Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spend the $100 on a dress and lipstick and start to suck dick for $50 a session

roulette

Buy xlm and wait 1 week swing trading.

What is xlm

What is roulette

Don't listen to anyone telling you to buy anything on here. All these people put their money into shitcoins and lost most of it. Just do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Veeky Forums is not good for making money.

But they also said btc would moon. And look what happened

Any fucking moron could have told you that bitcoin was going to moon. Bitcoin always fucking moons. It doesn't take a genius to know that.

Look, pal, I gave you a fair warning. If you don't want to take it, then that's your business. Have fun losing your $100.

Buy airsoft pistol, rob numale in gun free zone.

Buy my bags

You didnt give an answer to my question. I will ignore you now

you deserve to stay poor

All in NEO, it's a big enough project to survive this altocaust and at the same time will pump with the end of the fork + China news + new ICOs on its platform coming soon

Is that a coin or a stock?

Everyone seems to be into crypto here

Oh shit its a stock. Im going all in.

Are you just fucking with me user

What? It's what Antshares is called now

I'm talking about this
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/

Are you retarded?

I bet you think that Bitcoin is gonna fall to < $1,000 USD too.

The fact that I think the people on Veeky Forums are dumbfucks for losing money on shitcoins means I don't believe in bitcoin? How dumb are you

Gambling

just let the faggot lose his money

morons don't learn until they get fucked

If you only have $100 to your name and you're old enough to Veeky Forums, then you really ought to consider just ending it now. You'd be better off avoiding the misery you will create for yourself in the future.

PUT IT ALL IN XVG AT 88 sat RN senpai and sell at at 500 when wraith releases on the 6th or stay in and see if it goes over 1k but at 800 sat you've made your 1k about if you dont need it back anytime soon leave that in there till 2018 you may have a couple grand in there.

Invest in mod and all your worries will disappear

kek
xvg already mooned

shorting bitcoin

You should not be investing in crypto, my man.
At least not until you spend many more hours learning how to into crypto. But you definitely should put that $100 into a mutual fund if you can. Index fund would be fine, too. Index funds generally outperform mutual funds, but only because dumbasses give all their money to mutual funds when the market is up, rather than down. When the market is down, mutual funds outperform index funds by a good margin.

tl;dr E*TRADE