Pirate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTLK5lPehdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Edward Low did nothing wrong.

Greatest pirate ever, literal bane of the Royal Navy, coming through

>Surcouf arrived at Île de France in June, defeating the British blockade and capturing several ships on the journey. During the subsequent campaign, which was to be his last, Surcouf captured 16 British ships, partly because British ships tended strike their colours as soon as they realised their opponent was Surcouf.[58][59]

JUST

Patrician Corsair

Malay pirates 90s

>When a British captive officer challenged Surcouf with the words "You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour", Surcouf replied "Each of us fights for what he lacks most".[61][62]

How can one man be so based

>literal bane of the Royal Navy
He's a big buccaneer?

4 u

Fuck me, that’s one of the most savage comebacks ever.

That would be Madame Admiral Ching Shih who helmed the vast fleet of the Chinese seas that disrupted shipping so much that the Chinese sued for peace to disband and let her live in a castle-mansion the rest of her life.

you just know he had a big dick with wit that sharp

How big do you think it was, user? Be descriptive.

your making me feel insecure about my wit. stop it.

>ywn be at Montego Bay, looking at lush blue waters, finding the finest stowaway slag straight outta Europe and having some of the most potent rum on earth with your mates

it had the biggness of a big thing and the knob was large as well. but not as to make it look like a meaty mushroom.

Is it an accurate portrayal?
youtube.com/watch?v=aTLK5lPehdQ

Has that one second right got a fucking BAR with extended mags?

Illyrians and the Venetic Liburnians, pirates of the Adriatic.

This guy is literally one of the most succesful piratesin existence topped only by that chinese woman.
His life was like a mount and blade playthrough that became real.

Fuck wrong pic

Anyone going to Ocracoke for Blackbeard's 300th anniversary?

Imagine some pirate arriving on his lone ship and defeating an entire Royal Navy blockade because Brits instantly surrender at the sight of him

fuck. there were alot of them innit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>topped only by that chinese woman.
So progressive!!!1

>t. spain

>The privateers were then granted one hour of free pillaging on Kent before Surcouf restored order;[41][47][48] however, the female passengers were strictly protected and sentries were placed in front of their apartments.[49]
Fuck, now I'm quitting pirate school. If I can't rape the women it's just not worth it.