THE ALTS ARE RISING

YES IT IS OUR TIME
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO PRACTICE THE ART OF HODLING

The art of sweating and losing money
They're still under their price pre-fork

Seeing a lot of them starting to go green, hope you took those discounts anons, this is the trailing end of smart money going fomo to get back before BTC pops

GO GO GO GRS,VRT, FTC, MONA

I want a blue ID too. Roll

Yeah and the longer you wait, the more gains you miss out on by not selling BTC at its ATH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>smug anime face

it's pretty basic
sell when others are greedy
buy when others are fearful
enjoy buying alts at 3 month ATH's once everyone realize the amount of gains they could lose out on

Warren buffet dislikes crypto
I mean, I admire the guy and all but dont go around repeating what others say, just do your thing and gl

delusional

BTC is consolidating, expect money to flow into alts.

doesn't matter what he dislikes, the principle is still true. It's simple psychology retard
cant wait to see your pink wojak in 3 days
it's obvious, i've been watching the numbers flow all day

Is it over for the pre fork btc pump?

Alts will tank until the fork, today was just a small consolidation.

DELUSIONAL

wrong
>not buying alts earlier than everyone else
enjoy being poor faggot

How much have you made today?
No larping

Right

i'm up 700% over the past 2 weeks, and after the fork i'll quadruple it because I understand simple human psychology unlike you retards that will hodl and get BTFO by people that know to sell earlier than everyone else and beat the line + maximize profit by buying dips that wont happen for a while again, if ever.

I said today
You should learn to read before calling others retards

Lets tone down the agresivity, faggot ;)

and instead I told you my past 2 weeks up until today because I know what the fuck i'm doing nigger

You lost money today, didnt you?

>implying that's even possible

nope, most of my holdings were BTC/ETH before the alt crash, now i'm buying strategic alts and making a killing. EZ FUCKING GAINS

You made 700% the last two weeks holding btc and eth?
I said no larping

No, i'm saying my position is mostly BTC/ETH.
Obviously I trade margins if im pulling those numbers retard
how fucking dumb are you holy fuck I hope you get fucking shit on by this fork LMAO

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well that does make more sense
If you're margin trading why do you post a bittrex screenshot?

never did get why people think holdings gonna help. all it does is guarantee loss in scenarios like the one we are in. If they were smart they would have sold alts and bought bitcoin.

Holding works out 1 time out of 100 (btc, eth, other coins that have done well)
Or if you buy at a right time and sell (not really holding, just swing trading with longer times in between)
But you know what they say "dont try to time the market"

because I like bittrex for alts?
exactly, you get it. The exact opposite is going to happen due to fear and FOMO once people realize their "alt sale" is ending before they realize it.
>people will sell btc and buy alts before you
you cannot refute this fact

Oh im gonna sell my btc to buy alts, just not now
And im not gonna hold those alts, im gonna sell em at a profit to accumulate more BTC

>just not now
yea and people will sell now and sell walls will be created and then the alt sale will start drying up in the meantime then everyone will start panicking and then you'll miss out on HUGE gains on alts just by waiting a few extra days "incase btc goes to 10k"

btw it's already happening, look at all of the alts graphs
>tfw you're losing 20%+ gains while waiting for 10% on btc

Do you know how much btc1 futures are trading for?
Its free money man, i can swing trade at any price
Cant say the same about free money

ok take the easy way out see where it gets you, if you get gains congrats but don't be sad and post pink wojaks when you realize you could've made much more by being ahead of the market.

If RISE is down -30% in the last 24 hours, that means that it'll go up 30% sometime soon to make up the difference right?

Don't worry about me user
I wont worry about you

Im just having fun with you here
GL with your trading m8

Are you insulting yourself now?

stox devs buy 3k ETH worth of stx doubling its price alone next week easy money

Also pretty sure this guy was making fun of you
How's that for "understanding simple human psychology " ()

get trolled m9

kek

How many of you altcoin holding retards bashed Bitcoin in the past and got swindled into buying some scamcoin?

It's ok sweetie, you can admit it

Here's a spoiler:. Your altcoin's going nowhere

>holding instead of selling now and buying in a day when altcoin massacre resumes

Deluded, then go on hold on to your BTC until after the fork faggot. Kek he thinks this pump is because of "fundamentals" and not frenzy over muh free coins.

>Congratulating people for holding
>When they could have stood to lose less money by selling and buying back in

team blue ftw

alts forever

Yesterday all alts got JUSTed, no surprises they are green today.... ten steps back, one step forward.

holy shit there's a lot of blue in this thread

Those volumes aren't high bro

aaaaaaaaaand its gone