I wonder how people of the past justified the need to build this thing...

I wonder how people of the past justified the need to build this thing. Life was hard enough without moving bunch of billion pound rocks in a perfect circle and lifting them on top of each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The gods will strike you down if you don’t

I don't think they had much choice, user

What else is there to do all day aside from throwing pig manure at each other?

The Jews

It wasn't that hard to build for Giants with Atlantean levitation technology

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

spare time, common goals and an idea.

I remember reading about the stones originally used for a different monument. The article suggested they were moved there by an enslaved conquered tribe.

>The article suggested they were moved there by an enslaved conquered tribe.
No, stop using kike sources

You shouldn't look at the modern day primitive tribes and imagine that all stone age people were the same.
There is a reason why some cultures didn't advance at all and others conquered the space.

A lord has to keep his people busy during the non-farming season. So he gives them work and pays them, even though the work is practically useless. But, even then, maybe he didn't think so. I mean, maybe they thought it would appease the gods.

I mean, Stonehenge took 1500 years to build so maybe it was kind of a "well dad worked on it, I gotta have to as well"

No it is not useless, it is for astronomy/astrology, it is to track things you can't understand

>people were secular humanists like me today

They were just distant echoes of the mighty Doggerland Empire.

Natural rock formation

There was no strict hierarchy with the Neolithics, that was introduced by the Indo-European invaders much later.

Indoeuropens didn’t have a stratified society until the iron age

Not hard when you have aliens and dinosaurs helping you

These people didn't engage in organized warfare so they had a lot of free time and manpower

Not ecen remotely close to the prehistoric monunents of Southern Europe, those are a mystery

>mythical giants supposedly having advanced levitation technology
>crowning architectural achievement to last the ages is a bunch of stacked rocks

Makes sense