How do you judge altcoins?

How to tell what is real potential and what isn't some memed shit

just like women
- age?
- weight (marketcap)?
- have they already peaked?
- nationality (of the team)?
- were they touched by jews, pajeet, chinks (in this order)?

>age
the older the better

>weight
the lower the better

>have they already peaked
preferably not have peaked, but if did peak, there should be historical recoveries

>nationality (of the team)?
preferably Western nationalities

>were they touched by jews, pajeet, chinks (in this order)?
preferably not on any exchanges accessible by those people

as long as they haven't been fucked by kikes and niggers.good long term hold.

if there are any kikes or eastern europeans, it's a shitcoin. stox is prime example.

you forgot the worst of the bunch: the slavs

ICN & CFI fucK YOU

>older the better
Poloniex has great coins that suffer simply from being "too old." This isn't necessarily true.
>weight
The lower the better to a point. There are a fuck ton of dying coins that are way waay too low to buy.
>preferably western nationalities
Not necessary. Avoid Eastern European fucks like the plague. Avoid India, jews, chinks. Korea is usually good and US is usually ok. Vitalik is good.

Anything touched by jews, pajeet, chinks, goes to hell.

Tfw fell for the stx jews and the cfi slavs and both shitcoins at a horrible loss

>go to satancoin.info
>buy satancoin
>fuck satanic bitches
>profit

yeah. those heebs really burned me. i figured i must have been missing something, but i wasn't, they're just greedy kikes. they didn't want to get listed on other exchanges. moshe wanted to stay on liqui so he could suppress the price further and buy back more tokens. when they said they would list on bancor at market price, then banned gregor for telling everyone they would list for 60cents. then they actually listed for 60cents and did a 2% crr instead of 4%. goddamn. i kept waiting and reading "they're on holiday, they'll answer your questions soon". bla bla about listing on real exchanges. nope, it was all insider jewry and backstabbing. i sold at a loss. 15 grand. cunts. i'll make it up. i'm already making it up. never again though. godddamn jews!

I actually still hold 10k CFI

just to remind myself to never fucking trust slavs ever again

and there's still some legal bullshit regarding the status of their shittoken they won't talk about. probably the same shit the shysters at Cindicator are hinting at and why they won't list on exchanges. something to do with gambling laws and tokens that are similar to securities?

1) does the blockchain actually add significant value to what it’s trying to achieve or would a centralised service be better
2) is there working tech, or is there evidence it is close to working or just vaporware
3) have team got good experience and haven they scammed anyone before
4) is there a presale with investor discounts, what percentage coin stays with the development team, do they have rules to lock it down and not dump right away
5) how unique is the value proposition, and if not unique how differentiated is it

Those are my main questions user.

>6) are there any jews or gypsys on the dev or marketing team?
ftfy

Unironically Bancor. Look at the telegram. New partners all the time and expential growth. It has dropped about 50% since it started. The debs are not targeting normal users with ads till next year and instead have been focusing on partnerships. End of year everyone can make a coin in easy steps. Look up that old german British trading league in the medieval era. That sort of thing I in the works also

Don't forget active devs/community you stupid fucks.

Have I got a coin for you!

> age
blockchain launched 2014, but has been continuously mined since genesis block

> weight
$0 marketcap

> have they already peaked
literally no

>nationality?
USA

>no jews pajeet chinks

want to invest?

What problem does it solve and what are the incumbents in the same space doing.

How are they solving it and why is it unique.

Where is the project now.

Who's involved.

Current backing.

Current level of project activity.

Roadmap.

go on

cons:
generic litecoin fork scrypt coin
codebase not updated since 2014
wallet compiles in linux, good luck with windows..
no block explorer
brings nothing new to the table yet
not on any exchange
one guy holds basically all circulating supply but willing to sell control

still want to invest? it would need a rebrand, a developer, whitepaper/website redone, some kind of marketing push/ico etc

whats the value of such a thing? I do see a number of old forgotten coins being revamped lately

!00 BILLION INCOMING TO BITCOIN FROM HEDGE FUNDS BUYING FOR DERIVATIVES TRADING. ALT COINS ARE OVER. OVER.

you're out of control, rebecca.

Nothing matters.

If you want to make money, you need to find memed shit.

If you want to buy something with real potential, you wont make money.

Crypto is irrational

This