Time to go all in

less than 12 hours before the devcon3 talk.
the first version of the product will be shown.
a partnership with fortune 500 company will be disclosed.

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7aimxe/why_its_time_to_invest_in_iexec_rlc/
slack.iex.ec/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I seriously am baffled that this coin is not at 200mill+. With all that's to be released and the all star team I can't believe this coin is barely above what it traded for back in May. Like seriously, is this the most obvious moon mission to me or am I seeing things? If golem can hit 600mill back in June why can't rlc at least hit 100 on merit. Seriously wtf.

No hype you retardo, crypto love hype and this coin doesn't have any marketing

>With all that's to be released
That's why

All the more reason to invest in it right now. They have actually real created a nice brand are just starting to market it now. But still it's crazy undervalued in my eyes.

It's not like golem released anything and it's still at 200mill. Hopefully all the hodlers get compensated nicely

"a partnership with fortune 500 company will be disclosed." how do you know this lol, sounds like pure shill

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn
FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah just used up my last btc gains on this Shiller

Yo wtf is up with those sell walls

They just hired a supposedly very, very wolf style marketer.

Per everyone, don't just flip this one. Hold.

Whats wrong with this coin. Seriously, WTF is wrong with it? It should be skyrocketing.

Yeah, seriously. Hoping th conference tomorrow has some more big news besides the SDK since that’s not enough to get people hyped

Yeah who's putting this pressure on with the sell walls? That's an over the top amount of aggression right there.

Does it show confidence or are they just trying to fuck RLC up?

I still think the market can be rational

I am rational so I will choose iexec

I make rational decisions. if the market doesnt fuck them

Have actually been eyeing this gem recently.

It's quite beautiful. get in

Nah fuck that. Too many whales manipulating the price. The order book is cancer. Not touching it.

Yeah that's pure shill, personally I hate this shit because the project is already very good on its own merit, there is no point adding lies.
I hope it will get some recognition this month though and see its price do a x2.

What r your price predictions at the end of november?

Sellers have been coming in regularly over the last few days anytime buyers get a hold. I think it's internal. They want market response to their product delivery and news, not rumours. These people take this seriously as a business and don't want to be written of with the rest of the 99% of shitcoins. It's too legit to lose credibility like that. They will walk this coin right to where they want it.

Yeah well it they keep this shit up they'll need to change those yellow balls in the logo to blue.

Why buy now when you can wait until btc hits 8k and buy with extraoverpriced btc and alts bleeding a little more

It makes me wonder how they are going to keep buying pressure under control once the market realizes just how powerful their product is

This team is farther along than Golem, no? I haven't done much research into it, just that the idea is amazing and everyone on that team has a PhD.

trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
look at all them green tabs... they are looking good to go.

thanks for this post, i sold my stupid ripple that I bought like a retard at 3999 sats at a loss and added to my RLC bag.. feel better already since I don't mind taking losses

>trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap

Do they have any potential businesses lines up and interested in their services? What I would give to see those smucks in Silicon Valley bleed some...

True - you might be on to something say it's internal. Would eliminate why someone would take a risk with so much capital close to a loss. Pumps have screwed some great projects recently.

this is a real gem, gonna moon soon enough

They seem more consumer led than b2b. Most business won't trust the data sovereignty of something like this.

where do i get this besides bittrex? just found out those cunts disabled my account even tho i have like $20 on it

etherdelta (RLC)

getting exciting

I am in, but it looks btc will do another 200$

holy fuck the massive buy walls are coming, upward trend is gonna boom in the next couple of hours

strap in boys were going for a ride. Buy the rumor sell the news!

>boys
IM MOTHERFUCKING STRAPPED IN BOY

Golem is already 6 months late on their first release, they are still with their alpha version and seem stucked.

The team (Fedak and Lodygensky) have worked with the industry in the past from their own words, they were researchers at the INRIA during more or less 15 years which is basically the french equivalent of the MIT.
Fedak has said they are working with Orange on edge computing even if this point is more R&D than an immediate application for iexec right now.
The chinese guy is member of the Chinese academy of science and got iexec to be part of the accelerator of the Tsinghua university (it's kind of prestigious in tech apparently).

Anyway they have strong ties with both countries' governments (I'm swiss so I followed their presence in french medias and they are basically in every single major tech and business program supported by the french state).
They didn't disclose much private partnerships though but I'm confident they have a pretty good network, also they are member of the EEA which is always nice for these business/dev faced projects.

They are dev oriented right now, they really want other blockchain projects to use their network which is a good idea desu.

>Most business won't trust the data sovereignty of something like this.

That's why they will need the partnerships imo.

The product development, leadership, and organisation as a whole are so far above Golem that it is truly amazing that it is still 3x MC. Only reason is that they have not done any marketing until they had something real to market.
hard to say, but their roadmap basically assumes that V1 release will have corporate clients that use IExec private computation as a test basis. May18 hybrid public private, and 2020 full operational use.
They are offering distributed computing to business whether they want to access consumers or other businesses as far as I'm aware. The product seems incredibly flexible (though take this with a grain of salt, I'm far from an expert on what they are delivering or possible uses).
Or hold for a year+ and become a multimillionaire ;)

pretty much this. i'm really excited about the upcoming price surge but i'll not sell more than 20% of my stack because this is really one of the true long-term gems that will become more and more valuable. this is literally one of the few cryptoprojects that will be in the fortune 100 companies in a couple of year, next to google and facebook and amazon. the cloud computing market is growing the team is up to the task (top notch PhD researchers who worked on that field since decades). the only thing that has been a bit disappointing was the marketing, but they've recently hired a very aggressive marketing firm and they're starting to deliver more and more frequent Q&A and increase their social media presence.

anyway I'm OP, i just posted on reddit too.
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7aimxe/why_its_time_to_invest_in_iexec_rlc/
feel free to post to get more attention from plebbitors as well

Same, I'll take my initial investment at a significant multiple depending on how the market moves, but I'm happy to hold this for a few years if everything goes to plan. It feels almost too good to be true.

which one of you sold your bags?!?

I sold my bags, sell the news, sell the conference, this thing is gonna dump today irrespective of what happens in the conf. You have to be deluded to not SELL NOW

Really appreciate all the comments, fellas.

You got any SS proofs of them hinting at partnering with Fortune 500 posts like you're saying on reddit? That sounds contradictory to all that's been said here so far - how professional they are and no marketing. Also looks like a pump group was just playing with it.

they've had meetings and interview with intel and IBM - which are both interested in partnership with promising blockchain startups-, they said it more than a couple of times on the slack although they said they'd disclose more details after the release of the first version of the platform

Sec

Here's some proof.

t. still accumulating

The problem is that we don't actually know the news yet. So it won't work like that.

here's another proof

Hah, fomo now. Thanks for that.

I think BTC is staying around 6400 for a bit so it's safe to go in on this, even if it's just short term and going back in later again longer term.

Nice Inspect Element, Pajeets

Shilling your bags before the conference DUMP ?

7400*

Well, anyone reading this can search their slack within a minute to find its real, nice try "pajeet"

you FUD is not gonna work piece of shit

For anyone wanting to confirm for themselves that our screenshots are real:

slack.iex.ec/

anyone who was spent more than a few months here knows this shit is gonna be DUMPED HARD any moment now, before the conf

Oh so first you lie, and now you change the script, you could at least try a little harder

they're talking about a "big news" right now in the slack channel.
see pic-related.

eth address for tips: 0x582239395dE704d25E14e1f40be208e46FF74b59

Time to go all out

>months

Thanks for the advice Pops.

catch this falling knife trust me guizz

OMG JUST checked their slack, this shit is FOR REAL. SORRY about all the FUD in my earlier posts.

Gonna go buy a bag

topkek my sides, i guess you just finished accumulating. well good for you, stay comfy during the ride to the moon

NOT TRUE!!!! stop your lying shill tactics on Veeky Forums no more LINKfags need to be posting

go to the slack channel and check it yourself you low-iq nigger

I went there and your lying u fag shill

You holding throughout the conf then? On the chance that there are big partners announced.

The hell happened to this thread?
Reads like some French Arthouse Mime fud.

I personally am. I have been around for a while and have sniffed out a lot of bullshit on the way and have yet to see any red flags, which leads me to believe that they are not LARPing at all.

They have been hard at work developing a working product, which they now have. The fact that they have done this (no other competition like Golem are anywhere close to a working product) speaks volumes.

I usually buy the rumour and sell the news, but sometimes I make exceptions like these, especially since we don't know just how big the news will be.

yes, see: i'll not sell during the conference because some of the big investors - i know for a fact that some big whales are attending iexec conference- who are at the devcon right now will be able to jump only in later (either after the conference or when the devcon is finished). i think that a perfectly reasonable target price is 2.50 (remember that golem had a 600millions marketcap without neither a working product nor with an actually competent team?), so when it'll reach it in the next few days i'll sell 20% of my stack and then keep the rest for long-term holding. this is one the most promising crypto startup and as i said before the cloud computing market is BIG

well then that's it. as everyone can see, all the FUD is either based upon on lies or some attempt to artificially lower the price to accumulate more (see:)

>tfw shilling and counter shilling in the same thread

It will increase in price, but you are wrong to try to attach random numbers to it.

We do not know how much it will increase by, it depends on the scale of the announcements we get then and there. Even then it's impossible to predict exact numbers, I don't like LARPing about random prices.

this desu, my personal valuation is that it should be at a 500m MC right now, but if I factor in retarded tech valuations + the utility of this the I say $5bil in a year.

These bittrex bots are giving me a headache trying to get in as cheap as I can >.

Not gonna happen. If everything goes well you could expect 5bil at final version

But you guys are LARPing about price too, only long term.

It is certainly possible to reach the billions long term, but again random numbers mean nothing.

It's never been below .35 cents even one year ago. I don't think you know what "dumped hard" means.

Final version is a year and a bit later than my timeline, but like I said who knows with retarded tech valuation. If big tech co's get involved with this then what is the limit?

I did believe this to be true, until I went to their slack, and was left gaping.

This shit is going to the moon, atleast 3x from here on.

Visit their slack and see all the big partnerships coming.

you're right about the fact larping on random prices is pointless, however you need to have a strategy if you want to trade. as i said, i'll keep 80% of my stack until the very end, but as a short-term valuation my guess is around 2.5-3. if it won't reach it, i'll stay all in

I bought 1 ZEC worth just for the hell of it. Should I buy more?

Honestly guys I'm not here to shill. I've been doing this for a while and I just want us to make money together.

I'm going to be watching very closely and will take some profits once I see volume slowing down after the ball gets rolling, and will re-assess from there.

I'm more of a short term guy but this is one project I'm going to keep long term; ideally I will cash out my initial investment in profits and hold the rest.

That's where I debate with my greed. I know I need to pull out my initial stake, but I know its gonna run hard in the next 6 months and I'm gonna want to hold as long as possible. It's just going to be a decision based on market reactions, and atm I have no idea what that is going to be given that there has been no marketing etc. At the end of the day though I know that this has nothing but massive upside potential so I think my risk management will be much looser than usual.

Actually i compare iexec with major cloud providers. Their worth varies from 4 to 4oo bil (400 bil companies have other services ofc)

seems to be the common sentiment, which makes me believe that sellers are going to be hard to come by and we could see some real movement in the next week or 2

yeah i hear you, i'm 100% positive that this project will keep growing more and more once it'll start penetrating the mainstream cloud computing market

Yeah definitely, also check how few people hold the token on etherscan.

It will definitely out perform bitcoin, that I know for sure.

Well of course they'd say that if they're on the team! But it's nice to see them do the opposite of LINK. Imagine if Sergey talked about potential partnerships, etc then imagine the price now.

i have bought some RLC on bittrex for the trading pair ETH/RLC, how can i put this into my blockfolio but so that it shows the BTC price? now i have two pairings, BTC/RLC and ETH/RLC and they both have different values, i am a fucking noob pls halp

fuck that it has no volume

So many naive people here.

This shit will dump hard before the conference starts.
Below 7500.

Screenshot this, motherfuckers.

Lol, it has enough volume, lots of people won't be selling any for quite a while.

No need to screenshot, we can just highlight your comment when you're wrong later today.

V1 is being launched at Devcon, plenty of announcements of partnerships and more news that is more important they said. What's your reasoning aside from BUY the rumour, sell the news?