Bitcoin Cash is pumping!!

I told you
I warned you
Did you listen to me?

Still time to get on the BCH rocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

inflation.us/nia-covers-bitcoin-short-and-buys-bitcoin-cash-after-25-million-in-usdt-printed/
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1BgatB78WrFLdCgnPnBqiDcNFFA46jkPZe
youtube.com/watch?v=gqSqPM9weYM
discord.gg/2RNzJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, just bough a 100k

Literally the worst fucking altcoin out there. Even BitBean is a better coin than Btrash

what the fucks wrong with bitbean cocksucker

nothing

Why does Bitbean get so hyped up on this board?

Bitbean is one of the few low tier altcoins that actually could be worth alot more in the future. it's a fun coin with a real community of developers and incentivized core programmers/investors called beancore. it's been through alot, and we mostly bought in around 10-20 sat and rode it to 400. I personally made a metric fuckton of money off bitbean and so did anyone else buying when we were shilling it

Ahh I see, thank you, kind user.

don't worry sir, dumb money will soon follow like they always do

this guy is literally satan

Board filled with ppl so happy that BTC going from 6k to 7k.

>couldve 2x'ed on BCC in the same time frame

implying blockjew cucks didn't stall development to cripple bitcoin and cash in on retards such as yourself

What sort of price targets are my /bcc/ bros looking at to sell? I'm thinking this will go above $800 soon.

You could always gamble on a successful hostile takeover and crippling of the BTC chain. Then BCC gonna be worth 5k. Don't sell until a week after the B2X fork to see if it happens.

This is just stupid. I had a handful sitting around that I didn't even think much about. Decided to sell them because hey, there are beter things to do with that money, seeing that BCH has been as it is for months now. And just as I sell, this fucking pump begins.

How does this shit happen to me.

Do you think we'll see bcc go up the whole time leading there? So far it looks like it could.

Exact same thing happened to me. I sold my stack at 300 thinking it was bleeding away into oblivion. Literally the next day it starts the bull run again. So fucking mad right now

Its because of Inflation boi

inflation.us/nia-covers-bitcoin-short-and-buys-bitcoin-cash-after-25-million-in-usdt-printed/

Hard to say but the more BCC goes up leading up to the fork the more I think a takeover is coming. Some big insiders are planning something and most people don't even realize its coming.

There has been a huge miner mining BCC at a loss and not selling any of it. They could've made 9mil more mining BTC. Why would they do this? Something is coming....

>in chinks we trust

>swallowing jewish propaganda
btc cash was the victim of a spear campaign organised by redditors controlled by Jews. Get your facts straight goy

expect nothing less than 1800usd

Do you have a link on that large mining power mining bcc? That's quite huge.

this. Im putting my money on the chinamen. Those squinty eyed yellow fellows can be real sneaky

we really boutta make that much money nigga?

Vinny Lingham
In light of the recent death threats that I have received, I realize that Segwit2x is a bad idea and I publicly revoke my support for it.

I don't see $1000 as impossible by the fork. And if BCH is 1k at the fork that makes some interesting questions come up for the miners when deciding where to go...

in 3 days

From the Twitter outrage I get, I now realize that I don’t know enough about Bitcoin to form an educated opinion on it. Disregard my tweets!

-Vinny Lingham

P.S. Also, I am a giant faggot.

volume is increasing, up like $120 today so I see it breaking 1k in less then 10 days

haha the block stream trolls are getting a little scared now sir I suppose threats may turn worse

I held this trugh the dip, sold at bottom for cripple

Check this shit out
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1BgatB78WrFLdCgnPnBqiDcNFFA46jkPZe

BCash theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=gqSqPM9weYM

goddamn, what a spineless piece of shit. this cunt of all street shitters should know enough about blockchain to have an opinion about the upcoming fork. definitely won't be buying civic again.

what do ou guys think well hit tonight?

i believe the fomo this event will create will be unprecedented in human history

get your resignations ready

at least 0.1 on the ratio

We're going to 1k before the fork.

He has an opinion, he's just not sharing it with nutcases like you because you'll lose your shit about it no matter what it is

I fell for the altcoin meme, almost lost all my earnings. Decided to move to BCH before the alt crash. Al my profits are back. Like the coin or not. Asia is getting rich on it.

>blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1BgatB78WrFLdCgnPnBqiDcNFFA46jkPZe

One of the unnamed miners, has been mining since 1 August at mostly a loss and they haven't touched a single coin.

If this doesn't give you confidence that the flippening will happen nothing will and you're going to get rekt.

Just broke a meme triangle, up up and awaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dam. Thanks for that, moving more into bcc

Giant cup-and-handle on the BCH comparative. Get in now, its going explode after the BCH upgrade.

i cant understand the deluded people thinking they can one up BTC either. its so retarded and shows how new these cunts are to seemingly everything. somebody offers them a lambo and they would rather sit on a broken (OMG) skateboard thinking it will magically turn into a lambo one day. good luck there...

yeah ok... the jews are behind Bitcoin Trash's demise. go back to pol you loser.

you're in /bizpol/ kike, you want /leftypol/

smart move bro, btw there's another miner with another ~50k bitcoin cash that hasn't been touched yet either. These big players definitely know something we don't, they're not mining this BCH because they hate money that's for fuckin sure.

>muh jews dindu nuffin

that's it, i'm definitely a cashstaffle now

/leftybiz/ I mean

Bitcoin cash discussion chat
discord.gg/2RNzJM

To the moon my dudes!

you define btc as bitcoin because it retained the name after the august hard fork. If the names weren't there and you just looked at the code no one would call btc bitcoin; bch is bitcoin.

The 1mb fork is arbitrary it has no technical rationalization, increasing blocksize to 8mb increases centralization by less than 1% because it costs 21million to contribute of the hashrate to a 1mb btc, if you can afford that you can afford the 8mb rate

hard forks were always going to be the way bitcoin resisted corporate take overs and bch is proving that mechanism true while rewarding the people who know what bitcoin really means

Sorry guys, I just bought in at 0.093 and as usual my curse will bring it down to 0.08.

Wow

I followed a random gutys suggestion to get Bitcoin Cash on here and its been the only good decision ive made in like 7 days

I went all in, and forced my girlfriend to go all in now also.

Set a stop loss and this is basically a high interest bank account for your bleeding crypto

Look at macd on 30 min and 1 hr chart. This is bound to crash next 12 hours. And then I will promptly all in.

Bought a ton during the last few days. Would buy moar if fucking Kraken finally processed my sepa transfer.. AAAAA I AM LOSING GAINZ AAAA

doubt it, ive been monitoring this coin since the btc pump. It has a nice steady growth.

.24 in 5 days

>"Pumping"
>In 5 hours it's gone up a whole $60 and now it's on a downtrend.

You call this a "Moon"?

Look what happened when it got this vertical on the 29th and macd was this high. Not hard to see, it might get to 10k but if so it falls

Basically this. This is all you need to do now user.KEK Feels good for once being on the rocket watching everybody FOMO.

The thing about it is, a 'pump' is exactly what it is. Whereas what's going on with Bitcoin is beyond a fucking pump. Since its inception, BCH has been like the annoying little brother, constantly seeking attention like "look at me! look at me! MEEEEEEEE."

If y'all aren't taking profit soon you're absolute madmen

looks like the butthurt chinks woke up

t. pussy

I base my decisions on reason not fear

were going to break the 24hr high one more time and then crash there is time to buy in rq

Well, BCC is chinese. So maybe you're sucking that chinese wing wang ever think of that?

>buying now and not when it crashes back down 20%

BCH=BTC, dont be blinded by the tyrant on the throne.

more like bitcoon crash amirite?

legit argument just sold 100k

I now truly believe in bitcoin cash.

Don't ever trust the bitcoin maximalists! They're only trying to protect the value of their stacks by debasing every other coin on the market. Who the fuck wants a market where one coin dominates everything??? Fuck off cunts

so happy I saw this, how deluded I was. Sold everything for snapchat stocks

smart muney

Chinacoin pumped by chinese gov.

Wow, it's almost back to ATH after having dumped consistently after everyone got it for free after the fork. And it's now about to fork again.

Based on what? TA? Jesus christ, Veeky Forums, at least try when you shill your holdings...

What? You don't understand what you're saying
Bitcoin is cash and is all that is necessary

BCH IS GOING TO THE MOON!!!!! NEW BTC
DONT MISS OUT

> he thinks adding $25m to the monetary supply is a meaningful figure in the year of our good Lord two thousand and seventeen.
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Forks are upgrades you retarded shill, this is very good news for bitcoin (cash).

His posting style is distinctive. He seems to be driven by something other than a paycheck in his vengeance against Bitcoin Cash. I agree he is Satan.

yep

This.
Holding 5bch just in case a takeover happens, the rest is in eth and xmr.
Im basically betting all against bitcoin core/s2x

Cool!

>something is coming...

Yeah its called a dump. This part is called the pump.