acx.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boi pucci

Buy stuff? No you hold it

Drugs and fake yeezys

>buying at ATH
keking at ur life

How do I access the dark web? Is it just through google

That is what I AM gonna do when i have enough bitcoin.

Get a new apartment? I don't get it

Use the money to fuck Male JailBaits, like pic related.

Guys I hate my country, I bought BTC but how the fuck do I sell it in Australia? It looks like it's illegal so I can't find any exchanges that attempt it yet.

Also confirmations are taking forever, how are we supposed to use this shit as a currency if it takes a few hours to confirm a transaction?

Once all coins are mined what happens to the miners & transactions? What's to stop this massive expansion from ending up as a massive centralization to one person or one party/group who either secretly created Bitcoin this way or just end up with the most efficient processing monopoly?

What the fuck there are plenty of exchanges

Coinbase won't allow sell orders only buy orders, says they're working on it but currently illegal. Mycelium will let me sell to a US/Canadian bank or some shit. I have all these coins but no way of selling them off in this god forsaken cuntry.

purse.io/shop

Livingroomofsatoshi.com.au if you’re in aus, buy on credit cards, pay off with bpay

Coinjar.com.au gives good rates for bpay as well

Coinbase is an amerifat exchange, here's a few if you want AUD

>coinjar.com.au
>coinspot.com.au
>acx.io

I've used coinjar for years and they've been good, BTC to AUD prices have tended to be pretty favourable. Also it is not illegal

Holy shit man, i am a fucking Brazilian and i can buy/sell bitcoin at any time and it only take minutes for the money to be credited/debited in my bank account.

He's fucking retarded is the problem

>Coinjar.com.au
Thanks mate. Looks like Livingroom is gonskies, purse is buying/selling amazong products? Coinjar looks good, cheers.

How much BTC you got?

I'm pretty new to all this man, I bought a shit tonne of bitcoin earlier in the year. If I can't work it out easily, normies have no chance. I mean they won't even bother to google let alone know people to ask like you fine shaggas...but do you know how easy it was for me to invest tens of thousands into managed funds around the world compared to this? I just feel like out investment legal framework in the country isn't really conducive to a user friendly infrastructure for crypto investing like most other assets but I'm probably wrong on that, like I said....new.

Thanks. Coinjar looks really good. I've got Coinbase and Mycelium wallets, are there better ones for us?

Any reason to use coinjar over ACX?

desu buy Satan Coin
satancoin.info

Coinjar has a melbourne office, though they moved base to UK due to the GST thing, ACX is taiwan I think not sure if theres an aussie door to kick in. Coinspot has local office as well

>What do you people like to buy with it?
USD

I don't really know how much a shit tonne is but would look at hardware wallets if its thousands of dollars worth, coinspot sells, cexa.io as well and probably more locally as well as direct or international vendors

btcmarkets

As in get a specific type of wallet and chuck it on a USB or like a prebuilt one?

prebuilt like a ledger, protects you from for example keyloggers, consider spreading across multiple wallets depending on your stake.

That sounds awesome, thanks for all the help I'm gonna go look into it.

All in on LINK. it's going to moon after devcon.

Terrible advice

What the flying fuck is a google

>Buying things
>With BTC

What?

darknet red room
darknet blue room

>So where can I spend this money?
>What do you people like to buy with it?
amazon

CoinBase to buy and hold because decently trustworthy but seeing as we can't fucking sell on CoinBase, only able to buy in Australia. Independent Reserve is a good exchange that actually allows you to trade your fucking coins so I'd either go with that as well as CoinBase, or just skip CoinBase entirely and do your trading/holding on Independent Reserve.

As for what happens when all the coins are mined; the transaction fees increase as an incentive to keep miners mining. And the value of the coin would probably rise considering a bigger chunk has to be taken for any transaction - or by that point majority of people might have switched before the last coin was mined and currency already died out. Only time will tell tbqh

You don't "buy stuff" with it, you hold and stare at GDAX until you ascend to the astral plane