you want to sack every contentious person in charge until you get more cooperative but probably less qualified people in charge.

Shockingly allowing your soldiers to rape and plunder, along with get drunk off their asses, leads to poor discipline.

What a complete non-sequitur

>hitler had 7 nuclear programs
DIE
UBER
MENSCH

[Citation needed]

one is military police, 2nd is formed in 1943 to stop desertions and the last one is the secret police of the wehmacht (espionage and counter espionage)

>but 0 Jews

Must have went well.

Invaded the Philippines when they could have just done the navy's strategy and saved lives.

The Germans are not thinking animals.

>Why was Nazi Germany's Military full of different police forces

Paranoia, politics, practicality (for that service), and power.

But then mexico wouldhave had nothing to do