Just how fucked up was or is the CIA?

Just how fucked up was or is the CIA?
>but commies were bad too!
Yes I'm aware of the faggotry that is communism but there was alot of horrendous things done in history by the CIA. So how bad was/is the CIA? Obviously not all CIA employees are evil but it does have a reputation that both Trumen and Eisenhower sought to expand but also limit the CIA as well.

Dr. user, I'm CIA

They threw people out of a plane after shooting them

I am interested in this thread's potential for meaningful discussion so I will refrain from /tv/ shitposting

I recall reading that besides a lot of other strange shit, Hoover liked breeding dogs. He gifted Lyndon Johnson both of his iconic Beagles that he kept in the white house during his presidency, they were a brother and a sister from the same litter named "Him" and "Her"

Both dogs were killed in accidents before his presidency was over. CIA involvement?

*Overthrows your democratically elected government*

>commie in Iran nationalized oil
>democratically elected
Shah for all his faults wasn't a dictator

>Teaches people worldwide how to torture and topple democratic governments.
>Creates and funds drug warlords.
>Destroys freedom of thought through propaganda in mass media.

Did they shoot them first?

>Just because your government is democratically elected makes it moral
Hmm... Guess Hitler was the good guy after all

How can be bad if he only did the people wish?

This is false in so many different ways. At best you could say he fulfilled the wishes of a small minority of people. The rest of the people were either rounded up or kept their mouths shut.

>This is false in so many different ways
*True in so many different ways because Hitler was wildly popular whether krauts want to to deny it or not?

I'm not even one of those "Hitler was the worst man ever" fags. I admired some of his qualities and accomplishments, but he was responsible for many atrocities and breaches of his nation's trust.

So most of his political opponents weren't killed or magically disappeared?

Considering how wild the Weimar Republic was, I doubt the vast majority of city-goers were on board with Hitler's policies. Most Germans bathed in degeneracy. If they hated it so much then they wouldn't been constant patrons of brothels and the like.

But i think in this you are considering just the jews/blacks boogaloo, im saying fullfiling the stable and strong general wish

And without any revolt he clean degeneracy, maybe just a few powerful idiots were degenerated after all

The general wish to climb out of the poverty instilled by the Treaty of Versailles? Sure. But there's ample evidence that the Allies would have been more than patient with Germany if they blew off paying the debt for a while, perhaps completely. Hitler's economic policies were doomed to fail eventually. If they focused on consumer goods like technology, and exporting them like East Asia did post-WWII, they might have stood a chance. Sure they would have faced a similar bubble and subsequent recession, but that would have been far more stable and prosperous both long term and short term.

>If they focused on consumer goods like technology
Nazi german was 10 years ahead of everybody else in terms of technology

MKUltra was pretty fucked up. Dosing unkowing people on amounts of LSD even the most seasoned psychonaut would shy away from. Throwing learned government scientists out of windows because they got PTSD from it. Drugging to the point that a 20 year old retains the baseline intellect of a 3 month old infant. Y'know fun stuff.

And this is just the declassified material. Let the mind wander about the things they would never let see the light of day.

I thins hes talking about durable goods But wouldnt that let Germany in a submissive position and creat a path to another totalitarian rise to power?

I'm not sure what you're saying. What I'm saying is that Hitler was not some Savior born from the light, and he was not the manifestation of Satan our modern sensibilities make him out to be.

Let me put it this way. If I could go back in time, or if Hitler some how came to our time as a young man, I would not be one of those fags who would try to assassinate him. If I could do anything to influence Hitler, I would have just tried to guide him in a different direction.

By all means he seems to have been a very lovely man as a young individual. If he could see the futility of his cause, that might shake him enough to approach things from a less racially and war motivated mindset.

Now that's a good question. If we handled them like we handled Japan or South Korea, I think we could eventually let our boot of their neck once they reach a level of prosperity that negates any general desire for conflict.

Being forced into submission for a while isn't THAT bad, as long as we let them reclaim their dignity after a while, and build a friendly mutual relationship.

But it would be a very delicate process, and I think you have a fair point. The same thing that happened with Hitler might very well happen later on, if the motivations for such a regime aren't quelled before they grow.

This thread has literally nothing to do with Hitler, will you assdicks please stop infesting every single thread?

Lol. Fine, I don't care. I'll just say that hind-sight is always 20/20, so it's unlikely things could have happened any other way, without changing the world in its entirety.

Got your point.thanks

Which has exactly what to do with the CIA without playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon?

>So most of his political opponents weren't killed or magically disappeared?
No he was elected in 1933 then krauts became extremely infatuated with him, then imprisoned his political rivals once he was elected.

Which people liked

I'm pretty sure that most people who hate commies will also hate the CIA.
This is coming from somebody who strongly dislikes both.

The honest truth? We don't know and likely never will because it will never be declassified. A lot of shit is pinned on the CIA which is lacking their fingerprints (crack cocaine for example which seems to have just been the CIA turning a blind eye rather than actively involved) and vice versa (Pinochet took power """""without""""" active US involvement). From what we do know, it depends on your stance. Ideologically, the CIA is a rogue wing of government meant to maintain geopolitical control and is fully committed to realpolitik. From a neutral standpoint, this is very bad if you aren't American but it could and did improve the situation in some places.

The CIA is just a spook. They gave people drugs to help them chill out. Cake was served and it was not a lie.

Hippies are just ungrateful baby boomer faggots.

CIA creates false narratives like
>war on drugs
>war on terror
Burgerland has its hands deep in every other countries politics, especially underdeveloped nations
>not too different from any other superpower's spy agency
lots of propaganda and controlled opposition in their own country
we're basically just a front for globalist agendas at this point
would be nice to drain the swamp but the way technology is headed, and with how basic all the normies are, we're kind of fucked at this point

At least as bad as KGB but probably not as bad as NKVD. They are rarely directly involved in massacres or putsches but they almost always support or train the perpetrators.

Dont forget school of americas

>El Salvador death squads
>They don't exist, El Mozote massacre is a commie lie!
>20 years later
>okay, we supported them, sorry I guess, lol

>ISIS
>we don't support them, it's Russian propaganda!
>50 years later
>okay, we supported them, sorry lol

USA in a nutshell.

Wasn't the people working at the CIA just high functioning /b/tards, before Veeky Forums? Once read something like that, years ago.
Just think about it, morally and scientifically fringe, spending a lot of money in their global fuckery, nobody like them yet nobody can put a stop to their acts.

false equivilancy since the contras were called out by fucking US congress while Reagan was supporting them. ISIS being a jewish american creation is just typical formless fifth column conspiracy theory shit.

Want to oppose "rape culture"? CIA niggers are the #1 source of "rape culture". CIA niggers rape more than any other race and their entire culture revolves around "muh dik".

CIA niggers are a plague upon the human race. Why must humans continue to put up with these vile subhuman monkeys? It's time to exterminate them. Every single filthy CIA nigger needs to be rounded up and shoved into a furnace. White men need to start slaughtering CIA niggers in the streets. Catcalling is nothing compared to the savagery and parasitism that CIA niggers have inflected upon the world since the dawn of their putrid existence.

The Only Solution is the FINAL SOLUTION.

Kill all CIA niggers now. It's the only way to save the planet.

>"""commie"""

The CIA does not care about "morals" or the "greater good" they only work towards the US's best interests, or what they thing the US's best interests are.

Evil doesn't exist, just friends and enemies.

You argue like a liberal and sound retarded.

Kind of a metaphor for the alt right. You think identity politics is stupid? Well wait until you see these dumbasses play ball and then champion the cis white male instead of washing hands of how completely retarded the entire narrative is in the first place.

Only rural and suburban retards voted Hitler. City people all voted for Wels.

I'm not talking about Contras.

Can you explain what this friend is on about? I've seen some talk like this but don't understand it at all.

Single digit IQ post

Same I would probably tell him not to exile stratty but help him in nationalizing industries to boost production. And instead of invading russia focus on building up resources and creating friendly relations with Slavic countries so he could use it as a buffer zone against the Soviets.

While the ends may justify the means at times, (though I argue that is still wrong and immoral), the CIA does things at times that don't even help us in the long run. I'm thinking of Afghanistan in the 1980s, the Libyan Civil War, the Syrian Civil War today, it's going to bite us back one day and you can't just simply say, "oh they just hate us for our freedoms." That's being a basic bitch.

hitler was never elected you dunce.
He was appointed chancellor by president Hindenburg because of a backroom deal between the Nazis, the conservative party leader Von Papen and the president. The Nazis NEVER won anything close to a majority before this and after becoming chancellor Hitler used that power to eliminate rivals within his own party and shut down political opposition outside of it making democratic elections a farce.

The CIA is one of the single most useless organizations to exist. In fact I can't think of a single federal law enforcement or intelligence organization that's worth a shit. It's all nothing but a bunch of Mormons picking inter-organizational fights with each other when they're not busy acting as a shadow government going after any politician who they feel has wronged them.

he was "democratically elected" supreme chancelor

Why would they do such a thing?

CIA aren't any worse than the KGB or FSB.

They just have had more power historically.

He wasn’t alone

CIA actively violates its own charter and should be disbanded immediately

This is the only CIA operative I like, and he grew to hate the CIA himself.

>crazy fucker who loved killing and survived Iwo Jima during WW2
>joined the CIA after the war
>operated behind enemy lines in Korea
>trained Tibetan insurgency against the Chinese, was involved in smuggling the Dalai Lama out of Tibet
>almost pulled a military coup against Sukarno in Indonesia
>5 years before the Vietnam war even started, CIA assigned him to Laos to train Hmong tribals in a top secret mission
>lived in the wilderness, spent 10 years fighting the commies in dense Lao jungles
>brutal and harsh commander, eventually had around 10 thousand Hmong savages following him and worshipping him as a god
>became insane and a raging alcoholic
>repeatedly disobeyed his CIA superiors, called them a bunch of faggots on the radio and pretty much went rogue
>kept wrecking Viet Cong, NVA, Pathet Lao and even the Chinese alongside the northern border for years despite being outnumbered and outgunned
>got half his hand blown off, made him even crazier
>paid his soldiers for bringing him ears of communists
>kept sending said ears to the CIA as a proof he's still active
>cut off enemies' heads and kept a sizeable collection of them in formaldehyde jars
>married a Hmong princess and pretty much ruled the wilderness like a medieval warlord
>the Chinese, the Laotian commies, the Vietnamese and even the CIA wanted him dead and kept sending assassins to kill him, none succeeded
>in 1970 he decided he's had enough and just retired and went to Bangkok and spent years getting drunk and high

Pretty much any instance of the CIA being "bad" was because of direct orders from their civilian leadership in Washington. Basically, the CIA is only as good or bad as the administration it serves.

There's a reason there aren't a lot of CIA scandals in the years 1977-81.

God bless Carter, honestly how closely Reagan worked with the CIA in the 50's and given Vice-President Magog headed the institution it's hard not to believe they launched a soft coup in 1981

Their biggest crime

That you fucking know of lmao

as if that was the only govt. the CIA has ever helped to overthrow. Latin America is still a fucking mess largely in part due to the CIA & friends dismantling all their """""communist""" parties aka parties that wouldn't support US business interests that were fucking over their own country.

>Not liking the choice of another country means you can support terrorism and then lie about it
>Muh freedom

>commit war crimes on your own people
>classify documents for muh national security
>declassify once nobody is left to complain or take the blame for """"Muh Transparency"""
>??
>profit