Bitcoin goes up

>Bitcoin goes up
>Bitcoin Cash Goes up

Why? Will this continue past the fork?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/7a9evz/last_chance_to_exit_btc_safely_traders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the fork turns out to be the clusterfuck some claim it will be, then possibly.

Bitcoin Cash is a scam pump and dump being run on Completely false Fork Fud. Segwit2x is mortally wounded, and will have to limp along on Core 14 for 6 months. It is absolutely no threat to Bitcoin Core. Once this deceit is discovered. Bitcoin cash will crash back to $150. Pic VERY related.

OR BITCOIN CASH WILL GO UP

Those bags are going to feel like lead shortly.

fuck off retard this isn't an altcoiner street shitter thread

Bitcoin Cash IS an Altcoin, Mong. I am a Bitcoiner. (You) look like a FOOL, DON'T you?

evening sirs, please take my humble advise, cash will achieve status as the longest chain as measured by total PoW and will be seen as the new king, god bless and thank you kind sir

Fuck off, Pajeet.

fuck off segwit shill

Fucking Somali Butt Pirate Bitcoin Cashers fuding Steaming pile of shit Segwit lies think THEY ate the Bitcoin now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHA!!!!!!

There has to be a pretty widespread effort to pull of this large of a scam on this massive of a scale. Many discords Boiler rooms spamming social media with this bullshit, etc. How much real Bitcoin do you think they are going to rip people off for?

Havent crunched the numbers, but just glancing at it, iys in the tens of millioms. This is going to be the mtgox of November. This will bring in the SEC.

A gal I date who works for who you just mentioned sent me this. they are already looking in to it.

sir, please no more death threats to my family sir

Isn't Bitcoin Cash getting its own hardfork?

Going to shift BCH to BTC nearing segwitx2 and keep the damn private keys on me.

dear sir, please see this for making a timely exit from btc so you don't lose money sir...

reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/7a9evz/last_chance_to_exit_btc_safely_traders/

I just want to fucking buy REEEEEEEEE

GO BACK DOWN, it just keeps going

Sir, if I send you a private email, will you please send me all of the info you have on any of these groups. I am extremely interested in transferring large sums of Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash, and need help doing so. Thank you, and God Bless.

:D

Because 2x is going to die real quick and BCH is taking its role.

>He doesn't know that people are getting tired of chink antics and are going to drop BTC all together next year in favor for the infinitely better BCH

segwit shill

Hey can you post that pic with multilpe alex jones guys marching

Deluded Cashies. 100 Billion in Hedge Fund money is entering Bitcoin. NOT Bitcoin cash. That is a pump and dump, just like last time it surged for an out of the blue pump and dump.

Bitcoin Cash Alt Shill.

go make your own thread retard

You are scamming people out of Bitcoin. This IS my thread.

Roger ver and that chink have a lot of capital. Also a lot of retards are buying this altcoin. What's special about it?

Who gives a shit about altcoins ?

lmao yeah post some more pictures about how segwit is a shitstorm that will prove that bitcoin cash is worthless

fuck off pajeet

if its BTC vs BCH, even if BTC has half the hashpower, BCH will never be able to catch up to BTC to become the chain with the most accumulated proof-of-work

Bitcoin cash is not worthless, but it will be after you Con artist perform a massive scam with it. Just like you have rendered a lot of Altcoins that people put a lot of hard work in to with your scams. (you) will render Bitcoin Cash worthless, when it could have maintained its place as a 10% value of Bitcoin. Now, it will never make it. Without your scam op on it, it could have been at 1,200 pre segwit, with Bitcoin being at 12k. Instead, you had to start your Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin Hur Dur scam bullshit.

What's the scam? Your screenshots dont make sense to me. PLease explain

The scam is conning people in to believing Bitcoin will die because of Segwit, and Bitcoin cash will emerge as the One and Only true Bitcoin. It is a pretty widespread scam in Korea, and is spreading to the U.S., and in to Veeky Forums. A lot of people are going to lose a lot of Bitcoin over it.

dear sir, code is law in my country, we teach the best code will win, sir wait and see