Cognitive enchancing drugs

Can any of you faggots recommend some good SHIIIt for a nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/2005/01000/Serum_Cholesterol_and_Cognitive_Performance_in_the.4.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 foot retard has a bigger dick and balls than me.

Unironically cholesterol.

journals.lww.com/psychosomaticmedicine/Abstract/2005/01000/Serum_Cholesterol_and_Cognitive_Performance_in_the.4.aspx

>he looked

>Adderall
It will destroy your life, but in a smart way

u̠̣͈̣̻̙̎ͬ̄͜n̳͌͆͛ͤ̕i̺̮͍̔̇̾̾ͤͮ̍͘r̗̭̗̤͕̮͕̈́̔̔͐ͣ̾̽̇͟o͉̘͙͉ͅn̨̺̙̝̟͚̜͕̋̓͟͡i̡͕̯̖ͨ̉̇͘c̨̖̰͎̦̖ͨ͆͝a̧͙͌͆̏̾ͦͭ̕l̵̡̙̫̟̙̋l̸̩͈̥͍̼͊ͧ̃͋ͯͅŷ̡̻̖̹̻̞͔̰̜ͪ͐͞,̣̬̦͕̠̣ͮ̔ͨ́͢ͅ ̢̧͍̼̘̘̺̯̬̬̑ͪ̕Ḷ̰̮͙ͫ͒̎ͩ̽̔̌̕S͚̬͓͍͚̭̭̼̠̈́̓̈̒̆͂͊̈́̚͘͢D͈̩̹̺̣͇͓͔͎̀ͫ̇͑͛̾̐͝!̴̩̱̣̜̮͍̠̰͌̓ͭ̏̒̐̔ ̩̝̩͓͎ͧ͌̿̀͟͜

hydergine, deprenyl, selank, semax, phenylpiracetam, coloracetam, fasoracetam, alcar, sulbutiamine, modafinil, nicotine patches, magnesium malate, microdosed lsd

Microdosing LSD. Cut gel tabs into 1/6

>implying you wouldnt suck it

what does that even do? what are the effects

Dont know who this fag is but im starting to like him
This or shrooms, id go with LSD first (be sure its LSD and not i-25)

if i were looking for a drug that allows me to completely overpower laziness like in the movie Limitless, what should I look for ?

by overpower laziness i mean have perfect discipline to workout, study, etc

A good placebo would do the trick.

Adderall or any amphetamines

Modafinil is like a weaker adderall works great for some people, for me i just crash after 3 hours.

that's true but i can't placebo myself

There is nothing close to NZT-48 in real life. Your closest bet is either Adderral, Phenibut and DMAA. But again, there is literally nothing close to the drug from Limitless.

Yeah you can. Just say "I will become an extremely productive person in 3.... 2.... 1...." and then snap your fingers and start madly cleaning your room.

seems to always be packaged with caffeine, which could explain the low time

that fucking sucks... such a drug would change the world

that just triggers a burst of motivation, a burst of motivation isn't discipline, if i really don't want to do something i will actively fight anything that i know will lead me (directly or indirectly) to do what i don't want to do

I would personally recommend small vaped doses of DMT throughout the day. I'm never so free-associative and creative as the 15 minutes after a visit to hyperspace (small doses won't get you to hyperspace, but they will still definitely potentiate your grey matter bigtime)

Or, smoke 50mg and consult the machine elves for investing advice.

Fish Oil Omega 3s
SAMe S-Adenosyl Methionine
Modafinil

user it looks like you've got an anxiety problem
Stimulants would probably make it worse not better
You're basically asking us if you can find a pill that gets rid of your phobias, which is something you'd need to ask a doctor.

Microdosing shrooms.

Also, choline and galantamine (also works for lucid dreaming)

Kratom (10g), l-theanine (1000mg), modafinil (800mg) & adderall (80mg), stacked. Swallow it down with some death wish coffee topped with grass fed butter and you'll break on through to the other side, Neo.

Listen to the womwoms

Start With AlphaBrain, if you wanna save cost build you own nootropic stack

Go to INFOWARS.COM. Mr. Jones has everything a growing lad needs

/psy/ here. Research has shown that Caffeine, yes, Caffeine, is overall the best and safest cognitive enhancing substance in common availability and reasonable price. Caffeine essentially blocks your "sleepiness" and so you feel clearer and have more efficient/effective thinking.

There are other options, but none are as safe and reliable as Caffeine. Drink coffee or tea with reasonable amounts. Too much Caffeine just makes a person jittery.

>good sleep hygeine
>high fat, high cholesterol, low carb, low sugar diet with whole foods
:>fermented foods
>drinking mostly water
>heavy lifting at least 2x a week
>cardio 1x a week
That alone will put you in a good spot and increase your drive and will power, but you'll still need discipline to take it to the next level
Once you've done that, add in meditation, semen retention, and microdosing psychedelics if you really want to reach the next level and leave humanity behind.

Also sugary energy drinks and soda directly defeat the purpose of Caffeine. Sugar is literally one of the worse "drugs" i.e. chemicals, in society.

Dark Chocolate, 80+ cocoa content.

I highly recommend this, but I doubt anyone here can actually understand where I'm coming from. I run everyday and come home to a nice block of chocolate. Ideally choose a chocolate with a relatively low sugar content. Without a doubt, it makes me feel sharper.

I would also suggest being lean, if you're overweight the effect wont be as obvious.

>psy
>unironically shilling caffeine
that's why no one takes regards as a serious science

Vyvanse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i guess i'm a pretty anxious person sometimes but i don't think that's why i don't go and work out/study/work, i think i just prefer being on the computer and that i'm addicted to the instant gratification of the internet

So nice to see sergay taking his presentation seriously this time

He finally shaved

qualia

Lasts 12 hours. Everything feels surreal and episodic. Your emotions and sensory are stronger. When it peaks you feel disconnected from reality and realize your are just a souless entity looking to survive. You see the design behind evryday things. Microdose idk like that but way smaller and more useful. U cant sleep on it btw

Here's the more natural way to do it.

Hit the gym. Buy a home gym of some kind. Lift heavy weights. Keep a journalbof your lifts.
Take the following:
5htp 100mg 3 times per day
Omega 3 1000mg 3 times per day
Vitamin d once per day
Vitamin b
Good multivitamin

Wait a few weeks.

Altcoins

There is nothing wrong with caffeine