Binance Caught Red-handed Manipulating Markets

So I've been fucking around with the "bots" on Binance and managed to sorta break the one trading REQ. I made it stall out by doing some "market making" of my own and after a few minutes, my orders became hidden.

As you can see, I have two open orders, and they were completely deleted from the order book. I had the highest bid and the lowest ask at the time, and it completely froze the market until they removed the orders.

BINANCE CAUGHT RED-FUCKING HANDED
>BINANCE CAUGHT RED-FUCKING HANDED
BINANCE CAUGHT RED-FUCKING HANDED
>BINANCE CAUGHT RED-FUCKING HANDED

It's not other peoples' bots doing this, it's Binance.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/restapipub.html#wss-endpoint
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont get it. pls explain to a brainlet.

hahahahahahahahahahha yeah binance is hiding your little .001 btc bid

OK OP. In all seriousness:

Post this on Reddit. The normies LOVE this type of shit. They all hate Bot trading and hate binance.

this is why DEX is the god damn future.

Look at my orders then look at the order book.

My sell is lower than any price listed, and it's hidden from the order book. My buy is higher than any price listed, and it's hidden as well. They were hidden after I had locked up trading for a few minutes.

tell them to drop link a little lower

>muh big .001 BTC wall is being hidden! muh market manipulation

LINK bagholder I presume?

Are you from Binance? You do realize we have IDs here right?

is this shit for real? happened to me too. well a bit diff but i sold LINK at around 2400 then bought back 2200 or something. suddenly my LINK was not appearing in my funds and the order history/trade history on my buy order was also gone. waited 30 mins for it but nothing happened. relogin, etc, nothing. had to message support, only then was it returned and tradehistory etc etc was fixed. dont even know if they actually replied to my ticket but ye. weird shit, not sure if binance intentional fuckery or just a bug.

>muh .0001 BTC buy wall is being hidden because it was making the coin go up!!!

Actually thats pretty big.
Are you using the API i assume OP?
I was actually just looking into trying to use it, im just not sure where to start, I've only messed around with java script in geth. So care to give me a link to get started and I can see if I can re-produce this?

to be fair in the trade history on the side the order was pushed through, only it didnt appear in my personal trade history

Destroy the LINK bot and I'll believe you. I'll even tip you $100. If you can cause the same effect then it would be irrefutable proof. I'm pretty sure they havent safeguarded the LINK bot yet.

Are you mentally ill?

No, I'm using the web client. I was just fucking around with it to see if I could figure out how the bots worked and I did. It's Binance doing a basic "market making" scheme. If you fuck it up, they hide your orders after a few minutes.

I'm not the one who thinks a billion dollar exchange hides a bid for 8k of a coin valued at 300 sat kid

Its not the amount that matters you literal autist, its the price that shows up in the book.

End yourself.

Are you really this retarded or is it an act?

This is the same type of fag that doesnt believe that there will be a post-fork BTC selloff and alts are permanently dead.

>manlet complex detected

T. damage control

There's zero regulation of course exchanges can do whatever the hell they want, who are they gonna answer to?

This. Rory needs to get LINK out of Binance now ffs. Break the LINK bot op so we can show it as proof.

So my orders magically reappeared about 2 minutes ago. I think that faggot really is from Binanace lmao.

NO PROOF

YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO DISTRACT OUR LINK MARINES AND JUST BROS FROM MASSIVE GAINS

GET THE FUCK IN THERE AND BUMP THE THREAD!

CHINA IS BACK!

>t. deputy vice president, binance pr division

t. altcoin bagholder

Just your friendly Christian from /pol/!

Unfortunately I have a lust for big asses and Veeky Forums hasn't been helping lately.

I ran into the same shit with MAID on hitbtc. I think it just exists on there for the bots

What's your job title at Binance? Does your office have suicide nets?

I have no doubt they have a pajeet to shill here, as we call them out more than most places.

Here, Binance Bob, I made a thread for you to go post in. Go now, make your $0.02.

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7agy0z/binance_manipulation_proof/

Your buy order is filling but you think it's hidden by binance? Fucking delusional bag holder
Doing anything to try cope with the fact you made bad picks

isn't this why people recommended you not pay attention to the order book? i figured there was some disconnect between what we see on the web client and what the big jews/their robots see. i've been watching the order book and trade history on bittrex lately and i constantly see trades show up on the recent trade history that i don't see listing in the order book.

So are you a different Binance shill, or are you the same guy with a different IP?

I don't hold REQ, I was doing this as a test. What I demonstrated in that screenshot is not possible unless they're manipulating the order book.

>Waah waah I have 100% undeniable proof they are manipulating markets because my order is filling and I can't see it in the order book!
>anyone who doubts my ridiculous claim can only be a shill trying to damage control, further proving my point!
Delusional
Seek help

Interesting that 30 minutes after Binance Bob shows up and my orders magically reappear, the price tanks heavily. Maybe they turned off their manipulation so no one else could do the same experiment?

>i'm a shill: the post

>literally being this delusional
Like I said, seek help. Before it seeps into other parts of your life.

Did you try refreshing? The depth websocket could have closed unexpectedly while your account info (trade+order history/balances) gets info from a different websocket so one can still be updating without the other.

binance.com/restapipub.html#wss-endpoint

Fuck you. People who ad hom and call you "crazy" are almost always shills or just all around-faggots.

kek you sure did get angry at me saying they don't give a fuck about hiding your 2$ buy wall

I refreshed twice once I noticed the orders were removed from the order book. In both cases, the orders were still open when they shouldn't've been. The orders reappeared in the order book without a refresh, about 30 minutes after posting this thread.

>i will not let diarrhea control my life: the poster.

If he instantly starts calling anyone who disagrees a shill in an attempt to further cement his theory then I will call him crazy as much as I please
Tyvm

you are a bit of a kook though. take a moment or 7 to reflect upon your spastic behavior. it was probably just your sockets. maybe check your sockets and grab a beverage?

Same thing happened with COSS.
Those fuckers ran their bot, and thats what killed the price.
Binance owe me everything i lost on COSS.
it fucked my entrys and my exits. Thats what they do. their bots are probably 50% of the volume.

oh wait no that was HitBTC...
who cares. same shit different exchange.
could be a random maniac whale?

binance > bittrex

cant fucking stand shittrex's charts.

>30 sec delay from bid/ask from charts
>have to scroll to look at buy book and open orders

fuck bittrex

>tfw bought coss at 20 cents
>tfw been getting raped for the past 3 weeks

fug

HEY.

LINK IS THE FUTURE.

INTERCONNECTED BLOCK CHANINS
AND VRY SMRT CONTRAX.

ITS LEIK PICKLE RICK. U EITHER GET IT, OR U DONT.

someone redpill me on these complaint about market bots.

the way I see it they just provide ilquidity right? unless they are able to provably run a fractional reserve (i.e. market selling tokens they don't hold with their own bots) . is this what is being suggested

has anyone else had problems withdrawing ethereum from binance? no txid is coming up. it's been an hour.

yeah i use cmc for charts. bittrex is painful

The point isn't about market making bots, anyone can run those and they're not a big deal. This is about Binance hiding orders from the order book when those orders prevent their own bot from doing its job.

Whats to stop binance from setting up their own bots on the exchange, knowing the price a few MS before any of us and trading. Exchanges are all scamming niggers

I know for a fact that Bittrex is using internal bots to suck up buy and sell order arbitrage on any profitable trading pair, its so easy for any exchange to do this. I made a program that is able to see these orders. I estimate they are making a good 50-100k extra daily doing this. Between that, disabling thousands of accounts, and acting like assholes on social media, these guys are shitheads.

I love bittrex, just thought I'd say that

Like a beaten wife I always end up going back to it.

In a sea of diahrea the hardest turd makes for a great lifeboat amirite?

Shut the fuck up Rebecca

Give one reason why an order would be hidden?

OP clearly used inspect element.
Fucking autist

you think bots wont be on DEX?

Yet this billion dollar exchange pays for low-quality anonymous retards 2 cents a post to shill. I guess they aren't the most big-picture guys on the market.

>trade on a bucket shop
>g-guyz I think I'm being scammed!
No shit sherlock...

dex is peer to peer trading

>put a buy order
>1 sat above immediately gets filled

fuck this piece of shit exchange. any other exchanges that list new coins?

Steve please go

What does binance gain from suppressing the price?

ohhhh kiddo the whole "pretending shills dont exist" bit is so 2015, keep up.

You do understand bots are API functionality that are used by many high frequency traders?

Just because you're a retard and can't use API doesn't mean everyone else isn't