ZEN p&d'ers

i will fucking find you all

11/03/2017 02:05:33 AM 11/03/2017 02:05:33 AM Limit Sell 0.00434589

dude you could have made 10%

lol just made $100 swing trading this shit

feels good

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breaths in*

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK FUCK FUCKF UCKF YOU FUCK YOU FUCK TIKKA FUCK PBC UNCK PNDERS ARREST THEMM ALL FUCK KEK

nigga just bought at the top and sold at the bottom
hows that even possible?

hahahahahahahahaha nonono HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ouch

Why does this dumb fuck hace so much BTC and I have so little...

FUCKING KEK

HAHHAHAHA

> Some pump and dump group tells me that a bald paneer is telling his retarded followers to buy some shitcoin, so I throw 10k on it at the top

Fucking retards I swear.

Haha fucking fomo and you barely lasted 4 minutes after you made the trade.
I bet you were sweating infront your pc during the ordeal you cuck.
Now suck it up and don't trade with your emotions.

>kek
You PnD and used inspect element right?
Plz tell me thats what you did

hahhaha ~2 and a half grand down the fucking shitter. Christ. Typical biz buy high sell low

Even the egg himself tells his sheep not to invest more than $500-1000 per coin.

JAJAJAJA

Take notes Veeky Forums, this is how its done.

Stop listening to Teeka now. Cancel your subscriptions. boycott the con man.

I went all in at 315k. It plummeted to 260k. Unlike OP I have balls of steel. I withstood the primal urge to fly, choosing instead to fight (I am a Digimarine, after all). I stood muh ground and exited at 425k sats.

What is your btc address OP? I'll throw 0.1 your way.

You so dumb. Look at the charts of the coins he shilled. Just hours before he chilled them, they slightly upticked with stealth buying. Then, as you were all buying his bullshit. He sold off. Lynch the bastard. Shoulda put that money in Bitcoin. God DAMN it!

This is the key then - buy anything that shows a slight uptick.

My red ID says there will be blood in the streets over this.

haha even better he bought the top and sold at the bottom. thats like enlightenment levels of amazing

>nice user

The key is boycotting this gasbag con man, Buying Bitcoin, and riding the next 70% surge.

HAHAHAHA . I win.

You stuck a couple of nails through your tongue. Shoulda stuck em through your brain so you can not reproduce.

3QpVFtxm53q5gTiRjcVcjmJBz8EHiKRkHU

i got just'd on DGB way back too... down from 7.5 btc to 0.95 btc now.....

fuck fuck fuck im not expecting anything but ANYTHING WOULD help god im so stupid FUCK

Fuck i'm done with pump and dumps and trading....

ur just gonna lose it all again like a retard. dont give this guy any money

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
TRULY THE Veeky ForumsNESS MAN'S WAY

please i promise i wont touch any money sent to me now

pelase i need to recover from this HELP

.̢̫͎̎ͦ.̩̜͑̎͊͑́̀̕͝.̸̸͈̣̗̦̺̒̿.͉̰̳̰̳̻͓̈̆̆͗̌̀͗͟͝.̨̺̯̞̗͌̆́̀ͪ̂ȃ̸̦̼̗̯̝̜̗̌̓̾r͕̪̘̼̍̃ͮ̔͝ͅê͉̭̄͑̾̀̂ͮ̾͞͞ ̛̞̖͉̰̟ͫͮ̊͐̒͗ͣy͚͖̪̫̺̫͙̌̀̀͋ͪ͌̊͘ô̸͉̳͚͈̤͉͔ͬ̍̑̌͑̆̔ͩ͞ų̵͔̖͎̩ͮͧ͌͑̈̚͡ ̰͖͎ͣ̎͐ͦ̌̔́ͅf̴̞̮͇̉ͨ͆̿̇́ụ̰ͮ̇͌ͩͤ̇ͩ̽̕c̷̙̰̖̘̭͓̿ͯ̐͛ͮ̓k̢̘͔͈͙̬͍ͧ̓̓̀ͅi̼͖̰̰̤͈̣ͨͩ̿͜n̨̟͕͈̗̮̝͓̘̭̊̒ͣ͋͋̀ğ̷̹̰̭͋̇̈́͝ ̴͈͖̳̜͔̻́̓̿̾ͧ̿̓ͅś̘͚̺̳͙̦͆̓͜ͅe̠̬͎̯̒͛̔ͩ́ṙ͍͉͈̭͇͖͈́i̷̬̪̙̤̮̘̻̩ͫ͆̑̓̔̈́ͪ̆ơ̰̘̭̣̺͔͆̈͆̒̚ủ̵̮̙̤͖͈͙̺̉̚ͅs̢̩̹̺̣̰͈̈́́̚?̶̛̰̳̠͉̌̽̋ͨ̒ͩ͠ ̢̦͉̺͓̳ͬ̾ͬ̋́ͮĤ̰̤͍͈̭̞͎̭̔O̶̖̮͈̜̥͉ͪ̋ͬ͐͋̆͋W̰͇ͩ͗̈́̊͘͜ ̳͕̟̥̺̽ͬ͋̂̿ͣͫ̿a̯̦̗̩̮͙͉̫͆́̍ͨ̌ͨͫr̷̟ͣ̑͆̀ȩ̠̜̗̤̻͍̟̂͂͆͊͆ ̜͕͈̫̤͖́̑ͭͨ͊̿ṕ̷͍͚̠̹͎̘́̃͢ẻ̮̜̘̏̒͡ͅo̥̜̟͕̰͔̓ͮ̑ͭ͢͞p̸̵̝͎͈̪͓͑͌̉́ḷ̮̺̻̦̗͕̯̓͆̿ȅ̯͍͎̪̑́́͋ ̸̻͎̍ͮ̈́͘A̮͊͒͌͒̋̊̉͗͘C̼̰̩͙̤̬̯͆̿̋̊ͨ̎͝T̻͙̜͆̑ͣ̇ͣ̿͛͐́͡U̷͕̯̘̜̦̮̝̹͆ͪͪ̈̂͒Ą̖͇͉̠̟̞͉̃͂ͪͣ̽ͤ́L̝͖̼͈̔̂ͣ̈́L̙͐̇̓̃ͬ͜Ỹ̴̡̗̝̣̠̣̙̹̍̽̌͊͌̀ ̻̳̩̥̳̞͓̦͋́͋̿ͩ̐ţ͓̭̥̪̘̞̠̈́͋ͣ͐h̥͔͓ͫ̓ͯ̊ͤ̑̀͟i̱̥ͤ̽ͧ̎͐͗ͭ͊s̟̪̥̗̫͓ͮͦ̃̈̕͘͢ ͚͓̣̭̰̊̇͗ͫͫ̈ͣͯ͟f̟̜̥̙͎͎̥̿͗̽͛u̱̳ͨͩ͂̀̈͗͝c̨̻̤̜͢͞ͅk̠͍̞̼̳̙̓̌̀̂ͣͦi̴͎̣̜͓̯̗ͫ͂͊̽͜n̸͓ͣ͗ͣ̒ͮͩ̇̑́g̼̟̫̤ͣ͒͊̋ͧ̈ ̛͉̘̼͍̗̺̳̖̒ͮͪ͒ř̘̟͙̈͌͌̀̀̕ḛ̩̉ͧ͛͞t̨̥̔́͘͟a͕̼͇̫̯͎͊̐̉̆̽͛́̓ͤ́ṙ̶̴͕̹͈̹̯̘̖͜d̞̺͓̻̳͙̥͎̉̌̈́͛ͪ̉͞e͈̥̙̩̹̠̝͈͐̀d͈ͧͫ̐̔?̶͍̤̹̠̻̭̯̰̿ͫ̂̑͂͊

hahahahahahahahahahaha

bump lmao