Warning linkers

Btc is mooning hold strong.

If you're trading the new floor is anywhere between 1900-2000 depending on how far btc goes

Good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts?t=1m34s
coinmarkettweet.com/
discord.gg/R8sYmm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is Kinglinkling1212

HODLING STRONG!

THE Kniglinkling1212? Here on Veeky Forums?! No fucking way. Nice larp KID.

Dude i just made a thread earlier when we were at 2700 and told you guys the dump was incoming

And being right 85% of the time i figure i might add a name to my calls

I called the ico potential

I called the crash from 10k sats

hi i listen to your advice. can you take me under your wing? looking forward to learn.

email: [email protected]

youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts?t=1m34s

How much link do i need to make it by early 2019 bros

I'll regularly post updates when i think of it under this image and this name

My eth address ends in 4070
When i decide to get tipped

An user proved that they're manipulating the price on Binance. Obvious shills even showed up in the thread.

Honestly as it stands i think we're really in the long haul. Think of beginning of eth

This is not a quick moon mission. This will blast us into Andromeda.

Keep stacking that LINK. Binance holding LINK down in a blessing in disguise.

Get yourself a tripcode.

That's the reason we're dropping. The binance bots arbitraging between eth and btc using link as the middle. Btc mooning means a price bleed.

Honestly we would have been better off being only on etherdelta. The price would've stayed around 19-20 cents with small fluctuations.

Binance bots are no fucking joke

I'm even researching how to set up my own bot because i see how brutal that shit is

The psychosis persists. I'm counting 2-3 Oracle competitors emerging weekly now. They even have MVPs where Link is 2yrs out. Jesus.

Thanks just looked it up

MVPs?

Just saw a big massive sell wall put up and instantly taken down.

Brace yourself men

Big whale about to move the tides

nice bots

This is what we're up against
Machines vs men

A market making bot is pretty easy to write, but if they're removing orders from the order book so that their own bot can function, you don't have a chance at it working.

No. You're up against buying a shitcoin and failing to accept it.

big buy orders removed and sell bot just went crazy

This is the picture

We have a small support at 2150 if he pulls out we're in for some troubled Waters

Brace yourself

that chart doesnt look anything like chainlinks

It's a representation of how long it took

I think your skipping time. We are around the dip you see between sept and Oct even earlier.

But thanks for the chart!

Guys sell your LINK before Sergey is speaking.

It will dump again like after sibos. Hold BTC instead until it finds the bottom.

This is a smart and guaranteed way to double your LINK stack for free.

Do you still believe in this coin? Aren't there inherent problems in the node and staking system?

This man speaks the truth for traders, but if you're holding just stay strong iron hands

>tfw have 11k bought at ICO
>tfw holding ever since
>tfw starting to get nervous

What do I do? I've been keeping my LINKs in MEW but should I move it to binance and start day trading? What if I lose my LINK? help

Sell now and be free, they are at least 6 months away from tangible news

nah I already made that mistake with ANS(NEO), not doing it again.

Then hold and don't worry. The price will go below ico in USD. Just telling you that now. Keep holding.

I held 10K link (bought at 0.40) I can buy 22K LINK now because I day traded and hold BTC now until the price stabilizes.

You are throwing LINK away by not selling it right now user.

This is it men

Support line made at 2100 whale pulled back further

He took it down and brought it back down

He might take it down even further

I really think we're going to 1900 tonight with btc mooning

I've been trying to help LINK holders by telling them to sell LINK and buy BTC instead for a week now.

If you still hold it after being told so much that it's going to dump after the conference then it's your own fault.

Again LINK is a good product but you are holding it while it's guaranteed to be cheaper tomorrow. Sell and rebuy retards.

fuck it, sold and put a buy order at 1920 sats. Hope I didn't fuck up

2 laZ

I'd say be safe and buy in at 2100 with the whale

If he pulls out further just follow him

how do I track the whale?

Look at the order book the guy trying to buy 140k+ at 2150 and pulled back to 2100

You can't beat the whale but you can ride the waves with him if he pulls back to 2000 just follow him

You're going to be grateful tomorrow when it's trading for $0.13 cents and BTC is up another 3%.

Another thing if the price of LINK crashes to ICO levels DON'T REBUY. ICO people will panic sell dropping the price even lower. Wait for it to stabilize and then buy the LINK back for maximum gain this will probably be the lowest LINK will ever go in its entire history.

This is what happened to req

Solid tech. It just came out during two forks and the upcoming third fork

What's the ICO levels?

alright bros thanks. What if it pumps before Sergey talks though?

11 cents, 0.0003 eth, don't know the btc eq

>What if it pumps before sergey talks

Too risky and unpredictable. Just wait until the conference is over it'll crash again the only reason LINK isn't trading at 0.14-0.13 cents right now is because people bought LINK in the hope Sergey has a new partnership to announce or something radical like that in the hopes that they "beat the market". Sergey will not announce a partnership or anything along that line the conference is to talk about the technology side of it.

Going to crash when people find out that there is no news.

Small sell walls building up

Btc is looking to go past 7250 tonight

It's already past $7250 right now.

100% this. ICO people freak out when it gets near it. Put your buys in and catch a spike. I'm shilling this site, it checks twitter for coins every 15 min.

coinmarkettweet.com/

Send me a sheckle when you see the value
1Ja6eGMngtUaDr8Ze741cNf193unPp3rk6

2% of currently existing LINK being traded. Majority of LINK being hoarded. Acting like the price matters right now.

It does if you're stacking

Minimum viable product.

Find the coin everyone is tweeting about
coinmarkettweet.com/

Next up is facebook and insta.

Knowledge is power Niggers. Do your research

While you're at it join our pump group
discord.gg/R8sYmm

Donations are appreciated, I will use all funds for pumps to to be able to better help owner Tane grow the site.

1Ja6eGMngtUaDr8Ze741cNf193unPp3rk6

Just checked eth

We're going down

The floor for eth is right around 2050 for btc.

Yes. I agree there. We’ll go lower. And I am indeed stacking.

What app ?

Coinalarm

well I bought 51k at the 1800 sat dip, I am still quite comfy.

LINK appears to be doing fine so far

well who in his right mind would sell now? only price fluctuations are because of bots. everybody with weak hands already sold. the smart money is slowly buying in and accumulating at the moment.

There is a huge sell wall at the BTC pair though. Doesn't look like it's going down either

Yeah, just look at the numbers. The bots are not even trying to be subtle. It is sad. They trying so hard to suppress the price and shake out the last weak hands before it ignites into an explosion.

What is a reasonable price for LINK to moon to?

I'd say non retarded price targets are 0.60-1$ in December. But you never know how hard something can moon in a short amount of time.

We are in times where things can increase humongous amounts when millions flow in. It is better to just buy in low, hold and wait for it to moon because most often there is just like a 2 minute timeframe to buy.