GET IN FAGGOTS

GET IN FAGGOTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE PICKED RIPPLE

I knew it

Moving fast for such a large market cap.

already dumping

Not Ripple, you retards.

Ripple is centralized it doesn't fit with Bitcoin.

Trading halted.

not buying this shit

Remember to buy high and sell low

You are a fucking moron if you buy this dickless coin

FUCK i traded THIS FOR PENNIES MONENTS AGO.

Ain't fucking touching Cripple with a 10 foot paddle.

>tfw bought ripple on a whim this morning

LOL CRIPPLE

BUTTREX STOPED THE TRADING AND NOW ITS DUMPING

>that face when been in crypto for years.
>tfw dont give a shit about what pbc means or whatever is going on

What the fuck is the ripple news?!?

ffs bought near the peak and bittrex won't let me sell, keep getting invalid error

XRP - BTC pair on Binance is nuts...
It was 8 cents higher at one point, wtf is going on there?

get out faggots!

Same however canceled right after buying and now my order is stuck open at .00004016

WTF

mfw swing trading ripple

lol pump and dump

Its dumping as I'm going in the red and I can't cancel my damn order, just getting error cancelling order

FUCKING END ME

I will never touch this absolute shitcoin I don't care if it goes up to a dollar.

I HOPE TO GOD MY ORDER DIDN'T GO THROUGH OR ILL AN HERO

Wait until they actually say its name on the stream, THEN it'll start making moves again.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

kek

Yea this. Patience

It's dumping ffs.

So we're having 5 minute dumps now, worth maybe 10%? Fuck me, the alt market is so dead.

What price was your order? Mine went through at 4016 which is the absolute 24 Hr high but never went through FUUUUUCK BITTREX

and the new ripple bagholder class for november 2017 has been created, enjoy your bags lads.

SO I WAS RIGHT

fuck you whiteturds

I bought at 3850 and put an order through to sell at the high but the fucking thing got stuck and now its already down to 3000 and I can't cancel the order so my XRP is stuck in it and I can't sell it off. Now I'm just losing all my money as it sinks FML

So these clowns were heavily invested in ripple and they got pink wojak'd for half their portfolio

just lol this shit is dumping HARD

just lol @ calling a coin cheap because it's under $1 when the market cap is 8 BILLION ffs

Down 500 already
FUCK BITTREX

LOL I TRIED TO SELL AT TOP BUT BITTREX WAS FROZEN

I AM ALL IN

I AM SO MAD

Damn I guess I was lucky my buy order didn't go through, my order was for $3,000 at 4016......I opened a support and they just canceled it for me. I'd suggest doing the same.

AHHHHHAHAHAHA why did you go all in? Such as dumb move, how desperate are you?

It's still going to reach $1 retards.
DYOR and look at the amount of people in this Crypto Academy . They're going to invest 1 BTC into RIPPLE. But none of them have invested into anything (for the most part)
He literally had to explain coinbase to his CryptoAcademy on every post on Facebook.

i had a buy order for 3450 but thankfully it went through at 3350, just waiting for the webinar to get the the XRP point so i can unload on the plebs who are gonna push it to 4000

ITT: people buying at the high point kekeke

thanks for taking my bags gyuys

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NICE MOON FAG LORDS

UHHHHHHHAAAAHHHH

JAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

The fact that even the most anticipated PnD in the market is over in 5-10 minutes with gains of about 10% is enough to see that the alt market is dead.

I'm glad that most of my portfoilo is parked in BTC. I suggest you all do the same. This shit looks like it's over for a long time.

Yeah, I have and am waiting for it to be fufilled

puh glad it come back to 3500 only 3% loss

allways wait for a second wave if you miss the first one, and never never go all in, scalpe your way in and out, honest advice

SHES BACK FAGS

Just checked my blockfolio and saw XRP up 20%. WTF did I miss? Did that PBC group or whatever the fuck they are called pick them?

Yeah that's exactly what happened.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

im down on XRP already!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well shazaam.

huge pump coming get in now daaamn buy Rippleeee

ALL IN ON XRP, BOYS!!!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON???

After all the losses ive taken, and gains ive missed on for being a pussy?

VERY Desparate.

Luckily i got out of this OK, sold at 3500 when it spiked back up, but damn that was scary.

Also, I missed out on the most ridiculous ZEN pump of all time.

70% of my portfolio is XRP.

comfy.jpg

>bought at 3900
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you guys REALLY buying in to ANOTHER Cripple PUMP and DUMP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here user, was well ahead of the curve

Korea loves fucking these nerds over with Pump and Dumps

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand down it goes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

They never learn kek

fuuuuck i was so close whyyyy i just want to get rid of my bags

y'all laugh now, but this has the international Jew's approval.
IMF approved.
Big bank approved.
Following all the regs.
Scales to VISA level easily.
Limited supply.
No hardfork drama.

Never bet against the Jew.

stay calm , no one from Teeka's group has even bought XRP yet. We literally do this every month.

Shows how many newfags got here lately.
XRP is BTC stealing crypto-tool.

>4016
newfag here, what does that number mean?

India Rupiah. This is pretty much all Indians here

And as anyone will tell you, 1 rupiah equals about 210 rupees, so that should help with your conversion.

That was the satoshi price, .00004016, .00000001 BTC is 1 satoshi.....if you look at the 24 HR high for ripple that is what the price was too and my order did not go through thank god.

He is trolling.

Idk if kidding or true, but that means 50% of biz is a pajeet?

So, 4016 (Indian Rupiah) / 210 rupees = 19.5

So OP made a good buy at 19.5.

See, crypto on /biz is easy once you know the lingo. India for ever!

Lol, thanks, that makes more sense.
What site do you guys look to see the prices?
I use coinmarketcap but it looks like it's not live (the graph doesn't show 4k sat at any moment)

Bullshit, you don't quote in "Satoashi" he was the creator of BTC...

Fuck your trolling.

Dude, it's quoted in India's currency. Can anyone back me up here for the boomer?

It means he's fucked for like 2 months

Confirmed. This is an Indian board. We quote in INR

Bittrex, Binance, etc. exchanges where you can buy on....Fuck bittrex though I prefer Binance.

MUH RIPPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thank you

0xeeaDc2601276E842e4EA5F782e7C6dbe2C7C2C7D

roll baby

lamo

just wait till the noobs figure how to buy ripple!

Pajeet from PBC says hodl bernenke balls

And why not?

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix