Hi

I have insider sources that work at PBC/are closely involved. The coin tonight is going to be Ripple, but he'll also talk about another privacy coin (but won't name it). Proof? Here's some script of the webinar for the next few minutes:

Bob: What would this do to Bitcoin’s price?

Teeka: It will send it soaring.

We know this because it’s happened before.

Back in 2015, a Swedish man wanted to start a Bitcoin exchange but was unsure of the tax implications.

Would he take a beating every time he made a purchase in Bitcoin?

So he asked the courts, and the courts ruled in favor of Bitcoin. They granted Bitcoin tax exemption status.

This was big news at the time.

There were a lot of headlines about it, and it sent Bitcoin soaring.

Within two weeks, Bitcoin jumped 80%.

Bob: So let’s see, at today’s prices, that would send Bitcoin well over $10,000.

Teeka: I think that’s our low-end estimate, Bob. Remember, the U.S. is a much bigger market. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a jump twice that big.

Bob: And what about other lesser-known cryptos? I assume they would benefit from this as well.

Teeka: Absolutely. They could soar much higher than Bitcoin.

---

Anyways, here's something I'll give you free: Buy Request.

He will not name it or you aren't gonna name it ?

Fuck me I don't know If I should keep holding zen REEEEE

He won't name it. PBC wants new subs.

Holy SHIT. You were actually telling the truth. Hardly happens here on Biz. Seriously thank you.
I'm not letting your advice slip away---

Yeah I just bought 100k more REQ
This user is the real deal
What do you think of LINK user? It’s also one of my top pics I feel like REQ it entered the market during this bloodbath month and still has a lot of untapped growth potential after this btc shitstorm dies down

Same. Currently swimming in REQ

LINK is probably good for long term. I don't hold any though. It's had it's pump and dump already, if it goes up again it'll have to be on developments.

Request hadn't had its pump and dump yet, whales are still accumulating.

>Buy Request.
sorry i dont wanna get REQT

Link and req will moon. They can be listed anytime on new exchanges. Just a matter of when

Mate, you called it way before it happened with Ripple. REQ will be pumped like crazy soon. He's already written the shill articles for REQ, will be moon mission. Comfy REQ holders rejoice.

It's XRP

your funeral buddy

>down around 50% from ico

ok sure

why isn't zencash mooning?

Ripple and REQ boyz

I can see your reasoning but I’m still gonna go big on both of them.. I think the fact projects like REQ sunk -50% below ICO but Link that also was released this month still managed to stay above ICO during this complete alt bloodbath has to mean something, I don’t think it would be impossible for the coin to hit 0.50 cent again or whatever it capped at before.. it’s a very easy coin to get excited about which is pretty much why half of biz are bag holders now lol

Yeah it could def go back to 50 cents but I make investments according to what has the best chance for big ROI

Been all in XRP for the last 2 months, HODLING PAYS OFF lol

Waiting dor official annoucrmrnts and partnerships and its moon time. A lot of ppl are waiting on sideline to jump back in

IM ALL IN FUCK ME IM A GAMBLER
TAKE ME TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I hope you got in bizbros. REQ already starting to go up.

How do I buy REQ and LINK

why Request my friend?

Link & REQ no MVP, will not have MVP for 2yrs min!

What is the big deal surrounding this 'palm beach coin'?

stfu pajeet

Binance

1. Every coin has a run up, Request has not had one yet. Just a sell off because of BTC fork + whale accumulation (myself included).
2. Don't want to sound like a broken clock, but YC+ING backing (next ING meeting is in 1.5 weeks~)
3. Ahead of roadmap

oh so its nothing related to palm beach

Not that I know of, just wanted to warn about the pump (up 15% from when I posted this thread)

Up 20% now.

based user any speculation/knowledge about REQ exhange listings?

They're in talks with Bittrex/Poloniex/GDAX is all I know currently. Bittrex is a go in the coming 2 months, Polo/GDAX maybe/maybe not - will prob take longer.

They paid a $100k fee to get listed on Bittrex and there's speculation that they will potentially be listed on Coinbase. The reason being that Request and Coinbase are both backed by YCombinator.

thanks for the info