$2 by years end

$2 by years end
$10 by eoy $2018

>Rent Free

It will probably reach 30 cents post-fork and then float around 25 cents until late Q1 2018.

$300 by this time next year. Quit being a low-balling faggot

kek its at 2x the ICO price right now. other altcoins are doing worse. tell me again how you fags are so bearish when it comes to LINK?

When is MVP?
Sergey: We are building our team now to execute the white paper, this will take a few years.

screenshot pls, i havent seen that FUD shared here yet. they only mentioned implementing the network but didnt mention "years"

this is the worst FUD yet
kill yourself

does anyone have a chart of link since ico?

Its nowhere near 2x you fucking dunce
Its below ico if you consider Satoshi value, isn't even 50% over crowdsale price

ico was 4k sats
current is 2.3k sats

lost half its value in 1month.

should be ~500sats by the new year

its the fucking fork dip you retards. every alt has been destroyed. except for the ASIC resistant ones.

what date was the ico?

September 19th.
Also the ICO was like 3480 sats or something like that. Not 4000.

wasnt the ICO in ETH though? also do you guys see this going back to .43 this christmas?

I'd say 50 cent end of year. $5 next year.

just bittrex listings bring this to .50

It was in ETH.
I think it will but what the fuck do I know.
Bitcoin silver might destroy alts again.

Also I can easily imagine normies buying up BTC as christmas gifts in december.

oh fuck i forgot about that. do you guys realistically see Bitcoin Silver destroying alts? what the fuck. will people really take that meme seriously?

bitcoin platinum, diamond, and red are coming up too in the consecutive months. im serious here kek, are alts going to get rekt again? I thought this was because of Segwit2x being a major fork.

It was in eth and the ICO was 11 cents each so it’s alsays stayed well above it while other alts realised in October got destroyed even REQ which looked relatively promising is -50%

I don't seriously think it will.

somebody fill my order at 2236 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I honestly think that this BTC surge are from normies who have no idea what the forks are. Nothing should be more of a red flag than normies flocking to something like vultures with the intention of HOLDING it, and not spending it like what their function is.

calling the bottom 7/12/2017 1111 satoshis then 21k satoshi end of year

that's cuz btc mooned u fukn idiot

ico was in eth .00032

it's well over double faggot

Wtf? Fuck selling 100k.

GOD BLESS YOU user

Shut the fuck up.

This coin has a 10mm market-cap. Things will correct. Don't be deluded.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when I become rich off this shit.

Jk, slowly dying inside holding these bags.

Fuck your, bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem.

2x the ico?? Brainlet detected

the ICO was in ether you dumbass. its almost 2x ICO

>another ICO
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Eth hasn't budged since then and btc has almost doubled
Even dollar value still isn't 2x ico