Was he right? Is there nothing but power?

Was he right? Is there nothing but power?

He's not wrong. Doesn't matter how right you are if he's just gonna beat you over the head with a stick.

Yes, which explained why he was a dick to Mulder.

the workers have the most power

lel, no. Administration over the workers, and the admins over them such as constibulary or government or the funders of said governments do, as well as a mix of monopolies of violence like black market cartels. This is basic power structure.

They would if they were cohesive. In all practical respects, though, no they don't. I am pretty sure that any of a number of large industrial lobbies outpower the whole AFL-CIO, most members of which never ever think about solidarity or their union at all -- if they even know they're in one. Workers are as self-interested as corporations are, and since that interest can be satisfied by extremely modest gains, there's little incentive for big-picture thinking that lobbies are both equipped for and vested with.

I think that a moral power is a myth that deserves to be believed, though.

So, if 2+2 = 4, but I beat you over the head enough and say it's purple, then 2 + 2 = purple? No, retard.

Name something more homosexual than french philosophy. I'll wait.

Yes, actually. That's the main reason why coereced interrogation (i.e. torture) is unreliable, because at some point they'll tell you whatever they want. Might makes right.

Was that what he was arguing?

He had a lot of power having unprotected gay anal sex knowing to have AIDS.

define power

If you disagree you can always try to kill him.

no, there is nothing but human nature

power is desired because it can be used to obtain wealth, however once they have a certain amount of wealth, people would rather party and get drunk than spend all their time gaining power

Everything is an extension of power in some form.

Read him like an epistemological coherentist and you'll make some proper sense out of him.

I love this.

If I tied you down with your computer right in front of me you'd probably give me the password before I even started hammering fingers. Moron.

>I love this.
fuck off back to tumblr with your normy bullshit

>So, if 2+2 = 4, but I beat you over the head enough and say it's purple, then 2 + 2 = purple?
There's no such thing as 2+2, do you think animals understand 2+2, do you think a fucking star is aware of 2+2?
2+2 is meaningless.
It's just a model we have constructed to make sense of the universe, no more no less, and it can be rewritten on a whim.

>however once they have a certain amount of wealth, people would rather party and get drunk than spend all their time gaining power
Don't believe Satan's lies.

Found the capitulating bear.

Umm... that was my point?

No, they have the most potential force. Big difference.